7. Mainframehigh Demand
- Implemented GL accounting/administrative functions with retail clients allowing the POS transactions to post and balance the retail software to corporate mainframes.
- Participated in the design, build, and delivery of Disaster Recovery solutions for mainframe storage and networks.
- Verified OS/2 CICS Client and T-1 to Mainframe were at proper operating Capacities.
- Provide technical and marketing support to Boeing for IBM mainframe computers.
- Maintained high quality service and managed large IBM Multi-Mainframe Accounts.
- Installed major 3745 communications control unit for mainframe system.
- Lead mainframe VM technical support activities throughout Indiana.
- Provided 24x7 support on all mainframe related concerns and outages.
- Level 3 Mainframe engineer managing 24 z/OS 1.4 LPARs with a total DASD of 18 Terabytes.