What Does An Accounts Payable Manager Do At McKesson
* Supervise team productivity workload to achieve an effective balance, meet departmental goals and maintain quality assurance.* Communicate with key suppliers to resolve pending issues and facilitate a positive working relationship.* Note supplier trends and needs to improve processes and reduce defects.* Act as trainer and mentor for team members.* Audit and approve A/P financial transactions adhering to all internal and Sarbanes controls.* Support management and address employee related issues; completing performance appraisals; developments plans; open positions interviews and candidate selection
What Does An Accounts Payable Manager Do At Trilogy Healthcare Services, LLC
* Process invoices and check requests for payment* Review invoices for proper approval and coding* Code invoices with health campus/department/account information as needed.* Key invoices/check requests into AP system.* Process check runs* Manages oversight of SOX Compliance as it relates to Expenditure Process* Responsible for making sure proper controls are followed* Maintains Expenditure Process Narrative* Handles audit requests* Directs the processing of Health Campuses expense reports for payment if Campus staff is unavailable.* Oversees the processing of invoices/check requests for start-up Health Campuses.* Directs the generation of checks for Health Campuses and oversees the mailing to appropriate facility or vendor.* Oversee administration of Purchasing Card Administration* Directs vendor file maintenance in the Accounts Payable system.* Oversees and directs the maintenance of files of paid invoices/check request/expense reports processed at the Home Office.* Directs the ordering of checks, envelopes and other supplies for the Accounts Payable department.* Assists Accounts Payable Specialists in fielding and researching vendor inquires.* Consults with Health Campus personnel on accounts payable-related issues.* Provides accounts payable-related training to Health Campus personnel as needed.* Manages Accounts Payable Specialists.* Directs issuance of 1099.s* Directs accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable and month-end close; ensures accuracy and timeliness.* Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.* Assists accounting and other management team members with special projects.* Recruits, screens, selects, hires, trains, coaches, counsels and develops a team of qualified and highly motivated individuals.* Conserves resources by adhering to financial stewardship using prudent judgment related to expense(s) incurred by the Company.* Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.* CB101* Qualifications
What Does An Accounts Payable Manager Do At ICF Consulting Group, Inc.
* _* Managing the processing of all invoices into Costpoint to include multiple business units and detailed projects as well as audit invoices for accuracy* Review accounts payables invoices for accuracy in coding, tax accruals, signature approvals and appropriate backup documentation.* Ensure all invoices are processed to ensure timely payments to vendors* Manage the research and resolution of the day to day issues related to Accounts Payable inquiries* Oversee the processing, scanning and filing of all invoices, support and checks on a weekly basis* Perform monthly reconciliations of all AP/Expense related accounts* Manage the internal and external audit requests* Work closely with Assistant Controller to examine all processes and system, and provide recommendations for ways to create efficiencies* Manage special projects and other duties as assigned by the AP Manager
What Does An Accounts Payable Manager Do At Randstad
* Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Premium Accounting group which is responsible for the timely, accurate payment of all carrier payables; monitoring of accounts receivables and application of cash collected and collaboration with insurance servicing employees.* General supervision of two staff positions to include monitoring workload, planning for vacations/backup coverage to ensure that all financial deadlines are met* Collaborate with the other department managers to support overall company and department goals and objectives.* Support Controller and CFO with special projects and workflow process improvements* Provide training to new employees, handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism and performance and establish goals and objectives for the operating accounting group and staff members* Active participant in the operations of the department.* Exercise discretion and independent judgment when assigning work and ensuring that tasks have been completed by his or her staff.* o Premium/Carrier Payables:* Manage the timely and accurate payment to all insurance carriers and brokers* Respond to Account Executives and Carrier requests and inquiries* Distribute monthly client statements to Account Executives and Producers for collections* Process, track, and monitor collection of any premiums advanced on behalf of clients* Oversee company receivable and payable accounts and monitor collections activity* Prepare ad hoc account analyses for clients regarding their premiums and payments* Overall responsibility for timely and accurate collection of premiums from brokers/clients.* Continuous follow up with service staff for collection of overdue balances.* Maintain and manage all items referred to outside debt collections firm.* o Financial Reporting and General Ledger:* Review daily AR/AP balances to ensure agreement to GL balances.* Working hours: m-f 9*
What Does An Accounts Payable Manager Do At Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
* In business for 60 years, Ferguson is ranked by Trade Publications as one of the largest suppliers of construction related products and services in the country.* They serve multiple segments of the construction sector with broad capabilities to meet their customers' needs.* It's Ferguson's associates who make the difference.* Ferguson employs approximately 18,000 associates.* Ferguson services customers coast-to-coast, with a distribution network spanning approximately 1,300 locations and serves customers in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean.* Ferguson is committed to the highest standards of ethics, from helping customers select green product solutions to providing a safe and secure workplace environment.* Ferguson is committed to growth - of their business, their people, and their support of the communities in which they do business.* The Financial Disbursements Manager for AP is responsible for overseeing the Cash Disbursements Team for Ferguson Shared Services.* This Manager is this position is responsible for the management, maintenance and process implementation of all activities related to the disbursements of cash from the organization.* Handles personnel activities concerning hiring, training/development and evaluation of staff performance* Ensure suppliers and service providers receive accurate and timely payment, while adhering to all established financial controls.* Develop, monitor, review, and report Key Performance Indicators; ensuring all service level agreements are met* Ensure all vendor payables are recorded timely and accurately aiding in the reconciliation of wire and P* Card accounts* Provide leadership, motivation, and direction while communicating goals and monitoring performance* Assist in development and documentation of processes and procedures, monitoring of internal controls, and identification of opportunities for efficiencies with both existing technology and new technology* Communicate with banks to address any account issues and inquiries* Other Duties as assigned