The Global Product Performance Manager - Supply Chain will lead strategy and execution for Supply Chain related products specifically for the Audit Services and Certification businesses within the Business Assurance division.$98k-144k yearly est.13d ago
The account executive is the key contributor who is responsible for growing sales within the Business Assurance Division.$62k-103k yearly est.40d ago
Remote Logistics Coordinator
Our client has a need for a Remote Logistics Coordinator. Available benefits for Remote Logistics Coordinator Position may include (but are not limited to): As a Remote Logistics Coordinator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. Benefits As a Remote Logistics Coordinator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. If you are an experienced Remote Logistics Coordinator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! Your specific duties as a Remote Logistics Coordinator will include:$34k-45k yearly est.5h ago
Academy Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a motivated and aggressive Sales Development Representative who sees real value in bring education into the lives of clients.$36k-51k yearly est.4h ago
Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama, and Columbia, Maryland that services clients throughout the United States. Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry.$114k-150k yearly est.18d ago
MSP Program Coordinator (Remote - MST/CST)
Acro Service Corporation (Acro), one of the nation's largest staffing companies, is seeking a The Program Coordinator will provide responsive and professional service to client users in requesting, selecting and managing temporary personnel. The Program Coordinator will work with and manage MSP program suppliers to ensure all client positions are filled in a timely manner and within the established pricing framework. The Program Coordinator will ensure that the suppliers take sequential steps in the candidate selection process (i.e., submittal, interview, drug and background screens, and onboarding) in a responsive and timely manner. The Program Coordinator will be highly proficient in the use of the VMS being used in the MSP program and serve as First Level of VMS support for all users. In addition to staff augmentation, the Program Coordinator will be required to work with suppliers of statement-of-work (SOW) services to help client users acquire contingent talent under a SOW on an as needed basis. (Program Coordinator) is responsible for working with client users to facilitate delivery by MSP program suppliers of the temporary personnel required by the client. The Program Coordinator will ensure all program suppliers and their contingent workers comply with client policies and procedures and applicable regulations.$47k-69k yearly est.5d ago
Senior User Experience Designer
Immediate contract opportunity for a UX Designer with solid FinTech experience!
The ideal candidate will be excellent in a customer-facing environment. You like to solve complex challenges and think outside the box. With strong written and verbal communication skills, you not only understand client requirements, but are comfortable making presentations. You will work well in a team-environment and assimilate easily with a close-knit and friendly staff.
· You will be responsible for every aspect of a system's user experience - the overall flow and layout of the screens, the fields and information presented, the actions and interactions that are provided, and the visualizations of the data.
· You'll be involved in solving workflow problems, developing new ways of visualizing market data, and figuring out what tools the client needs in their solution that even they don't realize yet.
· You will need to be able to think on your feet, sketch, present, iterate and refine ideas alongside and in front of clients.
· You'll gain broad exposure to many areas of our clients' businesses and also to a wide range of technologies.
· You should be adept at quickly learning new skills and terminology and at building rapport with all sorts of end users.
· You will be working onsite with our product and development team and partnered with a Visual Designer to collectively define the solution.
Required Experience and Skills
· 8+ years of solid experience in UX Design, Interaction Design or Information Architecture including an ability to define and drive the process.
· Hands-on experience in user research, sketching solutions and wire-framing,
· An abiding interest in and competence for solving real-world business problems.
· Experience working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively and to influence client strategy, tactics, and perceptions.
· Determination to succeed despite obstacles and challenges, and a positive attitude favoring achievement of goals over open-ended investigation.
· Resourcefulness and independence.
· Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Visual Communication, Graphic Design or any design-related field is highly preferred.
Desired Experience and Skills
· Experience designing complex, interactive, transactional, enterprise-level, expert systems.
· Knowledge of, and strong demonstrated interest in, global financial markets and financial products.
$96k-126k yearly est.19d ago
Brand & Product Marketing Strategist
Serve as a marketing product owner (Marketing product lead). Lead and direct the delivery of holistic marketing campaigns from market strategy development to implementation to engage the
member/prospect, achieve business goals, and increase share among members. Translate the business and product strategy into actionable and effective features/campaigns and user stories/campaign briefs to leverage member insights, cross-channel strategy, and intelligent targeting. Build cross-functional relationships and expertise in the client's brand and product portfolio. Work with product SMEs to anticipate, prioritize and plan campaign strategy across paid, owned, and earned channels. Apply internal and external marketing insights, data-driven strategy, and enterprise goals to guide and evolve both campaigns and initiatives to drive results.
• Serve as marketing campaign product owner, translating vision and directing execution of
holistic marketing strategy to ensure engaging messaging and creative assets for integrated campaigns, prospecting campaigns, engagement campaigns, and product launches
• Collaborate with business, Chief Product Owner (Marketing portfolio lead) and marketing
leaders to identify opportunities to drive product adoption, engagement, retention, and cross-sell/upsell/referral behavior in all paid, owned, and earned channels based on performance; continually prioritize initiatives
• Strategize with cross-functional leads on the implementation of a wide range of data-driven
marketing initiatives including member insights, audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, and segmentation
• Own development of campaign briefs/user stories and contribute to data requirement briefs to
execute a range of marketing campaigns through owned channels (such as email, push, and in-app
messaging) and paid media (such as national and local broadcast, radio, display ads, online video, and search); collaborate with other marketing channel partners to drive desired business outcomes
• Contribute to the planning of the product marketing roadmap(s) by managing the strategy
around campaign execution and testing
• Serve as product owner within marketing scrum teams; assist scrum masters with identifying
and prioritizing the backlogs, refinement, and sprint planning to ensure alignment with product
roadmaps and business unit stakeholder goals
• Shape acceptance criteria and marketing output standards to determine when marketing
product or service meets the definition of done/ready with appropriate stakeholders within organization
• Support business-critical processes such as budgeting, compliance review, marketing metrics,
project management systems, agile processes, and stakeholder approvals
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the client's brand, products and services, research and
competitive trends, in addition to member insights, to support marketing forecasting, third party
vendors and opportunities that drive business goals
• Evaluate and report on campaign performance, test results/learnings, and data insights to the
product marketing group, business units, cross-functional partners, and all levels of leadership
• Deliver compelling and effective communications/presentations to departmental and executive
management, as well as socialization into all marketing activities
• Collaborate with Chief Product Owner to manage advertising agency relationship, briefings and
development and evaluation of media plans and paid media creative to ensure integrated strategies and campaigns are executed, optimized and delivering against business goals
• Manage key corporate stakeholders, including Business Unit expectations, through education on
marketing concepts, process and tools, media constraints, and opportunities
• Contribute as needed to ad hoc initiatives which require expertise on campaigns and lifecycle
• Mentor lower level team members
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field such as Marketing, Strategy, Business, Finance, or the
equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience
• Experience in leading large brand, product, and/or marketing campaigns with business risk and
impact; to include strategy, execution, innovation, problem solving and decision-making
• Significant experience in client management, project leadership, and execution; including
initiatives with marketing, advertising, product strategy, cross-functional teams and external partner team members
• Experience in leading, shaping, and developing go-to-market plans that drive results toward
business priorities and goals
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal direction and assertiveness to change team
• Synthesize results of analyses, develop and make recommendations, and present results to
solve unique and complex problems
• Working knowledge of financial and marketing industry trends, products, and services
• Significant experience with PCs and related software packages as well as learning different
collaboration and product management tools
• Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Effective organizational, planning, and time management skills
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Product Owner Certification or equivalent training/experience
• Working knowledge of the client's products, services, programs, policies, procedures and
systems to launch and drive campaigns
• Working knowledge of the client's functions, philosophy, operations and organizational objectives
$86k-127k yearly est.6d ago
Multiple Shift Options from below
2ND SHIFT 3PM - 11:30PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
7AM - 3:30PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
4:30AM - 3PM MON-THURS
Support production of packaged goods according to Standard Operating Procedures and
specified quality standards. Carries out specific instructions from Production Manager/Supervisor
in accordance with the daily packaging schedule.
Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within field. Relies on
instructions, pre-established guidelines, experience and judgment to perform the functions
of the job and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks autonomously and with proficiency;
Works under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Denotes "essential functions" in accordance with the guidelines of The Americans with Disabilities
Act. The essential functions of this position include, but are not necessarily limited to, those
specifically identified in this description. The position and its essential functions may change over
time and these changes may not necessarily be reflected in the position description. The
Company may, at its sole discretion, add to, change, or expand the essential or marginal functions
of the position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability generally required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree, (GED); or one to three months of related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
$28k-36k yearly est.17d ago
MSP Program Coordinator (Remote - MST/CST)
Acro Service Corporation (Acro), one of the nation's largest staffing companies, is seeking a The Program Coordinator will provide responsive and professional service to client users in requesting, selecting and managing temporary personnel. The Program Coordinator will work with and manage MSP program suppliers to ensure all client positions are filled in a timely manner and within the established pricing framework. The Program Coordinator will ensure that the suppliers take sequential steps in the candidate selection process (i.e., submittal, interview, drug and background screens, and onboarding) in a responsive and timely manner. The Program Coordinator will be highly proficient in the use of the VMS being used in the MSP program and serve as First Level of VMS support for all users. In addition to staff augmentation, the Program Coordinator will be required to work with suppliers of statement-of-work (SOW) services to help client users acquire contingent talent under a SOW on an as needed basis. (Program Coordinator) is responsible for working with client users to facilitate delivery by MSP program suppliers of the temporary personnel required by the client. The Program Coordinator will ensure all program suppliers and their contingent workers comply with client policies and procedures and applicable regulations.$47k-71k yearly est.5d ago
$47k-67k yearly est.12d ago
Linux Systems Administrator
$101k-128k yearly est.12d ago
Acro's client portfolio includes some of the most well-known names in business and provides services across all verticals including technology, aerospace, energy, automot As an international professional services firm with deep expertise in consulting and staff augmentation offering a variety of solutions including MSP, VMS, RPO, HRO (and more), Acro operates across North America, Europe, and Asia from over 30 locations. Company Description With almost four decades of experience as a proven industry leader, Acro continues to be consistently recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the United States.$28k-36k yearly est.29d ago
VMS Product Manager (Remote - EST/CST)
Job DescriptionAcro Service Corporation (Acro), one of the nation's largest staffing companies, is seeking a VMS Product Manager. Summary: The Product Manager is responsible for collecting product data, doing customer research, coordinating with stakeholders, and developing new product features.$88k-117k yearly est.27d ago
* Leverage Acro leadership teams in all aspects of the sales cycle to ensure a 'deep and wide' approach to each prospect. As an Acro Group Entity, ATPSG is certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) as a minority-owned enterprise (MBE). * Contact current customers on a regular basis to acquire an accurate understanding of their expectations from Acro and communicate those expectations to the appropriate Acro team member. SUMMARY The Strategic Account Executive will lead efforts to sell the aforementioned solutions and services to new and existing clients to meet the growth goals of the company. * Facilitate the strengthening of Acro's current relationships with customers as part of the Account Service Team by delivering outstanding customer service. * Work with Acro's account teams to review current client portfolio and uncover areas of potential growth beyond current service offerings being provided. * Build and maintain excellent working rapport with current and prospective users of Acro's services by (a) providing highly responsive service; (b) being fully knowledgeable of Acro services being provided or those that will be provided; and, (c) wherever possible and appropriate, business entertainment (lunches, sporting events, etc.). * Have a solid understanding of pricing models utilized in the solutions and services that Acro provides its customers. The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for the entire sales process of Acro's suite of workforce services and solutions focused on providing Staffing Services and Payroll Services solutions and additional talent management solutions that Acro offers its clients, such as RPO, HRO, MSP, VMS, Direct Sourcing and IC Compliance services. * Take action to ensure that Acro, as a team, exceeds cu The Strategic Account Executive will possess exceptional oral and written communication skills and strategic thinking to raise the level of customer and consultant satisfaction with Acro.$85k-117k yearly est.27d ago
Acro's client portfolio includes some of the most well-known names in business and provides services across all verticals including technology, aerospace, energy, automotive, government, and manufacturing. Company Description With almost four decades of experience as a proven industry leader, Acro continues to be consistently recognized among the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the United States. As an international professional services firm with deep expertise in consulting and staff augmentation offering a variety of solutions including MSP, VMS, RPO, HRO (and more), Acro operates across North America, Europe, and Asia from over 30 locations. Job DescriptionTitle - Production Worker Location - Altavista, VA 24517 Duration - 1+ Year Shift - 6 Pm to 6 Am (12 hours, Alternate Week schedule) Duties Inspects, labels and packages raw and finished products. Acro s client portfolio includes some of the most well-known names in business and provides services across all verticals including technology, aerospace, energy, automotive, government, and manufacturing.$21k-27k yearly est.7d ago
C# .NET Full Stack Developer
$92k-119k yearly est.19d ago
Facility Security Officer (FSO)
Responsibilities In general, the Facility Security Officer will:$34k-42k yearly est.5d ago
Senior CRM Consultant
$90k-119k yearly est.17d ago
Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston, Virginia, Alabama, and Columbia, Maryland that services clients throughout the United States. Experience creating DoDAF products using an enterprise tool, including System Architect or Cameo Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry.$110k-154k yearly est.16d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Acro Service, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Acro Service. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Acro Service. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Acro Service. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Acro Service and its employees or that of Zippia.
Acro Service may also be known as or be related to Acro Service, Acro Service Corp, Acro Service Corp. and Acro Service Corporation.