Rick Hendrick Chevrolet (Norfolk) Location: 6252 Virginia Beach Blvd, Norfolk, Virginia 23502 Service Career Opportunity with Hendrick Automotive Group, one of the largest, most successful privately held companies in the U.S., voted in Automotive for Online Reputation and ranked among "Best Dealerships to Work For!" Assists Service Advisor by working with customer and technician to identify required maintenance.$17 hourly9d ago
Brightview Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood known as Wellspring Village. Healthcare, Hospitality, Activities, Activity Assistant, Event Planning, Life Enrichment, Programming Assistant, Recreation Other organizations sometimes call this role an Activities Assistant, but we believe this role deserves the very special title of Vibrant Living Assistant. Brightview Senior Living is currently hiring a We are honored that Brightview Senior Living has been recognized as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022! Activities Assistant at Brightview Dulles Corner! At Brightview Senior Living, our Vibrant Living Assistants play a key role in helping our residents live an active vibrant life!$24k-30k yearly est.29d ago
Day Program Assistant
Program Assistant Adult DayWould you like to work in a rewarding environment with fantastic co-workers? MENTOR Adult Day Health, a member of the Sevita family, provides day programs for elders with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care.$28k-35k yearly est.22d ago
55+ Program Assistant (part-time)
* Becoming familiar with 55+ Sports & Fitness programming in order to provide customer service to clients who enroll in fitness classes and sports activities throughout Arlington County; The Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) has a unique opportunity for a 55+ Program Assistant to work part-time, daytime hours in support of Senior Adult Programs by traveling to different community centers to assist with the smooth service delivery of 55+ programs at our Senior Centers.$31k-44k yearly est.11d ago
Youth Development Program Assistant III
Works under the supervision of City of Rockville Community Services Program Coordinator to organize and promote programming. Responsible for assisting weekly sessions with youth development programs, will support the staff at host sites were programming is occurring.$22k-28k yearly est.7d ago
* Responsible for opening, closing, and maintaining the facility, including but not limited to daily cleaning, setting up snacks and drinks, creating daily sign in sheets, listing daily activities, ordering, and organizing supplies, and handling donation requests. * Serve as the first point of contact for on-site visitors and consumers. Sant is seeking a?Part-Time Program Assistant?to join our team in?Silver Spring, MD! Come join our team of caring and compassionate staff at our Silver Spring Wellness and Recovery Center! As defined by the CDC, up to date includes all recommended doses in an individuals primary series of the COVID-19 vaccine, and at least one (1) booster dose. New Hires who submit proof of up-to date vaccination prior to starting with the Company will receive a one-time special payment of $500. * The rare opportunity to make a difference in the very community that you call home. As a Program Assistant, you will assist with the daily operations of the Silver Spring Wellness and Recovery Center, engage, and socialize with consumers, assist with peer-to-peer discussions, and serve as a liaison between services, activities, and consumers.$15.7 hourly24d ago
Operations Program Coordinator (Part -Time)
Shelter House was established in 1981 as a grassroots responder to the homelessness crisis in Fairfax County. Title: Operations Program Coordinator (PT) Today, Shelter House is a successful and reputable organization of over 100 employees committed to preventing and ending homelessness and domestic violence. The Operations Program Coordinator will help ensure all departments and programs are running smoothly. We have grown so much in the last 40 years that we need a part-time Operations Program Coordinator. Our work can be hard, so Shelter House works hard to meet the needs of our staff.$39k-59k yearly est.26d ago
ACLI Program Coordinator(*Restricted)
The overall responsibility of the ACLI Program Coordinator is to assist and support the Associate Director of Business, ESL, and TESOL Programs and is responsible for development, implementation, coordinate and manage non-credit English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for assigned programs and locations.This is a mid to senior level position.$60k-70k yearly7d ago
Assistant Program Manager, Georgetown Center for the Constitution - Georgetown University Law Center
If you currently work at Georgetown University, please exit this website and login to GMS (gms.georgetown.edu) using your Net ID and password. Complete details about Georgetown University's mode of work designations for staff positions can be found on the Department of Human Resources Mode of Work Designation Located in a historic neighborhood in the nation's capital, Georgetown offers rigorous academic programs, a global perspective, exciting ways to take advantage of Washington, D.C., and a commitment to social justice. The Georgetown Center for the Constitution seeks an Assistant Program Manager ("APM") to assist and gain experience from the Program Manager ("PM"). Requirements Assistant Program Manager, Georgetown Center for the Constitution - Georgetown University Law Center$70k-89k yearly est.Easy Apply19d ago
Child Development Assistant
* Support and promote children's safety, well-being, and healthy growth and development in a manner that reflects best practices of child development and family support philosophy * Assist with preparation of snacks and meals; clean and sanitize child development rooms and classroom and outdoor furniture equipment, dishes, laundry, toys, high chairs, strollers, car seats, etc. This position assists with implementation of child development services at Family Partnership while assuring the education, care, safety and well-being of all children under his/her care. For over 30 years, Family Partnership has been making a difference in the lives of Frederick County's residents. We are seeking creative, energetic, and visionary candidates to join our diverse team of professionals who care about the success of Frederick County families. * Assist with ongoing child development screenings and assessments using online programs such as Teaching Strategies Gold and Ages and Stages Questionnaires Supervision is received from the Child Development Supervisor.$29k-39k yearly est.31d ago
Agreement Program Assistant
NEW Solutions is proud to connect professionals, age 55+, with part-time and
full-time opportunities throughout the country by providing skilled and
experienced workers to government agencies. *This position will be open until
filled NOTE: This position has the option to work remote.
Minimum of 5 year(s) of experience in Agreements and fiscal services at ARS OR
Knowledge of the Agency?s methods and procedures that are a part of or
subordinate to agreements.
Working knowledge of the Agency?s work processes and procedures in relation
to agreements, in
particular, ARIS/AIMS entries for approval or agreement closeout actions,
and various agreement
administration tasks. Knowledge of Agency?s office management policies,
regulations, and procedures
and the financial systems of ARS, in relation to the financial side and
closeout of agreements.
Experience required with Windows, MS Word, MS Excel
Operating Systems: HHS-PMS
General Software: ARIS/AIMS, FMMI, CATS
EWP Enrollee will handle the review, communication/coordination, and initiation
of closeout activities for all expired ARS agreements, up to the signature
requirement by the Authorized Departmental Officer (ADO). Types of Agreements to
closeout include: Non-Assistance Cooperative Agreements, Cooperative Agreements,
Grant Agreements, Research Support Agreements, Outgoing Interagency Agreements,
Trust Fund Cooperative Agreements, Reimbursable Cooperative Agreements,
Interagency Reimbursable Agreements, Standard Cooperative Agreements, Non-Funded
Cooperative Agreements, and Memoranda of Understanding. In addition Enrollee
would assist with the A-123 annual audit retrieval of documentation. NEW
Solutions is proud to connect professionals, age 55+, with part-time and
full-time opportunities throughout the country by providing skilled and
experienced workers to government agencies. *This position will be open until
filled NOTE: This position has the option to work remote.
Review monthly report provided by Grants Management Analyst which is a
consolidation of the GONE Act Report, the Unliquidated Obligations Report and
the Projected FY Expiring Agreements Report for actions to be taken. Interagency
Agreements on the monthly report for closeout are in support of the FMAD Fiscal
Services Branch (FSB). 40%
Work with ARS PIs to request final performance and financial reports from
Cooperators on outgoing agreements. Work with Agency Location Support staff and
ARS PIs to provide final financial and performance reports to Sponsors of
incoming funds awards, if applicable. 25%
Work with Agency Location/Unit Program Support Assistants, Administrative
Officers, Location Financial Technicians (or similar), and Budget Analysts to:
reconcile financials for agreement closeouts; to ensure closeout checklists &
financial reports & HHS-PMS reports are uploaded to AIMS E-Green (official
agreement electronic file). 20%
Enrollee shall: ensure the ADO updated the Cooperator/Recipient Code by
doing a correction prior to initiation of the closeout amendment; revise the
AIMS comments (when needed), identify the amount of de-obligation (if
applicable) and make adjustments as needed to the closeout work record and
prepare the official REE-451 document for ADO final signature. Complete email
distribution of the final closeout amendment, upload email distribution to the
AIMS E-Green and request the ADO to Approve the closeout work record from
For the FMAD FSB, during the A-123 annual audit, Enrollee shall pull the
original agreement & any amendment documents from E-Green for auditor review.
Enrollee will also gather financial information for auditors, such as obligation
records in FMMI, the ROR in CATS, and HHS-PMS reports. 5%
Remote work arrangements are available for this position.
NEW Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunity and to an environment
free from discrimination and harassment in any form administering Experienced
Worker Programs under cooperative agreements with federal agencies. It is NEW
Solutions' policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal
opportunity and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in enrolling participants in
the federal programs.$28k-39k yearly est.10d ago
Environmental Health Services Assistant (Housekeeping) - Part-time
Our Environmental Services Assistant is responsible for performing thorough 10-step cleaning and servicing of assigned areas of the Hospital in an orderly, systematic fashion using pre-approved products, tools, and procedures.$26k-30k yearly est.28d ago
Resident Engagement Assistant
* Silverado is ranked 6th nationwide by Fortune Magazine in their Best Workplaces in Aging Services list - our 3rd consecutive year in the top 10! Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Why work at Silverado Alexandria? At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates. Silverado Alexandria is looking for a Resident Engagement Assistant!$18-20 hourly18d ago
Education Program Assistant (After-School Program)
SOME (So Others Might Eat) is currently seeking a part-time after-school Education Program Assistant for our Family Services program at The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Building in NW Washington, DC. Position Description: The Education Program Assistant provides assistance for youth programming and educational activities for children 5-13 years old. SOME (So Others Might Eat) exists to help homeless and poor individuals and families in Washington, DC. Children living in our family services programs attend SOME Place for Kids, after-school tutoring, and an enrichment program that supports their educational and social development needs. * Lead youth through SOME Place for Kids activities in after school program (approx.$45k-63k yearly est.34d ago
Surratt House Museum - History/Museum Program Assistant - Seasonal/Year-Round
The Surratt House Museum was founded more than 47 years ago as a site dedicated to fostering an appreciation for the history and culture of 19th century Maryland and Prince George's County, with particular emphasis on the crucial years of 1840-1865. The History/Museum Program Assistant is a front-facing staff member of the Surratt House Museum team.$16-18 hourly14d ago
Community Assistant- SL
* Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s). * Answers incoming calls and sets appointments for prospects to tour the property. Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. * Assists with the lease preparation process by generating all required lease paperwork and organizing resident lease files. * Performs administrative tasks for the leasing office including but not limited to: copying documents, filing resident files, preparing notices, handling resident calls, and organizing rent payments and other collateral materials. * Schedules and conducts resident visits each semester as part of the Student Living customer service program, and distribute notices such as flyers, newsletters, resident surveys, and late notices. * Assists with sales and leasing activities to achieve the property's revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting property tours, and showing apartments.$21k-39k yearly est.19d ago
Part-Time Program Facilitator
Currently based in 23 schools throughout Washington, DC, we train the next generation of youth leaders in social-emotional literacy, arts expression, and conflict transformation and support them to create positive social change and healing in their communities. Founded in 2000 following a string of school shootings in Washington, DC, OCU is a collaborative effort between educators, artists, and health practitioners dedicated to preventing violence and improving life outcomes for youth and families. One Common Unity (OCU) breaks cycles of violence and builds compassionate, healthy communities through the transformative power of music, arts, and peace education. In addition to in-school programming, facilitators dedicate time in the OCU office to engage in facilitator meetings, trainings, and to complete required administrative duties.$21-30 hourly60d+ ago
CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT
CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (TARGET LEVEL):Coordinates and conducts activities for children and/or youth ranging in age from 6 weeks to 18 years. Responsibilities CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (ALL LEVELS):The incumbent will serve as a Child and Youth Program Assistant (CYPA) in one or more child and youth programs and will be accountable for the whereabouts and safety of children and youth. CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (ENTRY LEVEL):Performs simple routine tasks following step-by-step instructions. CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (INTERMEDIATE LEVEL):Assists in planning, coordinating and conducting activities for program participants.$25k-34k yearly est.60d+ ago
AmeriCorps Program Coordinator Rebuilding Together Acadiana
Travel to one in-person Rebuilding Together event with other AmeriCorps members (Details TBD. Member Duties : As the AmeriCorps Program Coordinator, you will oversees all aspects of running a program of Rebuilding Together, from meeting with clients to developing scopes of work, or from presenting to volunteer groups to managing inventory.$44k-67k yearly est.60d+ ago
English Program Coordinator.
Although this position is located in Washington, DC, SAIS has campuses in Bologna, Italy and Nanjing, China. The coordinator provides support for the Summer and Pre-Term programs and the Writing Center. The English Language Coordinator is directly responsible for the academic and administrative organization of English language training and support and developing and overseeing the English language curriculum and instruction. Founded in 1943 and a Johns Hopkins division since 1950, The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies of Johns Hopkins (SAIS) has been educating global leaders for more than 70 years.$54.1k-94.7k yearly60d+ ago
Activities Assistant/Resident Life Enrichment Program Specialist
The Resident Life Enrichment Program Assistant embraces a process that orchestrates purposeful, refreshing leisure interventions and activities such as physical, emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual and overall wellness activities to bring about a desired change and to promote growth and development of the individual while building relationships and friendships within the Kendal Community. If you do not currently possess this certification, you must be willing/able to enroll in the class to obtain this certification within your first 90 days of employment with Kendal at Lexington. Interested candidates may apply online (kalex.kendal.org), in person at 160 Kendal Drive, Lexington, VA, or email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.$25k-30k yearly est.Easy Apply5d ago
Activities Assistant - Part Time
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. + Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University OVERVIEW Activities Assistants help coordinate a variety of activities for the guests of a Sun RV Resort. Sun Retreats New Point (NEW) + Vacation RV site rent discounts at Sun Outdoors locations nationwide ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCEIf you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343.$14 hourly12d ago
Program Assistant - Woodman West
DUTIES of a Program Assistant The Shady Grove Family YMCA is currently hiring a part time Program Assistant for our Woodman West location. QUALIFICATIONS of a Program Assistant The YMCA of Greater Richmond is a nonprofit organization with the goal of strengthening the foundations of community.$12 hourly7d ago
Activities Staff - Part-Time
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine. Signature HealthCARE of Norfolk is a 169-bed facility that offers a wide array of services enabling our patients and patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. Signature HealthCARE Norfolk$24k-29k yearly est.Easy Apply27d ago
Memory Care Program Assistant
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19 vaccination. If you are starting your career in healthcare, and you have a heart for helping people, then Brookdale's Program Assistant job is for you. Qualifications What it takes to be a Program Assistant at Brookdale: You will communicate positively with residents, families, and community professionals regarding the Brookdale dementia care program and its benefits as well as communicate with families regarding residents' personal needs and successes.$27k-32k yearly est.10d ago
Dish/Service Assistant (D)
RREMC RESTAURANTS, LLC
DENNY'S RESTAURANT OPERATIONS
We pride ourselves on the culinary creations served from the Denny's kitchen and are looking for candidates with a passion for hospitality and serving guest. The ideal candidate should have experience working with dishwashers, bussing tables, supporting the BOH, serving guest., and enjoys working in a busy family style restaurant environment. Qualified must be capable of following direction and can multi-task effectively. If you have restaurant industry experience and strong customer service, please submit an application to us today at the following link: www.rremcdennys.com. We offer full time and part time positions with competitive wages and will match your current rate or higher with proof of pay stub. We offer comprehensive healthcare benefits, 401k with match, flexible schedules and vacation time after 90 days of employment.
Candidates applying for this must maintain entire interior and exterior of restaurant. busses tables and washes dishes. Pots, pans, dishes glassware, ice and utensils are maintained in adequate supply throughout shift. Front and back of the house are kept clean, organized and stocked to ensure timely guest service. Restaurant exterior is clean, neat and organized.
* Racks and washes dishes, pots, pans and utensils within prescribed standards for cleanliness and efficiency.
* Clears and clean tables as designated during peak hours.
* Carries trays of dishes to the dish room and returns clean dishware to service areas.
* Cleans and organizes front of house, i.e. sweeps, removes trash, cleans restrooms, parking lot.
* Stores and rotates stock.
* Keeps the dish machine clean and reports any functional or mechanical problems immediately to their supervisor
* Monitors dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle
* Washes and stores all tableware and kitchenware
* Cleans food preparation and production areas as required
* Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
* Must be energetic with superior service etiquette skills
* Must be courteous and pleasant and have a good personality and make feel guest welcomed to the establishment.
* Superior hospitality and charisma skills.
* At least 6 months of hospitality experience preferred
* Competitive compensation
* 401k after 6 months of employment
* Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
* Life insurance
* Voluntary Insurance Benefit
We offer full and part time positions
RREMC Restaurants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment$26k-37k yearly est.34d ago
The Volunteer Coordinator is a member of the interdisciplinary team who is responsible for representing the volunteers and advocating for volunteer services, identifying needs for volunteers, recruiting volunteers, and assigning volunteers with patients/families. Overview Gentiva Hospice of Wytheville$34k-54k yearly est.12d ago
Homeowner Services Coordinator - 2022-23
Activities and attractions: Hampton, Newport News and Williamsburg, where our affiliate is located, have beaches, military bases, along with Busch Gardens and Water Country theme parks. This position will focus on home repair, homeowner services and neighborhood revitalization aspects of Habitat affiliate operations. The homeowner services coordinator builds and maintains the pipeline of homeowner families by leading efforts to recruit and educate qualified families for both homeownership and home repair opportunities. Organization Name: Habitat for Humanity Peninsula Greater Williamsburg (VA)$34k-43k yearly est.37d ago
Resident Assistant (Part Time)
Kisco Senior Living has been a dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the past 25 years. The Resident Assistant @ First Colonial Inn$29k-35k yearly est.3d ago