Antero Resources Corporation
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for supporting the office by performing administrative and clerical duties. Provide administrative support by handling information requests, respond to community requests, assist with projects, prepare, review, and maintain presentations, reports, and documents. Perform clerical functions such as prepare correspondence, receive visitors, and assist with scheduling meetings and travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Receive initial communications, field related calls and inquiries, and transfer it to the proper channels in a professional and courteous manner.
* Utilize Word processing, spreadsheets, multi-media presentation, and database software to prepare reports, memos, presentations, charts, and other documents.
* Assist in the preparation of meeting materials and presentations. Review and check for mistakes, correct calculation, spelling and other grammatical errors. Format documents for professional presentation to upper management.
* Compile special reports, charts, spreadsheets, and compose written agenda and correspondence as requested by management.
* Respond to inquiries from employees to assist them with what they need to complete their tasks.
* Prepare, send, and receive mail, ship courier parcels, and maintain shipping related receipts.
* Provide administrative and clerical support to staff such as, order business cards, make copies, assemble paperwork, file, fax, etc.
* Assist with tracking invoices, preparing expense reports, data entry, manage filing, and receipt of confidential and proprietary information.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, vendors, consultants, management, and employees.
* Effectively communicate and respond to inquiries from the team to assist them with what they need to complete their tasks, such as, gathering information, database tracking, maintaining contacts, and coordination of event and activities.
* Report building concerns and equipment issues to appropriate service and maintenance personnel.
* Support Human Resources with new hire orientation and document handling.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
* Schedule and coordinate meetings, travel, events, and other similar activities.
* Coordinate pool vehicles for visiting employees.
* Coordinate with laundry service to ensure smooth turnaround of laundered items.
* Assist staff with vehicle service appointments as requested.
* Prepare and submit invoices and manual check requests.
* Order and maintain office supplies and breakroom inventories for all break and copy rooms.
* Ensure common areas remain clean and clutter free.
* Assist in various daily operations.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, Licensure
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Three (3) years of experience working in a professional office environment with exposure to administrative, clerical, or customer support.
Preferred Education, Experience, Licensure
* Associates or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in a relevant field.
Required Core Competencies - Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Outlook Calendar, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel, and basic use/operation of standard office and shipping equipment.
* Thorough understanding and application of multi-media software.
* Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to use correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Effectively speak, listen, and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
* Strong proofreading skills.
* Able to maintain high level of confidentiality and discernment.
* Ability to be self-motivated and work independently with general supervision.
* Able to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and tasks.
* Good customer service skills applied to all levels from customers to executives.
* Good time management and organizational skills.
* Demonstrate and understand ethical and professional behavior, business practices, and ensure own behavior and the behavior of others are consistent with these standards and values.
* Ability to build relationships and foster teamwork by working cooperatively and effectively with others to establish and maintain positive working relationships, set and achieve goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
* Able to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely.
* Functions as an individual contributor with no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires regular use of a computer, keyboard, mouse, and multi-line telephone system.
* The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
* May minimally push, lift, and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* No travel required.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.