Director, Adult Behavioral Health 1.0 Days
Accountable for the overall operations, efficiency, quality, patient satisfaction, employee engagement and financial soundness of the behavioral medicine service line.
Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
Creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth. Continually improve employee and physician engagement and safety.
Integrates evidence-based practices into operations and clinical protocols. Collaborates with the physician medical director to implement evidence based protocols resulting in clinical variation reduction.
Provide the ideal patient experience, recommend opportunities to create a true patient centered organization.
Ensures compliance in all aspects of providing behavioral health services either directly or by collaborative efforts with quality assurance staff.
* Master's degree in Nursing
* Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
* Registered Nurse (RN) in State of Michigan
* Basic Life Support- Health Care Provider (BLS-HCP)
* Crisis Intervention Training (Preferred)
*Minimum Work Experience*
* 2 years Health care management and Behavioral Medicine Service Line
* 2 years Psychiatric Nursing (Preferred)
**Job:** **Nursing Management*
**Title:** *Director, Adult Behavioral Health 1.0 Days*
**Requisition ID:** *7467-6687*