Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Chief Administrative Officer
Seeking high-performance CAO accountable for overseeing administrative operations and shared services (HR, Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, Global Supply Chain Management, Contracts, Marketing) within the enterprise. Works in collaboration with C-suite executives to devise strategies to meet the organization's objectives and reports on the performance of various departments to applicable stakeholders. Responsible for administrative and financial operations within respective areas noted. Demonstrated leadership of a $160M+ corporate enterprise with diverse product and service offerings while ensuring continual business systems innovation, technology advancements and proper FTE allocation based on a percentage of revenue.
Relationship management - developing, monitoring, governing, and evaluating the overall corporate strategy, planning & analysis with a focus on bottom line financial and operating performance, while enhancing employee and outside shareholder value.
Metrics-based performance reporting and monitoring against budget with an emphasis on scalability and proficiency.
Focus on the performance of shared services, corporate finance, strategic business and growth initiatives including analytics, predictive modeling and strategic planning, especially during periods of rapid growth and expansion (with potential acquisitions).
Collaborating with top executives to devise strategies and policies to meet company goals.
Overseeing the efficacy of budgets, talent acquisition, business relationship and supplier negotiations.
Analyzing performance reports and formulating improvements to departmental workings.
Compiling performance reports and reporting to the Chairman and strategic advisory.
Maintains executive responsibility for financial operations including G&A expenditures, budgets, and general accounting.
Manages processes for financial forecasting, budgets, and consolidations, planning and analysis.
Develops and direct financial plans to deliver a strategic shared services business plan that supports company growth, market opportunities, direction, and brand awareness.
Define the financial strategy for shared services and provide useful financial insights to help make the best decisions about executing our business strategy.
Analyze current and future business operations and plans to determine administrative and financial effectiveness along with sustainability.
Works with each key area to ensure talent succession goals are achieved.
IT Infrastructure (Help Desk / Development / Platform / Security)
Procurement and supply chain
Help organization drive enterprise efficiency and effectiveness through creation of scorecards.
Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives.
Evaluate, develop and/or strengthen financial operations.
Develop and implement strategies to enhance margins across the organization and model for profit optimization.
BSBA, Technology or Financial degree/equivalent experience.
Must possess a solid business acumen within a corporate business environment.
Strategic management and leadership skills.
Organizational structure, negotiations, cultural awareness and change management skills.
Contracts administration experience a plus.
Working knowledge of data analytics and analysis and performance/operation metrics (PowerBI a plus).
Highly proficient within a multitude of technology platforms.
Excellent writing, verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Effective and demonstrated collaborations with senior leaders, advisory members, and CEOs for key business units.
Highest level of professional and ethical standards.
Demonstrated problem solving and entrepreneurial development and scalability for a rapidly growing/privately held entity.
As the largest independent mover in North America, JK delivers superior relocation and logistics services to military service members, government agencies, large corporations, businesses and homeowners around the world….and the list goes on! JK actively seeks dedicated professionals ready to positively impact domestic and global communities.
JK Moving is proud to be named as one of the Best Places to Work for 2020, an award that is particularly meaningful because winners are selected based on employee survey feedback. During 2018, the company established the JK Community Farm, a charitable effort designed to alleviate hunger by growing and harvesting crops and livestock and donating them to Loudoun Hunger Relief. From charitable giving to competitive compensation to fun corporate events, JK invests in each employee's professional and personal growth. This level of commitment sets JK apart from other companies - why not consider joining JK Moving Services today!
In addition to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, JK Moving offers:
World-class retirement savings programs including Company-funded profit sharing and safe harbor 401(k)
Recruitment and customer referral bonuses
Company-paid life insurance and accidental death benefits
Voluntary protection programs for employees and their families
Service recognition programs
Safety & performance bonuses
Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
Discounted membership @ Gold's Gyms (corporate locations) nationwide
Global employee wellness programs and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their families
Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer matching contribution
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer$155k-306k yearly est.12d ago
Business Administration Manager
Kelly is hiring for a Business Administration Manager opportunity in Alexandria, VA! $70,000-$80,000 Position is fully remote, needs to be within driving distance to Alexandria as needed$70k-80k yearly6d ago
Regional Administrative Manager - Maryland, Virginia & Washington, DC
The Regional Administrative Manager oversees services within their designated region collaborating with human resources, patient experience, financial management and reporting, strategic planning, and operations. Summary **This is a remote position, however, this role will be required to travel to the offices in the Maryland, Virginia & Washington DC locations** In addition to being organized and able to multi-task, this role requires a responsible dynamic individual to manage an administrative role for the medical and operations team aligning with the mission, vision, values, and culture of PM Pediatric Care. The Administrative Manager provides leadership for continuous service and quality improvement, innovation, and staff advancement.$60k-95k yearly est.8d ago
Service Manager ADMIN IV (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Our Service Manager ADMIN IV earns between $79,300 - $130,000 yearly. AT&T has an opening for a Service Manager professional to support the Defense and National Security sector. * WfM acts as the Service Manager for the ServiceNow tool and manages & updates the service catalog and develops service requirements packages for standard service offerings.$79.3k-130k yearly25d ago
Administrative Services Manager - Journeyman
Job DescriptionEmployee Type: Full-Time Location: Arlington, VA Job Type: Administrative Experience: 3+ Years Clearance Type: Secret AERMOR LLC is seeking qualified candidates who will be responsible for acquiring weapons systems for the Air Force (AF) and serve as the Procurement and Service Acquisition Executive and acquisition representative on the Air Force Council. The candidate will be overseeing the Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation and procurement of major Air Force platforms and systems. Responsibilities Include: * In charge of managing the office, coordinating communications, preparing material, maintaining records, analyzing data, and representing the executive to others. * Uses discretion, judgment, and organizational skills to facilitate executive's activities. * Reading, researching, prioritizing, and routing correspondence to conserve executive's time. * Organizes and schedules meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel in order to manage the schedule of the executive. * Completes and manages projects, assigns work to other personnel, and monitors outcomes. * Frequently communicates with the Executive Officer(s) and other allocated support personnel. * Planning and executing complex and intricate meetings and events at the NCR and Pentagon locations. * Handles communications, correspondence, and confidential communications. Required Skills and Experience: * BA/BS Degree in a directly related field OR 6 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree OR Associate degree plus 4 years relevant work experience may be substituted for a BA/BS degree. * Must have 3 years work experience supporting a GO/SES or similar role. Personnel will provide support to Senior Executives that ensure effective use of time and productive interactions with staff and other military/government executives. * Able to handle a wide range of executive support-related tasks involving administrative functions, research, and management of tasks and projects. * Previous executive support experience at the HAF (or equivalent staff) is highly desirable. Powered by JazzHR mBAc6y2K4H$57k-80k yearly est.30d ago
Small Business Office Manager
Job Description* C.Dod Landscaping Inc. A Multiple Award Winning Company * 3 - 4 Days a week 7:45am start (some flexibility with hours) * Ideal candidate will be organized, hard working, self motivated with good computer skills (quick books, etc.) * Duties will include typing contracts, answering telephone, scheduling appointments and misc. administrative duties * Landscaping experience is a plus, however not required (additional hrs. available) * Paid holidays, comp time and medical insurance available * 20 - 30hr work weeks * Please e-mail resume and brief description of interest indicating hours preferred and that Chantilly, VA location is acceptable.$52k-76k yearly est.12d ago
Security Administration Supervisor
Responsibilities Peraton is seeking a Security Administration Supervisor to provide Peraton employees and their clients/partners with program security support and facilitate compliance of all National Space Solutions Business Unit programs at the Herndon facility. Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. Support to include execution of Personnel Security, Physical Security, Information Assurance (IA), Communications Security (COMSEC), and Visitor Control at the Herndon location Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, spa$37k-60k yearly est.3m ago
Healthcare Administration Manager
SOSi is seeking a Healthcare Administration Manager (HCAM) to provide oversite, direction, and supervision to Healthcare Administrators (HCAs) at U.S. Government healthcare facilities at distributed locations in the United States.$58k-94k yearly est.10d ago
Sr Administrative Associate
The Administrative Assistant position performs a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the NRO Directorates/Offices. The nature of Administrative Assistant work encompasses various transactional activities and requires general knowledge of basic administrative processes (Entry Level), to moderately complex (Intermediate Level), and very complex tasks which demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements (Senior Level).
* Maintain a schedule of appointments for a manager or office
* Answer routine telephone calls, direct calls and take messages
* Greet and escort visitors
* Retrieve, sort, and distribute incoming mail, newspapers, faxes, and other
* Arrange for the delivery of outgoing mail/packages with the mailroom
* Prepare travel/training arrangements and process travel/training accounting/vouchers for the program office
* Draft, proofread, edit and coordinate correspondence
* Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
* Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files
* Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets
* Assist in planning, scheduling, organizing, and execution of meetings, events, conferences, and off-sites
* Participate in meetings and events: may serve as recorder and may present position- related information
* Prepare access rosters and request security clearance transfers
* Assist in ordering supplies/equipment and arranging for office equipment repairs
* Perform administrative back up support for other offices
* Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the office
* Compose written communication in response to complex customer queries
* Prepare routine status reports and track office-related metrics
* Manage routine website content updates and coordinate more complex website changes with webmaster
* Coordinate scheduling, organizing, and execution of meetings, events, conferences, and off-sites
* Attend meetings, events, and forums
* Assist in maintaining inventories, records, and receipts
* Coordinate office renovations and relocation activities
* Support TIER actions, assign actions to the appropriate divisions or branches, follow up on actions, coordinate responses in a non-conflicted manner for senior management review, provide status reports, and participate at NRO-wide TIER meetings
* Conduct legal research and analysis on a variety of matters
* Interact with external organizations
* Prepare affidavits, briefs, and other documents for filing in litigations
* Transmit document and discovery requests to appropriate components
* Ensure that litigation files are accurate and complete, including copies of all documents produced during discovery
* Assist in the preparation of legal cases
DESIRED SKILL SET
* Demonstrated experience with protocol and precedence; NRO/IC/DoD structure, regulations, directives, and policies
* Demonstrated ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
* Demonstrated experience in proper English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure to ensure that written materials prepared and reviewed are complete, succinct and formatted correctly
* Familiarization with legal research tools such as LexisNexis or Westlaw
* Be polished and comfortable communicating with employees from multiple agencies, attorneys for DOJ and U.S. Attorney Offices, and military officials on a routine basis
* Identify issues that need to be brought to management attention for consultation/ or resolution
* Ability to organize and maintain assembly and filing of legal documents for complex cases within established deadlines
* Ability to perform complex and challenging legal review, investigative, research, and analysis work
* Knowledge of complex litigation processes and court proceedings and provide multiple solutions for complex matters in a timely manner
* Knowledge of document control procedures, security measures, and privacy rules in order to ensure against release of any investigation information that would endanger or compromise pending cases
Clearance: TS/SCI CI Poly
Education: High School Diploma OR GED Equivalent AND 7 years relevant experience.
Desired: A legal assistant, paralegal, or legal studies certificate or degree, or a minimum of 2 years of experience working under the supervision of an attorney
Work, Physical and Mental Requirements *
Please see standard Work, Physical and Mental Requirements for all Quantech roles.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role mostly sitting; however, some filing maybe required. This would require the ability to move files, or boxes with file data, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary, ability to lift up to 40lbs.
Mental Demands: Reading; communicate effectively (verbal and written); maintain emotional control and professionalism.
Security clearance required
TSSCI CI Poly
0 - 10%$33k-48k yearly est.14d ago
Business Office Manager
Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for an experienced Business Office Manager to organized and maintain accounts payable and coordinate accounts receivable with reimbursement monthly, quarterly and annual reports as documented for balance sheets, profit and loss statements. EXPERIENCE At least two years of Business office Manager experience in Skill Nursing Home LTC and health care accounting (Preferred) Powered by JazzHR EzXbn1Upyn Typing and telephone skills use of calculators, computers, adding numbers, familiarity with chart of accounts, and basic bookkeeping skills, A Business Office Manager who is hard-working and compassionate in his/her managerial and administrative skills.$50k-66k yearly est.30d ago
Construction Administrative Manager
The Construction Administrative Manager will also own and carry out all Construction Office Administrator duties for construction projects deemed as Large Loss. The Construction Administrative Manager will be responsible for leading, coaching, and growing the knowledge, skills, and career growth of the Construction Office Administrators. * RAPA * The Construction Administrative Manager is responsible for keeping up to date on all RAPA programs their local offices are participating in. * Management and Ownership of Large Loss Construction Administrative Duties * The Construction Administrative Manager will own and operate all construction administration duties on any construction lead Feel free to check us out: Job Summary: The Construction Administrative Manager will be responsible for ensuring all administrative processes and duties specific to construction leads and jobs are taking place in a timely, efficient, and quality manner by the Construction Office Administrators in each local SERVPRO Team Wall office. Travel to each SERVPRO Team Wall office once a month will be an expected and needed aspect of this role. The KPM results of the Construction Office Administrator will be a key performance indicator showing the effectiveness and success of the Construction Administrative Manager. * Organization * It is the responsibility of the Construction Administrative Manager to stay organized and up to date on the intake process, as well as departmental progress and updates.$58k-94k yearly est.8d ago
Administrative Services Manager
Title: Administrative Services Manager Location: Arlington, VA *** MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AT CUSTOMER SITE *** Clearance Level: Secret Summary/Description: Personnel will provide support to Senior Executives that ensure effective use of time and productive interactions with staff and other military/government executives. Job DescriptionQED Enterprises (QED) was founded on the principles that we provide Quality services to our clients; we strive for Excellence in all that we do; and we are Driven to meet our customers' missions on time, within budget, and with the exceptional attention to detail our customers have come to expect of QED.$61k-85k yearly est.24d ago
Credentialing Manager, Business Office
* Plans and coordinates the collection of copies of renewed licenses for all faculty and non-faculty providers including District of Columbia/state licenses to practice; federal DEA licenses and District of Columbia/state-controlled substance certificates; coordinates renewal of liability insurance certificates with MFA departments and the Risk Management. The George Washington Medical Faculty Associates is currently looking for a Credentialing Manager to support our Business Office. * Serves as the primary resource for faculty, departments, the MFA Business Office and healthcare plans regarding MFA credentialing services * Reviews and implements all faculty and non-faculty provider requests for reactivation from inactive status; coordinates provider reactivation and/or reapplication with the healthcare plan as necessary * Coordinates the acquisition of temporary and permanent hospital privileges for MFA medical physician faculty and non-faculty providers with The George Washington University Hospital; coordinates the acquisition of temporary and permanent MFA privileges with the MFA Credentials Committee * Plans, establishes and administers procedures for conducting daily MFA credentialing services in accordance with the director's policy guidelines and overall needs of the MFA; coordinates multiple projects; * Ensures the accuracy and integrity of current files and databases; coordinates filling of credentials and documents into individual faculty and non-faculty provider files; coordinates updating database with changes of address, status and other information * Prepares monthly reports for key stakeholders reflecting the status of credentialing activities.$47k-60k yearly est.51d ago
Facilities Services Manager - TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics, digital services, logistics, and management advisory services. Established as a private, not-for-profit organization in 1961, LMI is a trusted third party to federal civilian and defense agencies, free of commercial and political bias. LMI is seeking applicants for a facilities services manager position in the Northern Virginia/Washington, DC region.$61k-100k yearly est.8d ago
Facility Manager of Educational Services
Position Summary: The Facility Manager position is responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations and administrative activities of Facilities and Janitorial staff. Develops and implements cost control measures and level of service standards to ensure compliance with customer specifications / contract requirements for assigned buildings. Oversees inspections, quality control measures, inventory control of equipment and supplies, and ensures staff is providing and maintaining acceptable maintenance and janitorial practices for the assigned buildings.
's benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits | Staff & Management.
* Plan, assign and manage maintenance and operations personnel assigned to school district; assure school buildings, facilities and equipment are operational and health, safety and security policies and guidelines are met.
* Inspect school buildings to assure that proper safety, cleaning and sanitation standards are maintained; assume responsibility for school alarm system.
* Arrange for necessary repair work by vendors and District maintenance personnel; contact vendors by telephone/email as necessary; inspect and review work performed to assure District standards are met.
* Operate a computerized energy management system.
* Confer with school administrators in planning maintenance and cleaning of school campus.
* Order custodial supplies and materials needed to maintain school; direct delivery and warehousing of all school supplies.
* Assist in selection of custodial, and maintenance personnel; train and evaluate personnel; conduct meetings with assigned personnel to provide technical work direction and general information.
* Maintain records concerning personnel, work requests supplies and other matters; prepare reports as required; maintain time sheets and assign overtime; process necessary payroll forms.
* Plan and implement a preventive maintenance program for school buildings.
* Develop and oversee the custodial/maintenance site budget.
* Coordinate use of school facilities with staff and community groups; communicate with users about specific needs; assist the public as necessary.
* Assure that all safety requirements are followed by crew(s).
* Respond to emergency call-backs during off-duty hours.
* Perform related duties as assigned.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
* Methods, materials and equipment used in custodial, and building maintenance work.
* Plan, assign and manage the work of custodians and maintenance personnel assigned to a large high school plant.
* Knowledge of applicable sections of the State Education Code and other applicable laws.
* Health and safety regulations.
* Train, supervise and evaluate personnel.
* Principles of training/evaluating and providing work direction.
* Meet schedules and time lines.
* Maintain records and prepare reports.
* Maintain and implement the custodial budget.
* Operate a computerized energy management system.
* Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
* Estimate time and materials on a wide variety of activities.
* Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
* Work independently with little direction.
* Perform/evaluate/review skilled work in the construction, renovation, maintenance and repair of building and facilities
* Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
Education and Experience:
* A High School Diploma or its equivalent.
* 7-years of responsible experience in the building maintenance trades.
* 3- years of management experience or 5- years of supervisory experience.
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills:
* Assign and review the work of others.
* Methods of organizing, prioritizing and assigning work to individuals and groups.
* Operation of a computer terminal.
* Laws, rules and regulations related to assigned activities.
* Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
* Proper lifting techniques.
* Technical aspects of field of specialty.
* Working effectively with people from different cultures and valuing the interests of our diverse community
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Must meet all the requirements to receive a successful completion of a background check and 10-year work history, Motor Vehicle Report and Drug Screening. Additional screening may be required due to local/state/federal guidelines.$65k-103k yearly est.32d ago
Commercial Loan Administration Manager II
TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth. The Commercial Loan Administration Manager II leads projects with other departments to introduce new procedures, improve processes and foster superior Customer service for commercial loan Customers. TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US and www.twitter.com/TDNews_US. The Commercial Loan Administration Manager II is responsible for managing commercial lending areas in accordance with Bank policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. The Commercial Loan Administration Manager II ensures consistent training, advice and guidance to staff members on practices and procedures, participates in development and management of unit budget, and identifies weaknesses and coordinates training for commercial personnel as needed. The Commercial Loan Administration Manager II is primarily responsible for managerial decisions in the daily operations of workflow, staff support, training & mentoring, performance appraisals, and complex problem resolution.$76k-112k yearly est.23d ago
Assistant Director of Front Office - Hilton McLean at Tysons Corner
Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. The Benefits- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. * Go Hilton travel discount program * Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Hilton McLean at Tysons Corner is looking to welcome an Assistant Director of Front Office to the team! As an Assistant Director of Front Office, you would be responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of all Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.$59k-92k yearly est.14d ago
Workflow Manager / Administrative Support
Versar, Inc. is seeking a Workflow Manager to support the Headquarters of the Air Force, Civil Engineer Directorate.$68k-94k yearly est.7d ago
Supervisor, Benefits Administration Services
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. At Conduent, we are one team, one mission. When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future - both our company's and your own. (Remote in Chesapeake, Virginia, and El Paso Texas only) * Paid Training: Earn while you learn and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career. At Conduent, we want you to be yourself.$50k-65k yearly8d ago
Pension Administration - Manager
At Mercer, we're creating a culture where you can bring your authentic self to work. When you join us, you bring your inclusive energy and enthusiasm to a team that values you personally and professionally - regardless of who you are, what you look like, where you were raised or born, who you love or what your religious beliefs are. You are welcome here.
Mercer Canada is seeking candidates for the following position on the Toronto team to work remotely or hybrid.
Pension Administration Manager
What can you expect?
Opportunity to work in a team environment as part of Mercer's pension administration Client Services. You will provide high quality administration service to a portfolio of clients, demonstrating outstanding and timely customer service in all dealings with client contacts.
What is in it for you?
A company with a strong brand and strong results to match Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business Employee Resource Groups which provide connections to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities, and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
We will count on you to:
Manage pension administration projects for a portfolio of clients and serve as primary contact to clients on delivery of such services.Manage client expectations and raise appropriate issues to Senior Consultants and Client Relationship Managers.Understand the client's perspective and priorities, and work with the client to resolve administrative issues.Identify inefficiencies with team administration processes and to recommend and participate in implementation improvements.Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients through efficient, quality execution of projects, effective communication, and timely delivery.
Network with colleagues from other practices and regions on assignments that reflect the client's broader business issues.Manage the performance of the pension administration team against client deliverables.Develop performance standards for team members and perform semi-annual reviews as required; support standards through daily direction Mentor and provide developmental direction to team members.Participate in sales process for prospective clients.
We also need you to support and do:
Analyze pension plan texts and a comprehensive understanding of pension and Income tax legislation.Serve as a subject matter expert on the client's Plans and administrative procedures.Perform technical review of work for others including support for pension benefit packages for termination, retirement, death and marriage breakdown calculations.Provide support and final peer review on year-end process, including pension adjustments, membership and fund reconciliations, annual statements and annual information return.Create or modify calculation programs in order to respect the provisions of the relevant plans, laws, and administrative procedures.
What you need to have:
Bachelor's degree in actuarial sciences, mathematics, administration, or another related field Strong analytical and organization skills with high attention to detail Excellent written and oral communication skills Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word8+ years' experience administering defined benefit pension plans
What makes you stand out:
15+ years' experience administering defined benefit pension plans Proven experience leading project teams with multiple priorities and deadlines Experience working with multiple legislative jurisdictions Bilingual (French English)
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's approximately 25,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 85,000 colleagues and annual revenue of over $20 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit mercer.com. Follow Mercer on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Mercer will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual's particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need please contact TANA@mmc.com.$54k-86k yearly est.2d ago
Average Salary For an Administrative Services Manager
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for an Administrative Services Manager is $68,174 per year or $33 per hour.
The highest paying Administrative Services Manager jobs have a salary over $94,000 per year while the lowest paying Administrative Services Manager jobs pay $49,000 per year
Updated May 27, 2023
Average Administrative Services Manager Salary
5 Common Career Paths For an Administrative Services Manager
Operations managers are in charge of running the main business of the organization. They ensure that the business is running smoothly from an operations standpoint. They make sure that the processes in place produce the necessary output by implementing quality control measures. They also manage finances and ensure that there is enough budget to keep the operations of the business running. They also ensure that the production of goods or services is cost-efficient. Operations managers also handle people-related concerns. They are responsible for interviewing candidates, choosing the ones to hire, and ensuring that individuals assigned to operations are properly trained.
Human resources managers, or HR managers, are responsible for the overall conduct of the different facets of human resources in the organization. They oversee the different processes involved in recruitment, compensation and benefits, talent development, organizational development, employee relations, and employee engagement. It is important that HR managers are well-versed in the different facets of HR. They set policies and procedures, as well as guiding principles of the organization related to these facets. They must be able to balance the needs of the employees and the rules of the management team. HR managers should have strong decision-making skills, interpersonal skills, and management skills.
Project managers oversee a specific project related to the organization's business. They manage the whole project from inception to evaluation. They initiate planning with involved departments, follow-through on the plans, ensure smooth execution of the plans, and evaluate the project for further improvements should these be needed. In line with this, project managers also ensure that the project is cost-efficient and well within the budget. They also manage the different work teams involved in the project and ensure that things are running smoothly on this aspect as well.
Managers are responsible for a specific department, function, or employee group. They oversee their assigned departments and all the employees under the department. Managers are responsible that the department they are handling is functioning well. They set the department goals and the steps they must take to achieve the goals. They are also in charge of assessing the performance of their departments and their employees. Additionally, managers are responsible for interviewing prospective candidates for department vacancies and assessing their fit to the needs of the department. Managers also set the general working environment in the department, and they are expected to ensure that their employees remain motivated.
An administrative manager is an employee responsible for supervising an organization's standard clerical and administrative process such as faxing, photocopying, and liaise between employees and the management. Executive managers would assist human resource (HR) professionals in recruiting and training new administrative employees and reporting their government's progress. They help organize meeting schedules of different departments and assists with various events. They also respond to incoming communications and create written and typed reports such as memos and business letters.
Illustrated Career Paths For an Administrative Services Manager