Fresenius Medical Care
Housekeeper Job in Aibonito, PR
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements. Responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and hygiene of the facility and overall physical plant.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides a clean, hygienic, and pleasant working environment for the facility.
* Ensures that all areas are properly cleaned and disinfected, especially locations where patients and visitors will be present. May be called upon to clean areas immediately following spills.
* Responsible for cleaning and ensuring that all facility equipment is free from debris, dust, stains, etc. This may also include facility televisions, computers, HVAC units & vents, and furniture.
* Ensures that all waste containers and trash receptacles (regular and biohazard waste), and recyclables are disposed of properly, per facility policies and procedures.
* Cleans all bathrooms, kitchen areas, waiting areas, break rooms, conference rooms, offices, treatment areas, storage/ water treatment rooms, as well as certain exterior premises of the building such as front and back porch, parking area, among others. Cleans sinks, countertops, toilets, floors, mirrors, doors, walls, etc.
* Sweeps, washes, waxes, vacuums, cleans all floors when necessary.
* Ensures adherence to policies and procedures related to Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Hazard Material Identification System (HMIS) for all chemicals and solutions used at the facility.
* Maintains the cleaning supply area by keeping it organized and properly labeled. Obtains supplies from supply room and ensures that they are kept in order and in adequate quantities. Reports cleaning supply needs in a timely and orderly fashion to supervisor for ordering.