They load and unload trucks, move material from the receiving area throughout the store, may operate forklifts and may perform critical functions for maintaining proper on-hands and pricing for our customers. Overnight Stocker 1207760767 Brunswick, Georgia, US, 31520 Position Purpose: Associates in Freight/Receiving positions ensure the store is stocked and ready for business every day. The Freight/Receiving positions may include Freight Team Associate, Freight Team Lead, Receiving Associate and Receiving Support.$23k-28k yearly est.19d ago
Store Assistant, Full Time
We want you to join our team as an Assistant Manager. If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and create a career in management - look no further.
As an assistant manager, you will enjoy:
* Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance/Short Long Term Disability
* Flexible Schedules
* Weekly Pay
* Paid Vacations
* Large, Stable Employer
* Fast Career Opportunities
* Work With Fun, Motivated People
* Task Variety
* Paid Comprehensive Training
* 401K With a Competitive Company Match
* Performance and Incentive Bonuses
* Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
Your key responsibilities:
You will assist the Store Manager with oversight of the Stationstore operations. You'll help with hiring, supervising and working with the staff to accomplish daily tasks, bookkeeping and merchandising. You will help to maintain our high standards and provide fast and friendly service to our customers. Provide regular and predicable onsite attendance.
Our food program has set the bar high and you'll be executing that too. You care about your customers and set an example for the rest of your staff. You display a sense of urgency, patience and leadership.
You're good at:
* Leading a team of employees/management
* Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring
* Delegation and follow-up
* Teaching and motivating others
* Planning and organizing
* Communicating your plans and ideas
* Cash-handling and bookkeeping
* Problem solving
* Advocating and empathizing
* Safety and Security
Great if you have:
* Retail experience
* Supervisor or management experience
* Recruiting/hiring/interviewing skills
* Experience handling food
* High School/College Degree(s)
* Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours
* Lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes in a shift
* Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level
* Push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
* Bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour a shift
* Grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
In Spanish$23k-28k yearly est.31d ago
PRN Temporary Floor Tech
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG), one of America's Most Trustworthy Companies, is an experienced partner managing housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the healthcare market.$25k-31k yearly est.15d ago
Customer Service Associate
* Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens. To see the salary range for this position please click here: Pay Transparency Customer Service Associate .If you are applying on a job board or unable to click on the link, please copy and paste this URL into your browser https://jobs.walgreens.com/en/paypcsa$22k-26k yearly est.2d ago
As one of the largest national gasoline and convenience retailers with more than 1,650 stores in 27 states, we know that without our committed team, we are simply another retailer. Ready to be empowered to grow? We're ready for you! Hiring immediately for full-time and part-time cashiers.
Daily pay - work today, get paid tomorrow (easy access to a portion of earned wages after completed shifts) Flexible ScheduleMedical InsuranceVacation pay Profit sharing Education assistance Career advancement opportunities - promotion from Cashier to Assistant Manager can be done in as quickly as 6 months Promote from within culture - 61% of our current store-level management have been promoted from within Diverse and inclusive culture putting people first - rated one of America's Best Employers for Diversity
In this role, you'll make meaningful connections as the face of Murphy USA by: Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions Operating cash register Restocking merchandise
This is an entry level role. No experience required! Whether you've worked as a retail sales associate, a gas station attendant or if this is your first job, apply today!Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois
Murphy USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity, are committed to an inclusive environment and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.$21k-26k yearly est.27d ago
Unit Manager, Registered Nurse (RN)
Hazelhurst Court Care and Rehab is hiring a RN UNIT MANAGER to work both short term rehabilitation and long-term care.
SIGN ON BONUS: $5,000 for Full-Time RN Weekend Supervisor!
All new hires must be COVID-19 vaccinated or have a medical or religious accommodation before you start.
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, the Unit Manager utilizes a general understanding of the principles of Nursing and basic physical assessment skills in the development of and implementation of individualized Nursing Care Plans to ensure that overall management of the day-to-day clinical operations and the nursing care that is delivered to the residents. Delegates the coordination and implementation of resident clinical services to appropriate staff.
* The Registered Nurse must be a graduate of an approved school for Practical or Vocational Nursing and must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing.
* Experience is preferred in geriatric or rehabilitative Nursing
* Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.$69k-90k yearly est.31d ago
The Service Manager is responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of service operations, managing the overall performance of all areas of the Service Center including P&L, equipment, personnel administration, and work schedules. FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions. FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! It is the Service Manager's objective to meet or exceed the annual EBITDA, sales budget and inventory goals while fulfilling the customers' expectations for supply of product and service.$47k-80k yearly est.10d ago
Delivery Tech Specialist
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital is a regional health system featuring a state-of-the-art hospital, cancer center and a network of physician practices that serve Vidalia, Ga. and the surrounding communities. At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. The Delivery Tech Specialist performs customer service through the application of set-up and delivery of DME equipment in the patients home and other facilities for Alliance Home Medical. Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Come join our team as a(an) Delivery Tech Specialist. Jump-start your career as a(an) Delivery Tech Specialist today with Memorial Health Meadows Hospital.$33k-44k yearly est.9d ago
Retail Sales - Part Time
As a Lowe's **Retail Sales Associate - Part-Time** , you are the key to our customers' positive shopping experiences. A 10% discount on everything at Lowe's As you learn more about your department and Lowe's, you will understand which products naturally go together. Whatever your need for employment, we at Lowe's believe we can help you build a better life and career, and we are all-in to help you achieve your goals. Lowe's adheres to CDC clean We are happy you have taken time out of your day to check out this Retail Sales Associate opportunity with Lowe's. ** Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will allow you to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe's team. Lowe's offers jobs for people who aren't interested in sitting behind a desk for hours.$22k-34k yearly est.12d ago
We are a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New Associates must provide proof of vaccination prior to hire date.
Join us at
Treutlen County Health & Rehab
- a place where you'll be valued, recognized and rewarded for the vital work you do each day. We'll surround you with a strong team and leadership that supports every aspect of your life - both inside and outside of our centers. And you'll get to practice your passion in a non-profit, mission-driven organization that's known for the highest level of care in our communities
Starting Pay: $11/hour
* Paid time off with ability to cash out
* 7 paid Holidays
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Company Paid Life and Disability
* 401(k) with match
* Referral Bonus Program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Sweep, damp mop, and wet mop tile floors. May occasionally be required to spray buff, strip or wax floors, following center procedure, including the use of wet floor signs.
* Report to supervisor any carpeted areas that need cleaning or spot removal.
* Vacuum carpeted rooms as applicable.
* Dust/damp clean surfaces in patient rooms (furniture, bed frames, windowsills, etc.) following center procedure, including the use of wet floor signs.
* Empty trash cans, clean exterior, clean interior, and replace can liner with a clean one.
* Clean bathroom sinks, fixtures, and toilets, following center procedure.
* Clean glass surfaces such as mirrors, pictures, and windows.
* Clean behind and underneath furnishings.
* Move furniture to clean behind/underneath, according to center procedures.
* Turn bed mattresses after cleaning.
* Clean dining area after breakfast and lunch; wipe tables, sweep, mop, etc.
* Change soiled privacy curtains and draperies for the outside windows as needed.
* Remove and rehang curtains and draperies for the outside windows, using a ladder.
* Sweep outside porches, walkways, etc., pick up any trash not properly disposed.
* Follow cleaning schedules as set by supervisor.
* Follow infection control standards while performing cleaning.
* Use isolation techniques (gowns, gloves, special cleaning, etc.) as needed.
* Recognize patient rights while cleaning patient rooms. Treat patients and their belongings with dignity and respect.
* Safeguard chemicals used, keeping chemicals either locked or in sight
* Follow precautions as stated on MSDS for chemicals used.
* Assist in the proper care and use of housekeeping equipment, supplies, and storage areas.
* Clean and properly store equipment used at the end of each shift, following set procedures.
* Inspect equipment prior to use to provide for safe operation.
* Report to Maintenance Department any equipment repairs needed throughout the center.
* Maintain adequate supplies (soap, lotion, paper towels, toilet tissue, etc.) in bathrooms throughout center
* Prevent/remove wax/dirt build-up in corners, around baseboards, or in doorways.
* Promotes the image and reputation of the System by exhibiting servant leadership and providing direct and open lines of communication.
* Contributes to the work of committees, workgroups, project management, and other collaborative efforts of the System.
* Performs other duties as necessary to ensure the success of the System.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Communicates well with other associates, patients, family members, and visitors providing warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude. Responds to expressed concerns while displaying a helpful, caring demeanor, answers questions when appropriate in a professional manner.
A high school diploma or its equivalent preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram format. The ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
COMPUTER APPLICATION SKILLS
This job requires proficiency with the following computer applications:
Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please see minimum qualifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to walk. Use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to stand. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
EEO / M / F / D / V / Drug Free Workplace
Treutlen County Facebook$11 hourly8d ago
Food & Grocery
As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. + Career Area Walmart Store Jobs + Job Function Walmart Store Jobs At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better.$21k-26k yearly est.60d+ ago
Sales Associate / Jewelry Consultant - Kay - Vidalia Central Shopping Center - Vidalia, GA
Kay Jewelers is part of Signet Jewelers, a purpose-driven company who believes love inspires love.$20k-27k yearly est.17d ago
3rd Shift Customer Service Representative - Store #51
Requirements to be a Retail Customer Service Representative: * Telemedicine is free for all part-time employees and any full-time employees enrolled in a Parker's medical plan, a monthly plan is available for uninsured employees. As a cashier, Parker's Kitchen looks to you to accurately handle customer cash, credit/debit payments, and assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints. Retail Customer Service Representative is responsible for: That's why we offer competitive wages and provide our team with the training and tools they need to maintain the integrity of the Parker's brand. As a Customer Service Representative at Parker's Kitchen, you are the face of the company while you process each customer's order quickly, accurately, and efficiently while ensuring complete customer satisfaction through prompt and friendly service. * Free drinks and 50% off Parker's prepared food while at work! * Leadership Training - At Parker's, we love developing your skills to be the next leader. * Child Care Assistance- All FT Parker's Employees are eligible for $5,000 for childcare per employee* Conditions apply At Parker's, we believe our company is only as successful as our team.$25k-33k yearly est.18d ago
Store Manager Candidate
This position is utilized to foster interactive development of an external candidate for the Store Manager role and is to be held for a limited period. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we're still growing. * Assist with store merchandising by facilitating and/or participating in staging, stocking and storage of merchandise; ensuring that merchandise is presented according to established practices and store manager direction; and properly utilizing merchandise fixtures, signing and pricing of merchandise. The Store Manager Candidate supports the Store Manager in the effective implementation of all store processes including employee supervision, staffing, inventory management, stocking and receiving, paperwork, and store needs. * Operate store in store manager's absence.$31k-46k yearly est.16d ago
Part Time Merchandiser
We are looking for merchandisers to service the American Greetings Department in retail locations. American Greetings is a global leader in the Celebrations marketplace. As a Merchandiser with American Greetings, you are a vital part of our company's purpose: helping people celebrate holidays, each other, and all of life's special moments, by making the world a more thoughtful and caring place every single day.$11.7 hourly34d ago
They load and unload trucks, move material from the receiving area throughout the store, may operate forklifts and may perform critical functions for maintaining proper on-hands and pricing for our customers. The Freight/Receiving positions may include Freight Team Associate, Freight Team Lead, Receiving Associate and Receiving Support. Associates in Freight/Receiving positions ensure the store is stocked and ready for business every day.$26k-31k yearly est.33d ago
Retail Merchandiser (Grader) - Ellenwood $11/HR
At Goodwill of North Georgia, we make a positive impact on our community by using donations and sales from our 100+ locations to help local job seekers find meaningful work. Responsible for thoroughly examining and grading donated goods to sell in Goodwill of North Georgia Retail stores.$21k-25k yearly est.42d ago
Warehouse Part Time Overnight
The Warehouse Part Time Overnight, instore, helps provide and deliver the right products to our customers by safely unloading merchandise from incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments. At Lowe's, we've always been more than a home improvement store. * A 10% discount on everything at Lowe's. * The chance to kickstart a new career, develop intimate knowledge of Lowe's products, and master customer service skills. For thousands of Lowe's associates, we're the beginning of all types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and our associates themselves. Lowe's is committed to keeping our associates safe during this global pandemic. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe's.$29k-34k yearly est.6d ago
PRN Temporary Housekeeper
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG), one of America's Most Trustworthy Companies, is an experienced partner managing housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the healthcare market.$23k-31k yearly est.15d ago
Retail Sales Associate
A Retail Sales Associate (part-time) handles various sales activities in a retail store.$13.5 hourly6d ago