IT Solutions Architect - Mining Systems Engineer This is a newly created role to help support Albemarle's growth and improve technical/project support. The main objective of the Systems Engineer / Solutions Architect is to support the Mine Operations Team in implementing, maintaining, and advising on designs for geology, geotechnical, hydrogeology, surveying, and mining systems.$86k-103k yearly est.19d ago
Research and Technology Technical Lead - Product Stewardship
It requires relocation to Baton Rouge or Charlotte. Albemarle Corporation is seeking a$73k-91k yearly est.3d ago
Workday Project Manager
The Workday IT Project Manager oversees multiple IT projects to ensure that the desired results are achieved on time and within budget, the most efficient resources are used, and the different interests involved are satisfied.$93k-117k yearly est.5d ago
Senior Key Account Specialist, Immunology - North Carolina - Janssen Biotech, Inc.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Key Account Specialist to support North Carolina region.$67k-90k yearly est.4d ago
Business Process Master Data Steward II
* Team member for Master Data projects and initiatives, including Upgrades and user acceptance testing. * Identify and report issues detected in SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) process of MRO Materials in the Service Now Incident solution; Provide supporting documentation and information to assist technical partners to investigate and resolve; Perform user acceptance testing in quality environment to validate solution for approval to promote to production. * Combine knowledge of master data standards with routine SAP queries and Information Steward data quality reports to identify and remediate non-compliant data to drive measured improvement in domain data quality metrics. The Business Process Master Data Steward I assists with the continuous monitoring and improvement of data management processes to ensure trusted data across various master data domains to the Albemarle enterprise. * Support the preparation and ongoing update of Master Data process documentation of MRO Materials. Albemarle seeks a talented Business Process Master Data Steward to join its Master Data Management team within Global Business Services. * Experience working with SAP and working with MRO Master Data Classification, Standardization, Duplicate Material r * General understanding of business processes supported by various master data domains (Customer, Material, Vendor, Finance) This role reports to the Master Data Governance Manager within the Global Business Services organization and is governed by policies and frameworks established by Albemarle. * Assist the Master Data Operations Team and user community with follow up and response to data and process inquiries. We are a global operation with regional presence and seek to care and sustain the Customer, Vendor, Material, and Finance Master Data for which we are responsible in systems including SAP, Salesforce.com, and Workday. * Contribute to any other tasks delegated by the Master Data Governance Manager * Embody Albemarle's Core Values of Care, Curiosity, Accountability, Collaboration, Humility, Integrity, and Transparency in daily work and interactions within and beyond our team. This position works within a Master Data team that is geographically dispersed and collaborates with Data Partners to build and operate sustainable processes and services to deliver trusted quality Master Data fit for business processes and reporting.$81k-99k yearly est.15d ago
At Albemarle, we've built a thriving international business by envisioning a limitless future and putting innovation to work to improve people's lives. At Albemarle, we believe you deserve more.$26k-32k yearly est.29d ago
Investment Evaluation Lead
* Maintain informed, comprehensive knowledge of Albemarle Corporation facilities and processes as well as key external benchmarks for similar investments. * Act in accordance with Albemarle's core values. Essential: * At least 10 years' experience in Investment evaluation experience in a capital-intensive industry. The role will focus on the pipeline of capital and R&D projects executed at global Albemarle Corporation facilities with an initial focus on growth in lithium from the Energy Storage Business Unit. This role will support Albemarle in making sound investment decisions that achieve the company's purpose to transform essential resources into critical ingredients for mobility, energy, connectivity and health.$94k-116k yearly est.4d ago
OSBL/Infrastructure Lead Design Engineer
Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
The OSBL/Infrastructure Design Lead will lead the scoping and design activities for the off-site battery limit (OSBL) scope including infrastructure, support facilities, and utilities for a major capital program within the Specialties GBU.
* Serve as the design leader for OSBL/Infrastructure scope of a major capital program from beginning of Select stage (FEL2) through commissioning and startup.
* Assure that all process design activities including scoping, equipment selection and sizing are performed accurately and on schedule.
* Develop manufacturing logistics scope, material flow plan and storage options. Optimize inventory levels.
* Creating utility flow diagrams and sizing.
* Lead and develop engineers working on the program.
* Creating facility conceptual designs & general arrangements, and leading design reviews with stakeholders.
* Oversee and provide quality assurance for process design activities occurring at the office of the engineering contractor.
* Collaborate closely with other project team members including the process design team, process technology licensors, discipline engineers, construction, and startup manager.
* B.S degree or higher in engineering with 10+ years of experience with chemical, utility, marine & terminal, or pipeline & storage industry experience.
* Proven track record of performing design work on large projects within the chemical manufacturing or terminal distribution industry.
* Ability to work independently with limited technical oversight.
Additional experience in process development, plant operations, or process improvement.
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.$76k-92k yearly est.28d ago
Sr. Director of Marketing and Communications for Energy Storage
Albemarle is seeking a dynamic, Marketing Communications thought leader to serve our Energy Storage Global Business Unit (GBU). Based in our corporate headquarters in Charlotte, this role, in partnership with Energy Storage Leadership, will drive marketing efficiencies and activities to harmonize the campaign deliverables to ensure measurable impact.$107k-129k yearly est.6d ago
Digital Marketing Analyst
* Expert knowledge of digital marketing technologies and industry best practices. Qualifications * Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience.$76k-94k yearly est.34d ago
Global Business Director: Advanced Energy Storage Materials
Albemarle is a world leader in lithium technology, helping shape the global future of e-mobility through safe and sustainable solutions. At Albemarle you will discover a supportive environment for innovation and learning designed to accelerate your growth.$128k-161k yearly est.12d ago
External Affairs Specialist, Energy Storage
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow with people and planet in mind. They will also drive improvement action plans to realize lithium Global Business Unit (GBU)-specific sustainability goals around natural resource management aligned with the Albemarle corporate sustainability approach.$98k-117k yearly est.22d ago
Process Technology Licensor- Energy Storage Materials
* Responsible that the process technology adheres to Albemarle Health, Safety, and Environmental standards by participating in HAZOP's and consulting with the project Process Design Leader to resolve assigned HAZOP items. * Responsible to keep current (up to date) the process technology documentation of all of Albemarle's Lithium ore refineries globally to ensure the sharing of key developments and to maintain the technical advantage of Albemarle's technology. * Responsible to Work collaboratively with both the Albemarle Project team and the Engineering Contractor's engineering discipline leaders. * Responsible to identify, document, prioritize, and present to leadership the process related issues that require Albemarle leadership decisions. * Responsible to develop the Albemarle Process Design team members on a project to have a deep understanding of the technology and to ensure continuity of support to the project.$29k-36k yearly est.49d ago
Process Safety Engineer
* Assist with training new Process Safety Experts on company PS procedures and other relevant information * Provide assistance in on-boarding new site Process Safety Experts * Contribute to the development of company PSM program as representative on external committees, participation on the Process Safety Technology Center, and other opportunities. Duties * Compliance with government Process Safety regulations and company expectations SUMMARY Overall support for Process Safety compliance with regulations and corporate procedures in process hazard analysis, Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA) and management of closure of items identified in those Process Hazard Analyses (PHA), audits, and other evaluations. Responsibilities * Develop an expertise in process safety expectations world-wide * Work with Corporate Process Safety manager to ensure continual improvement of Albemarle's PS program * Lead various initiatives as per the Corporate Process Safety Manager direction$85k-105k yearly est.33d ago
Technical Applications Manager (36959)
Clariant's core competency in the agrochemical market is inert ingredients, co-formulants and specialties for in-can and tank-mix formulations along with providing formulation guidance and collaborations for solution-finding and co-development. The Technical Applications Manager Americas will be focused on providing technical support to Crop Solutions customers through lab projects and services as well as in-person meetings. Clariant is dedicated to becoming the industry expert in the development of innovative solutions for this important market segment and is seeking a talented and committed professional to join its Crop Solutions team based in Mount Holly, NC.$117k-145k yearly est.Easy Apply60d+ ago
Project Controls Lead (Cost)
Albemarle is seeking a Project controls lead (Cost) to provide technical assistance to the cost control department at the corporate level and reports to the Director of Cost Control. Location : Global - Preferably in an existing Albemarle office location$86k-105k yearly est.1d ago
Global Quality Excellence Specialist
* Lead and practice principles of Albemarle's culture and value system Albemarle Corporation is seeking a Global Quality Excellence Specialist (GQES) to optimize, standardize, and implement quality tools and procedures throughout the Albemarle Energy Storage Business. Albemarle is the world's largest lithium producer. At Albemarle you will find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do in an open, collaborative, and respectful environment.$94k-117k yearly est.33d ago
HR Manager, Capital Projects
For candidates who are not currently located in Houston or Charlotte we will offer relocation to the Charlotte, NC area upon hire. Candidates currently located in Houston, TX will be required to relocate to the Charlotte, NC area when the North America Conversion Plant MegaFlex reaches construction phase, likely January 2024 but exact date subject to change. Albemarle is looking for an experienced, energetic, influential, and self-motivated individual with high integrity and strong organizational skills to fill the HR Manager, America's Major Capital Projects role.$97k-118k yearly est.33d ago
Global Compensation and Benefits Manager (37126)
Clariant has an exciting opportunity for a Global Compensation and Benefits Manager within the Total Rewards segment of Clariant's Human Resources Department at our US Corporate Headquarters in Charlotte, NC! They will strive to secure Clariant s position as a competitive employer in the region by identifying regional and local Total Rewards trends as well as drive the annual reward processes in the region (benchmarking, salary review, bonus) in close collaboration with the local HR team. They will support Clariant's offerings with attractive and accessible communication.$94k-118k yearly est.Easy Apply27d ago
Environmental Manager Americas (37013)
This position is hybrid, based out of Charlotte, NC. * Conduct environmental operational assessment audits at Clariant production sites Clariant's corporate strategy is led by the overarching purpose of 'Greater chemistry - between people and planet' and reflects the importance of connecting customer focus, innovation, sustainability, and people. Clariant is looking for an experienced Environmental Manager to manage and oversee environmental policies, regulations, and programs for the Technology and Sustainability business unit. On 31 December 2021, Clariant totaled a staff number of 11 537 and recorded sales of CHF 4.372 billion in the fiscal year for its continuing businesses.$79k-95k yearly est.Easy Apply54d ago