Founded in 1937, Shaffer Trucking has a 75-year history of excellence. Shaffer Trucking Class A Reefer Truck Driver Job in Williston, ND Williston, North Dakota Class A Reefer Truck Driving Job Class A Reefer Truck Driver Job - Williston, North Dakota At Shaffer Trucking, we believe drivers deserve more.$103.9k yearly8d ago
Dedicated CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Job in Williston, ND
Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies. Schneider Dedicated Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Job in Williston, ND Dedicated CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Job - Williston, North Dakota Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. As a Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver on Schneider's PrimeSource account, get paid to fly from your home to a specific location to haul freight for 21 days. More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Williston, North Dakota Dedicated CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driving Job *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Schneider will pay for your ticket to fly back home for five full days. Position based out of Schneider's Shrewsbury Facility and customer locations.$66k-73k yearly8d ago
Store Merchandiser - Flexible Hrs - Up to $15/hr
Shiftsmart puts you in control of your schedule and your earnings. As a Merchandiser, you will be working at retail stores near you helping organize new store merchandise.$15 hourly5d ago
Rack Tech I
Complete all Noble and industry specific training$31k-41k yearly est.3d ago
Flowback Operator I
8. Site specific duties include basic motors maintenance on Gen Sets and Compressors and any other duties specified by the Operator III, and Operator II .....Duties and Responsibilities to increase as Grade progresses. Responsible for progressing his or her own Training and must adhere to all Safety requirements as instructe .Internal Contacts Primary contact for this position is the Operator III. 5. Learn to gather and record data and operate equipment by Operator III, Operator II and Operator, which include but are not limited to Exploration / Production / In Line Well Testing, Stimulation Recovery and or Flow Back to Customer and Company standards of excellence. As an Operator I your role will be to support on site supervisors and carry out assigned duties as directed. 11. Must be continuously gaining knowledge from on going training supplied by Trilogy staff on location in all aspects of an Operators Job Responsible for carrying out instructions from Well Test Operator III and Operator II with thought and punctuality on site and in Shop. Junior Trilogy employee on site learning the skills to be responsible for a specific 12 hour shift operating equipment on Site. 6. Learn proper Maintenance, Repair and Service of Equipment including Compressors, Generators, Pumps, etc. as instructed by Operator III, and Operator II. Job is on-call basis and requires the employee be in communication with Operations Manager and/or Operator III when not on vacation or days off. Direct communication is required where applicable with Operator III, Operations Supervisors and Manager, Administrative Assistants, or Managers for any Area being worked. 9. On-going communications including half hourly reporting of data to Operator III, and Operator II.$42k-57k yearly est.31d ago
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improves our customer's experience. EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. EquipmentShare's product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications. EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you'll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best. EquipmentShare's rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. We're seeking a Technician Apprentice who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company.$29k-37k yearly est.9d ago
Class A CDL Truck Driving Job in Williston, ND
Class A CDL Truck Driving Job - Williston, North Dakota John Christner Class A CDL Truck Driving Job in Williston, ND If you're a solo or team company driver looking for a successful and rewarding career with many opportunities for advancement, check out John Christner Trucking today! Apply online or give us a call today to discuss your future as a Company Driver at John Christner Trucking! Williston, North Dakota Class A CDL Truck Driver Job John Christner Trucking is now Hiring COMPANY DRIVERS!$56k-91k yearly est.8d ago
Coiled Tubing Operator 1
Job DescriptionAt STEP we use the word professional to describe all of our employees.$34k-50k yearly est.25d ago
Truck Care Diesel Technician
404904 Address: 13586 57th St NW Williston, ND, 58801 Diesel Technician - Truck Care As a diesel technician, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed. Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States.$35k-40k yearly est.13d ago
Comply with Papa John's uniform, appearance, and operations standards as defined in the Operations Manual, PIZZAcademy, Team Member Handbook, and with federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Job DescriptionDelivery Driver The Delivery Driver checks all products for accuracy against quality standards and delivers products to customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner while working as part of a team.$39k-59k yearly est.8d ago
Flowback Operator Trainee
Job DescriptionTrilogy supplies personnel and equipment for Facilities Management, Flowback, Drill Out and Frac support to its' customers. The purpose of this position is an entry level role on a 12 hour work shift to support one or more of these business lines directly in the field. Although the primary role of this position is to work in the field, this position will require work in the shop as well as other various work assignments directed by supervisors and management. As an entry level trainee your role will be to carry out job duties assigned to you by supervisors while training on the job Primary Accountabilities: 1. Junior employee on site learning the skills to be responsible for a specific 12 hour shift operating equipment on Site. 2. Responsible for Safe and proper use of hand tools. 3. Responsible to assist in loading and unloading of equipment being shipped and arriving on site for the job or job type to be undertaken. 4. Rig up and Rig Down of Site Equipment as instructed. 5. Learn to gather and record data and operate equipment by Operator III, Operator II and Operator, which include but are not limited to Exploration / Production / In Line Well Testing, Stimulation Recovery and or Flow Back to Customer and Company standards of excellence. 6. Learn proper Maintenance, Repair and Service of Equipment including Compressors, Generators, Pumps, etc. as instructed by Operator III, Operator II and Operator. 7. Learn to Repair and Service Equipment in shop and in the field. 8. Site specific duties include basic motors maintenance on Gen Sets and Compressors and any other duties specified by the Operator III, Operator II and Operator I. 9. On-going communications including half hourly reporting of data to Operator III, Operator II and Operator. 10. Service and care of field service vehicles, tools, and Command Centre on location. 11. Must be continuously gaining knowledge from on-going training supplied by staff on location in all aspects of an Operator's Job. Responsible to learn correct HSE procedures on Site and in the Shop. Responsible for carrying out instructions from Well Test Operators and Supervisors with thought and punctuality on site and in Shop. Job is on-call basis and requires the employee be in communication with Field Supervisor and/or Operator III when not on vacation or days off. Often entails long hours and regularly 12 hour shifts of work on site. Requires extensive travel both within and outside of the Area. Extended stays away from home in Motels or camps are anticipated. Requires regular extensive physical exertion and lifting of heavy objects often 100 lbs. or more. The job requires direct contact with the other crew members and Customer Representatives as well as other Services on location. Direct communication is required where applicable with Operator IIIs, Field Supervisors, Administrative Assistants, or Operations Managers for any Area being worked. Responsible for progressing his or her own Training and must adhere to all Safety requirements as instructed. Relationships: .Internal Contacts Primary contact for this position is the Operator III. Secondly contact with Field Supervisor and Administration is required. Contact with shop technicians is required to coordinate service and maintenance of equipment. Contact with Management for disciplinary, promotion, or other issues concerning the Area over all. External Contacts Limited contact with Customer Representatives, Rig Staff, other Service Operators or Staff. Limited contact with Vendors specific to field operations. Health & Safety Safety Critical Role Yes All Employees As a minimum the incumbent must: a) Take reasonable care to prevent harm to themselves b) Consider the potential for harm to others or the environment that may be caused by their acts or omissions c) Work in accordance with information and training provided d) Refrain from intentionally misusing or recklessly interfering with anything that has been provided for Health, Safety and Environmental reasons e) Report any hazardous defects in plant, equipment and workplace, or shortcomings in the existing controls, to a responsible person without delay f) Not undertake any task for which authorisation and / or training has not been given Responsibilities of Managers and Supervisors The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that the HSE Management System is implemented within the operations under their control. The incumbent must actively monitor the workplace to ensure that acceptable standards are maintained. Where risks are identified the incumbent must ensure that these risks are controlled, so far as is reasonably practicable. The incumbent's duties include: a) Ensuring that employees, contractors and visitors are aware of relevant HSE procedures b) Establishing that all equipment, plant and substances used are suitable used for the task and are kept in good working conditions: this includes the regular maintenance and servicing of equipment c) Providing adequate train$34k-42k yearly est.31d ago
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Job in Williston, ND
Run from Forward Air Terminal to Forward Air Terminal Forward Air has the most consistent Solo Owner Operator offerings in the industry. Williston, North Dakota Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driving Job Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Job - Williston, North Dakota Forward Air Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Job in Williston, ND Owner Operators run from coast to coast (or on a national/regional dedicated if available) from Forward Air location to Forward Air location with our lightly loaded dry van trailers.$49k-62k yearly est.8d ago
Casing Tech I
Complete all Noble and industry specific training Insures area around truck is free of spills and Noble Casing property$31k-41k yearly est.3d ago
The Kitchen Cook
At TravelCenters of America, we invite everyone to make themselves at home. We are looking for a Cook to join our team at The Kitchen!$17-18.5 hourly16d ago
**Pre-Employment Testing Requirement**
This Operations and Mechanical (O&M) position requires pre-employment testing. Please read the job description in its entirety for additional information on accessing the assessment. The assessment should be completed by Sunday, March, 19 2023.
+ Install, troubleshoot, maintain electrical control systems and components on production facilities including VFD's, starters, motors, and various other equipment.
**Duties & Responsibilities**
+ Troubleshooting, commissioning, maintaining all control systems, electrical, motor controls, VFD's and solid-state controllers
+ Assist in purchasing and controlling inventory, work with operations in the daily operating needs of the field
+ Conduct job walks to gather scope of jobs and material takeoff
+ Report all costs and activities into required databases in a timely manner
+ Team oriented, Self-starter
**Skills / Knowledge / Abilities Required**
+ Skills and knowledge in electrical facility designing, commissioning, maintaining all control systems, electrical, motor controls, VFD's and solid-state controllers
+ General computer skills, organization and attention to details
+ Employee will need to display coaching skills to motivate workers, communication skills to forward instructions in a clear and understandable manner, and project management skills to ensure the work is completed within time and budget allocations
Example: Tues-Sat, 7am-4pm, off Sunday & Monday
**Pre-Employment Testing Guidance**
This Operations and Mechanical (O&M) position requires pre-employment testing. After applying you will receive a pop up giving you access to the assessment. You may take the assessment at that time or utilize the instructions below to access the assessment at a time convenient for you. Note that the assessment must be completed by the deadline in order for you to be considered for the O&M position for which you have applied.
The O&M test has been revised. Effective December 1, 2021 ALL candidates must complete the revised assessment. Even if you have tested within the last 365 days (passed or failed), if you tested before December 1, 2021, you must complete the revised assessment to be considered for this O&M opportunity. Failure to complete the assessment by the deadline will result in your disqualification from consideration for this position. The assessment is the same for all O&M requisitions. If you have completed the assessment after December 1, 2021, your assessment results will be mapped to this requisition when you try to access the test. Test passed candidates will be screened by the hiring team and a subset invited for interview. Note that a satisfactory result on the assessment does not guarantee an interview.
**PLEASE COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENT BY: March 19, 2023. @ 11:59 P.M. CST**
Instructions to Access the Assessment After Applying (If you missed the pop up)
• Login to https://jobs.exxonmobil.com
• Click on View Profile (top right hand corner) and login.
• To login you will need your email address and the password established when you created your profile.
• Scroll down to the Jobs Applied section and click.
• Complete the assessment for the job where indicated.
XTO Energy/ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
EEO is the Law Poster (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc\_self\_print\_poster.pdf)
Policies against discrimination and harassment
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (http://xtoenergy.com/images/PayTransparencyNondiscriminationProvision.pdf)$76k-98k yearly est.20d ago
Plant Operator - Lead
#WeAreONEOK - Fortune 500 company. 100+ years in business. Leading midstream service provider. Safety first. Sustainable operations. Environmentally responsible. Employee focused.
Directs and performs advanced level of activities related to operation and maintenance of oil and gas liquid processing facilities with limited supervision.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Direct, operate and maintain processing plant equipment including, but not limited to:
* Cooling equipment
* Auxiliary units
* Treating systems
* DCS/Control Board
* Monitor and control product compositions, pressures, temperatures, flow rates and reflux rates
* Start, stop, and operate equipment
* Prepare equipment for maintenance activities including, but not limited to:
* Lock out tag out
* Direct and assist mechanics and others in performing repairs to compressors, engines, turbines, auxiliary equipment, pumps, process controls and related equipment
* Provide training to less experience operators
* Identify and report any safety and/or environmental concerns
* Compile and/or maintain information such as time sheets, work logs, safety/environmental forms, and equipment maintenance and repair records
* Drive and ensure maintenance is complete on company vehicles
* Responsibilities may include Department of Transportation (DOT) covered functions, including operations, maintenance, or emergency response on a pipeline. Job duties also require the employee to be alert and respond immediately to dangerous or hazardous conditions, and where impaired performance, or failure to follow safety precautions, could result in serious injury or property damage.
* None Required.
* Advanced experience with and thorough knowledge of compressor station, storage field, gathering field, and/or processing plant operations
* Experience and training pertaining to:
* Gas and liquid processing fundamentals
* Applicable company and governmental operating practices and procedures
* Safe handling of flammable gases, liquids, and high-pressure systems
* Experience reading and interpreting drawings, diagrams, work logs, dials, gauges, charts, procedures and operational and repair manuals
* Experience maintaining and preparing information such as safety/environmental reports, work logs, maintenance/repair logs, and time sheets
* Experience interacting and communicating effectively
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Ability to: analyze, adjust, and perform minor repairs on compressor engines, process facilities and related equipment
* Ability to: apply addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
* Knowledge of: computers. Demonstrated ability to access and/or perform basic computer functions utilizing company software applications
* Ability to: communicate and/or exchange information and instructions
Licenses and Certifications
* None required
Strength Factor Rating - Physical Demands/Requirements
* Heavy Work - Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
Strength Factor Description - Physical Demands/Requirements
* Standing: Remaining on one's feet in an upright position at a work station without moving about (Frequently)
* Walking: Moving about on foot (Frequently)
* Sitting: Remaining in a seated position (Occasionally)
* Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling) (Occasionally)
* Carrying: Transporting an object, usually holding it in the hands or arms, or on the shoulder (Occasionally)
* Pushing: Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves away from the force (Occasionally)
* Pulling: Exerting force upon an object so that the object moves toward the force (includes jerking) (Occasionally)
* Climbing: Ladders, Stairs (Occasionally)
* Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling (Occasionally)
* Stooping: Bending the body downward and forward by bending the spine at the waist (Occasionally)
* Kneeling: Bending the legs at the knees to come to rest on the knee or knees (Occasionally)
* Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending the legs and spine (Occasionally)
* Crawling: Moving about on the hands and arms in any direction (Occasionally)
* Reaching: Extending hands and arms in any direction (Constantly)
* Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with the hand or hands (Manual Dexterity) (Constantly)
* Fingering: Picking, pinching or otherwise working with the fingers primarily (Finger Dexterity) (Constantly)
* Feeling: Perceiving such attributes of objects/materials as size, shape, temperature, texture, movement or pulsation by receptors in the skin, particularly those of the finger tips (Constantly)
* Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas/information by means of the spoken word (Frequently)
* Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sound by the ear (Frequently)
* Tasting/Smelling: (Constantly)
* Near Vision: Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (Constantly)
* Far Vision: Clarity of vision at 20 feet for more (Constantly)
* Depth Perception: Three-dimensional vision; ability to judge distances and spatial relationships so as to see objects where and as they actually are (Constantly)
* Vision: Color - The ability to identify and distinguish colors (Constantly)
* Employee is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions
* Well lighted, climate controlled areas (Frequently)
* Outdoor weather conditions (Frequently)
* Wet or humid conditions (not weather related) (Frequently)
* Extreme cold (not weather related) (Frequently)
* Extreme heat (not weather related) (Frequently)
* Dust, fumes, gases (Frequently)
* Moving mechanical parts (Frequently)
* Potential electric shock (Frequently)
* Prolonged exposure to vibration (Frequently)
* High pitched noises/loud noises (Frequently)
* Unprotected heights (Frequently)
* Frequent repetitive motion (Constantly)
* CRT (Computer Monitor(s)) (Constantly)
* Travel to company locations and/or for training
* Based on assigned tasks, employee may be assigned a company vehicle requiring the applicable driver's license
ONEOK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, national origin, gender identity, disability, military/veteran status, genetic information or any other categories protected by applicable law.
The job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of ONEOK.
ONEOK is committed to making our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for individuals to participate in the application and hiring process. To request an accommodation email HRSolutions@ONEOK.com or call 1-855-663-6547.
Expected Salary Range
$75,000.00 - $113,000.00$75k-113k yearly13d ago
Local CDL Driver
Waste Connections is looking for a safety conscience to join our GROWING team in Williston, North Dakota. Local CDL Class B Refuse Route Driver$42k-59k yearly est.2d ago
HBC/GM Department Manager II
Coborn's, Inc. also owns and operates liquor stores under the Coborn's Liquor, Cash Wise Liquor and Captain Jack's brands. Our grocery store formats include Coborn's, Cash Wise, Marketplace Foods, Hornbacher's, and we offer unique online grocery home delivery services through our CobornsDelivers and Cash Wise Delivers locations. Coborn's, Inc. is a fast-growing employee-owned grocery retailer located in the Midwest. We are hiring for a friendly, passionate, and creative leader to join our team as the HBC/GM Department Manager. At Coborn's, Inc. we go all out to "Be Remarkable". With a vibrant and fun work environment, ongoing opportunities for career growth, and generous benefit packages, Coborn's offers a bright future for all employee owners.$31k-37k yearly est.6d ago
Warehouse Package Handler
Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts. FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! Address: 513 Energy Street City: Williston State: North Dakota Zip Code: 58801 Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P588/Williston Colocation Auto req ID: 386134BR Additional Location Information: Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.$25k-33k yearly est.1d ago
Crew Team Member - Night Nights up to $15 per hr.
* Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals * Prepare all of McDonald's World Famous food By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's USA. McDonald's USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired. A Crew Team Member at McDonald's is more than just a paycheck - it's a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual. You'll find out that a McDonald's crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses. You must be 14 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's. There is a reason more than 80% of employees are proud to work at McDonald's and would recommend working at one of our restaurants. This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald's USA. Crew member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends. See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. Description: McDonald's cares about their employees and that's why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. However, this franchise is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald's logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. McDonald's the USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald's USA. By offering industry-leading education programs and world-class training, we provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help employees thrive wherever they are on their journey, whether they stay at McDonald's or go elsewhere. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.$23k-31k yearly est.13d ago