As a Route Sales Representative, you have the opportunity to drive the iconic yellow truck. Williston, ND 58801, USA$57k-62k yearly2d ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Shop Foreman * Recruits and hires new shop employees. Job DescriptionTrilogy is activly seeking to hire a full time shop foreman to support its operation in the watford city area. The primary role as the shop foreman is to manage shop and rig up staff along with mainenance programs. Position Description Trilogy's shop foreman hires and trains employees, monitors work activity, works with clients and customers, orders supplies, fixes equipment, and enforces rules and regulations associated with the job site.$60k-75k yearly31d ago
Carside / Take Out Specialist
We are always in search of people who know how to 'Wow" a guest and, of course, want to be Famous. Since we opened our first restaurant in 1994, our award-winning Famous food, down-home Smokin' service, and a fun, casual atmosphere, has helped Famous Dave's become a destination for food-lovers and Team Members alike.$23k-34k yearly est.6d ago
Fuel Transport Driver
Job DescriptionWith Rolfson Oil, you're in the driver's seat. Since then, Rolfson Oil has grown into North America's largest oilfield-only fueling solutions provider, expanding throughout North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas. We started in 1985 in Watford City, North Dakota as a fueling service to the local agricultural sector.$33 hourly3d ago
Assisting the operator with banding or clamping and operating the unit making sure the integrity of the capillary tubing remains intact and installation process is up to the customers standards and Flowco's standards.$30k-38k yearly est.11d ago
Operations Specialist - South Gathering
Functional Area: Misc./Trades Position Type: Full Time
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: High School Diploma
RC/Department: 5973 -WATFORD GATHERING :KMPL
Summary: Responsible for safe operation of gathering system and related equipment. Essential Duties & Responsibilities: • Assists with capital projects and day-to-day business relating to the gathering system. • Assists on compressor maintenance and related equipment. • Performs minor repairs, with the assistance of others. • Pigs pipelines on a regular basis to maintain an efficient operation. • Assists with measurement duties by pulling samples and performing other related tasks when called upon. • Completes appropriate documentation and paperwork. • Performs daily checks of compressor stations and fills out various reports. • Takes callouts on equipment and compressors, responding in a timely manner. • Reports all unsafe and environmental issues to supervisor. • Takes care of company vehicle and equipment. • Oversees contract work. • Seeks out new ways of doing things. • Reports all excessive downtime to appropriate people. • Helps out in other areas of the business as needed. • Maintains company vehicle appropriately. • Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: • High School degree or equivalent. • General knowledge of compressor stations, gathering system, and processing plant operations. • Working knowledge of mechanical equipment. • Knowledge and experience in safe handling practices of flammable gases, liquids, and high-pressure systems. • Follows company policies, practices, and regulatory requirement Qualifications: • Good verbal and written communication skills. • Customer orientation. • Ability to effectively present information in a one-on-one and small group situation to other employees of the company and outside contractors. • Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals). • Apply common sense understanding to carry out day-to-day operation issues. • Be able to make quick and reasonable decisions in sometimes-adverse conditions. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: • Valid state operating license with driving record insurable under company insurance standards. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • Uses physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment/tools. • Climbs and works at various heights. May work in a standing, sitting, lying down, crouched or kneeling position. • Routinely reacts to visual, aural and other signals, including alarms and instructions, and is required to visually inspect work. • Regularly bends, stoops, moves from ground level to higher levels, raises/lifts from ground level a load up to 50 lbs., manually transports a load up to 75 lbs., and applies up to 150 foot pounds of torque. • Regularly gets into and out of vehicles and rides over rough roads. • Walks an average of 5 miles per day, up to 7 miles per day. • Candidates may be subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing requirements • Subject to overtime and call-outs. Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • Works mostly outdoors, in and around mechanical, industrial and electrical equipment. • Required to climb about equipment and work in confined areas (i.e. tanks, between compressors, vessels). • May be subject to work in hazardous conditions including hydrocarbon vapor, adverse weather conditions, and extreme temperatures. • Wears safety equipment as required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.$48k-57k yearly est.23d ago
The Electrical Apprentice supports the Journeyman and/or Master Electricians while working towards licensure as an electrician.$26-34 hourly11d ago
This Cart Pusher is also responsible for providing exceptional guest service by ensuring guest purchases are transported in an efficient and careful manner to their vehicles. The Cart Pusher is responsible for maintaining the appearance and safety of the parking lot, vestibule and landscaped areas; ensuring shopping carts are not scattered about and garbage is picked up. Coborn's, Inc. also owns and operates liquor stores under the Coborn's Liquor, Cash Wise Liquor, Andy's Liquor and Captain Jack's brands. Coborn's, Inc. offers a variety of development programs for employees who want to grow their careers with us. Our grocery store formats include Coborn's, Cash Wise, Marketplace Foods, Hornbacher's, and we offer unique online grocery home delivery services through our CobornsDelivers and Cash Wise Delivers locations. Coborn's, Inc. is a fast-growing employee-owned grocery retailer located in the Midwest. At Coborn's, Inc. we go all out to "Be Remarkable". With a vibrant and fun work environment, ongoing opportunities for career growth, and generous benefit packages, Coborn's offers a bright future for all employee owners.$26k-30k yearly est.8d ago
Operator Assistant II - Coiled Tubing Services
An offer of employment with Halliburton does not guarantee employment for any length of time. *Halliburton reserves the right to adjust schedules based on industry needs. Location 826 48th Ave West,, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States$18-21.8 hourly11d ago
As the Lease Operator, you may be required to operate any combination of oil and gas wells or battery/gas compression facilities. The candidate should reside in the Williston, North Dakota area due to the location of the role and the frequent traveling that is required. Crescent Point Energy is a conventional oil and gas producer with assets strategically focused on properties comprised of high-quality, long-life, operated light and medium oil and natural gas reserves in United States and Canada. The Lease Operator will be responsible for maintaining the field Health, Safety & Environment standards. Location: Williston, North Dakota$20k-35k yearly est.13d ago
Program Aide Williston
Program Aide WillistonLocation: Williston ND Apply For this Job Aplicar en espa ol Pay Period: Hourly Location: 1821 9th Avenue W., Williston, ND 58801$35k yearly7d ago
Heavy Truck/Diesel Mechanic
We are currently looking for a Truck and Trailer Mechanic to be based out of our Williston, ND terminal.$25-35 hourly11d ago
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Based in Northern Indiana, AES Restaurant Group, LLC is a proud franchisee of Arby's operating restaurants across 5 states. As the Restaurant Assistant Manager you will assist in guiding the team to create a positive guest experience. As the Restaurant Assistant Manager you will work with the General Manager to achieve high performance in areas such as,$23k-26k yearly est.6d ago
Crew Team Member - Night Nights up to $15 per hr.
* Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals * Prepare all of McDonald's World Famous food By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's USA. McDonald's USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired. A Crew Team Member at McDonald's is more than just a paycheck - it's a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual. You'll find out that a McDonald's crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses. You must be 14 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's. There is a reason more than 80% of employees are proud to work at McDonald's and would recommend working at one of our restaurants. This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald's USA. Crew member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends. See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. Description: McDonald's cares about their employees and that's why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. However, this franchise is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald's logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. McDonald's the USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald's USA. By offering industry-leading education programs and world-class training, we provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help employees thrive wherever they are on their journey, whether they stay at McDonald's or go elsewhere. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.$23k-31k yearly est.13d ago
Customer Service Representative
As a Family Dollar Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. Family Dollar is seeking motivated individuals to support our Stores as we provide essential products at great values to the communities we serve.$28k-33k yearly est.26d ago
Watford City, ND Power Fuels' Welder welds metal components together with brazing and variety of arc and gas welding equipment to fabricate or repair products such as machine parts, plant equipment, mobile homes, motors, and generators by performing the following duties. Welder in Watford City, ND at Badlands Power Fuels$35k-46k yearly est.40d ago
Customer Service Representative
We want you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and to grow your career - look no further.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy:
* Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/Short & Long Term Disability
* Flexible Schedules
* Weekly Pay
* Full-Time or Part-Time
* Large, Stable Employer
* Fast Career Opportunities
* Work With Fun, Motivated People
* Task Variety
* Paid Comprehensive Training
* 401K With a Competitive Company Match
* Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
Your key responsibilities:
You will greet customers, run the register, cashier, make purchase suggestions and sometimes work with our food program. There is never a dull moment as you will be working around the store (inside and out) in many different areas to help maintain our high standards for store appearance and provide fast and friendly service to our customers.
Provide regular and predicable onsite attendance.
You will interact with many customers daily, all while working with a fun, energetic team accomplishing daily tasks around the store!
You are good at:
* Selling products to customers
* Providing excellent customer care
* Communication and friendly conversation
* Performing at a quick pace while having fun
* Working as part of a team to accomplish daily goals
* Coming up with great ideas to solve problems
* Thinking quickly and offering suggestions
Great if you have:
* Retail and customer service experience
* Sales associate or cashiering experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Motivation to advance in your career!
* Willingness to learn and have fun!
* Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours
* Lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes in a shift
* Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level
* Push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
* Bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour a shift
* Grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
In Spanish$28k-32k yearly est.18d ago
Merchandising Sales Associate, High Volume
With over 2,000 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with annual revenues of more than $12 billion and growing! Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members' commitment to our Mission and Values.$34k-39k yearly est.38d ago
Journeyman Electrician - Industrial
+ Watford City, ND, USA$45 hourly19d ago
Warehouse Package Handler
FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P588/Williston Colocation What you can expect at FedEx Ground: * Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees. Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees. * Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.$25k-33k yearly est.8d ago