Altice USA Inc.
Remote or Oakland, NJ
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
The Virtual Dispatch Center Rep provides professional, courteous, responsive and accurate service to Altice customers. Demonstrated proficiency in all products, services, and equipment and the ability to use multiple systems simultaneously is required. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and supporting technicians in the field. Routine responsibilities include handling incoming calls/tickets from Field Technicians, modifying work to reflect customer changes, error corrections, notating customer account records and closing work orders. Transactions will range from basic troubleshooting questions to solving issues relating to the installation and service of our products.
The Virtual Dispatch Rep performs actions needed to resolve customer issues before escalation to the appropriate personnel, make outbound calls to external customers to confirm or alter appointment status. Effective communications with Field Technicians and contractors to identify problems, root causes (problem source) and solutions is required. You will ensure that all work-related equipment is maintained and that all work related tasks are performed in compliance with OSHA safety regulations and corporate policies.
The Virtual Dispatch Rep is responsible for validating order accuracy to eliminate downstream provisioning errors, repeat calls, etc. to provide an excellent customer experience. You must demonstrate a basic level of analytical proficiency to identify, troubleshoot, resolve and/or refer issues to the appropriate internal personnel or the external departments such as the Comm Desk or NOC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Demonstrate analytical proficiency and exercise empowerment (take ownership) in resolving issues on first contact.
2) Mentor other representatives on VDO job functions.
3) Responsible to ensure accurate data entry and coding in order to facilitate technician work processes, minimize billing errors and fulfill customer orders.
4) Escalate any issues to the NOC or engineering that cannot be resolved
5) Inform COMM Desk of outage situations and provide accounts and symptoms for the posting of the outages.
6) Answer phone calls from the technicians supporting the functions of provisioning, rate code adjustments, order/address corrections, troubleshooting features, order creations to allow the technicians to complete their jobs
7) Answer ticket requests from the technicians that entail requests to activate routers, reschedule appointments, cancel appointments, provision equipment and troubleshoot service issues.
8) Deep level of understanding and effective use of all required tools, databases and applications.
9) Achieve performance metrics including: Efficiency, Quality of Service Delivery, and Knowledge Check assessments
Provides support to the field technicians.
* High school diploma or equivalent. Some College preferred.
* Previous work experience in a fast paced, performance-measured environment while managing multiple functions required.
* Current "Satisfactory" review, and no corrective actions within the past 12 months
* Ability to handle external customer service calls and effectively resolve complaints.
* Minimum of 6 months customer service experience in an environment similar to Altice. Knowledge of Company database applications, such as but not limited to, IDA as well as proficiency with MS Office Suite and experience using software applications such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, trouble ticketing systems, and email.
* Requires flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and changes in shift depending on the needs of the business.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment, performance-measured environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* Ability to use judgment & make independent decisions.
* Position requires focus on specialized tasks, engaging in customer communications and sitting for extended periods of time.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Join our Talent Community and receive job alerts when we have new opportunities that match your interests.
Share This Page