Altura Credit Union
Assist the branch manager with day-to-day coordination of the branch's activities by supervising all employees, and ensuring every member, every time receives a warm and positive experience. Motivates staff to innovatively meet and exceed member's expectations by consistently applying Altura Credit Union's Core Values. Assist the branch manager in the overall achievement, coordination, and maintenance of branch sales and production goals and superior delivery of member services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supports branch manager by ensuring branch is consistently delivering excellence in member service, demonstrated by branch member survey scores averaging the established minimum. Resolves escalated Member service complaints and problems and ensures an acceptable level of service recovery is extended. During peak periods, assistant branch manager will act in any branch role necessary to expedite member transactions and ensure member wait time is minimal.
* Assists branch manager with the operational functions of the branch daily, ensuring the safety, security, and soundness of the branch. This includes (but is not limited to) internal control coordination, human resource management (staffing level), compliance, security, and loss prevention.
* Works with the branch manager to make sure team members embrace a strong sales-driven service culture by training, coaching, and motivating all team members to achieve their sales and/or referral goals.
* Maintains a proficient knowledge of state and federal regulations and a strong knowledge of Altura Credit Union and its Affiliate's operational procedures and ensures team members are continuously trained and performs in accordance with all compliance issues, policies, and procedures.
* Ensures staff receives consistent performance feedback and statistics. Compiles and administers team member performance appraisals, reviews, correction, and direction notices when applicable.
Directly supervises the branch staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with related policies, procedures, applicable state and federal laws and the credit union's strategic plan.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or its equivalent is required, college is preferred.
* Minimum of two (2) years supervisory in a financial institution, with the demonstrated ability to motivate, coach, counsel and train subordinates.
* Minimum of four (4) years' experience in a financial institution, with a proficient level of knowledge regarding regulations, policies and procedures governing financial services.
* Notary Public commission required.
* Vacation (10+ or Minimum Days)
* Sick (8 Days)
* Holidays (11 Days & 1⁄2 Day Christmas Eve)
* Birthday & Anniversary Day Off
* Specialized Paid Time Off (Jury Duty, Bereavement, etc.)
* Community Volunteer Events
* Social Events & Outings
* Event & Venue Discounts
* Competitive Pay
* 401k Dollar-for-Dollar Match up to 4% (after one year of service)
* Business Attire Allowance
* Annual Performance Review & Increase
* Wellness Incentive
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Awards, Recognition's & Incentives
* Free Checking & Savings Accounts
* Discounted Employee Loan Rates
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
* Kaiser Medical & Prescription Plans
* Dental & Vision
* Fitness Challenges & Gym Access
* Onsite Wellness P