11. Primary Care Physicianshigh Demand
- Assisted the military community with informing and coordinating appointments for behavioral health providers, primary care physicians, and orthopedic surgeons.
- Facilitated coordination between clients and community agencies, professionals, and primary care physicians.
- Coordinate behavioral health treatment with Primary Care Physicians and behavioral health providers.
- Maintain effective communications with clients, primary care physicians, family, psychiatrists, and other caregivers on behalf of clients.
- Train Primary Care Physicians and their office staff in the proper use of a proprietary portal used to document Care Plans.
- Provided on-site consultation and education to Primary Care Physicians regarding the PCMH (Patient Centered Medical Home) model.
- Close communications with members, Primary Care Physicians and Specialists to coordinate care to ensure continuity of care.
- Facilitate coordination between TMHS/member and community agencies, AFC Home Representatives, professionals, and primary care physicians.
- Prepared documentation to be sent to primary care physicians (PCP), specialists, and patients.
- Interact daily with primary care physicians and mid levels as a member of the medical management team.
- Assist recipients of Medicaid SSI with housing, care plans, transportation and finding Primary Care Physicians.
- Decreased reimbursement losses due to readmission and coordinated care with primary care physicians and outpatient providers.
- Promote patient centered care working side by side with primary care physicians and team members.
- Assisted primary care physicians in identifying high risk patients.
- Work closely with Primary care physicians to determine appropriate candidates and update then on the progresswith care plan.
- Act as the primary interface between the Healthways program, primary care physicians and patients.
- Update tracking for Opt-in/Opt-Out Primary care physicians for hospitalist program.