AMC Entertainment Inc.
* 1+ year of prior cleaning or janitorial experience.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Collect and remove trash from theatres, lobby, restrooms, concessions, etc.
* Wipe, dust, and polish surfaces including seats, handrails, walls, counters, etc.
* Clean restrooms, including all sinks, fixtures, and toilets.
* Clean mirrors, windows, and glass.
* Use blower or vacuum to effectively clean between and under theatre seats.
* Sweep, vacuum, and mop floors, including utilizing proper signage to avoid slips, trips, and falls.
* Disassemble, clean, and reassemble various pieces of food and beverage equipment.
* Wash dishes utilizing proper 3-compartment sink procedures.
* Empty trash receptacles as required.
* Stock restrooms, janitor closets, and cleaning carts as needed. Communicate needed supplies to management.
* Abide by all compactor safety rules and maintain compactor/dumpster area cleanliness.
* Follow all AMC procedures to ensure a safe work environment and ensure the safety of AMC guests.
* Safely use all chemicals in accordance with MSDS sheets, including utilizing provided chemical mixing stations.
* Follow all AMC security protocols.
* Report damaged/broken equipment to management.
* Observe and report any potential safety or maintenance concerns to management.
* Perform other duties as directed by management.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of duties.
* Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
* High attention to detail.
* Effective communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to manage time efficiently and produce quality work within pre-set time frames.
* Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
* Provided by associate: Black pants, slip resistant black shoes, socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Successfully execute AMC's theatre provided cleaning program to ensure a safe, healthy, and aesthetically pleasing building for AMC guests.