Conagra Brands, Inc.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Mechanical aptitude/ability
* Grain-handling equipment experience preferred
* Responsible for maintaining food safety and quality
* Familiar with and ability to use basic shop equipment, electric arc welder, plasma cutter, and basic hand tools
* Familiar with mechanical controls
* Electrical experience is a plus
* Licensed electrician/journeyman a plus
* Basic computer skills a plus (Word, Excel, Internet, etc.)
* Work up to 100 feet in the air
* Able to work outdoors in all types of weather
* Lift and carry/push and pull up to 100 pounds
* This position is primarily first shift, but must be able to work overtime and/or weekends based on needs of business
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
* Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
* Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
* Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
* Balance: paid-time off, paternal leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye , Marie Callender's , Banquet , Healthy Choice , Slim Jim , Reddi-wip , and Vlasic , and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP , Duke's , Earth Balance , Gardein , and Frontera .
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an e
$39k-50k yearly est.