14. Mainframehigh Demand
- Transitioned legacy Mainframe order management and invoicing systems to SAP.
- Administered legacy IBM mainframe invoicing and inventory systems.
- Analyzed mainframe applications for design and redevelopment efforts.
- Provided support for business critical Mainframe upgrade project.
- Develop Mainframe applications for different scrum efforts.
- Planned and implemented research methods to improve effectiveness of test data using SmartTS, CA RDX, and various mainframe/CICS tools.
- Lead analyst for an interface from AVBOM Lite to WERS (a legacy mainframe bill of material system).
- Debug ABAP/SAP program for the financial system and corrected file sent to the mainframe via of batch jobs.
- Developed software test plans and data transfer plans from mainframe to web browser.
- Developed server modules for the PC/LAN and mainframe platforms in MicroFocus COBOL.
- Provided detailed design specifications for mainframe and JAVA processes.
- Monitor daily and nightly batch jobs on mainframe.
- Managed several functional enhancements in the mainframe ERP system, supporting the Sales, Finance and Supply Chain functional teams.
- Implemented mainframe enhancements to allow new documents to be added to benefits mailing package sets for health care providers.
- Utilized MQSeries to create the interface between SQL Server residing under Windows NT and IBM Mainframe.
- Supported Legacy Gensys Payroll Modules with use of GENTRAN for mainframe.
- Lead and coordinated planning efforts for upgrades to the mainframe systems (CECs and sysplex).
- Involved in developing the applica ons communica ng with Java services and Mainframes.