Post Job

This question is about employee recognition statistics.

What percentage of employees feel recognized at work?

By Zippia Team - Jun. 29, 2022

60% of employees feel recognized at work. Of these, 15% say they're recognized almost frequently enough, 42% say they're recognized just the right amount, and 3% say they're recognized too frequently.

Even though 60% is more than half of all employees, just 45% say they feel they've received enough or too much recognition from their workplaces. This is too low, especially since such a large percentage of employees don't feel recognized.

For employers who are worried about going overboard with their recognition efforts, having just 3% of employees think that you do too much to recognize their work is a fair price to pay for having the remaining 97% feel appreciated and motivated to do more good work.

In addition, it's very rare to hear someone say they're leaving their job because they felt too appreciated, so it's better to err on the side of too much than too little.

What percentage of employees feel recognized at work?

Search For Jobs

Jobs Near You

Related Questions For employee recognition statistics