Avenue5 is in search of an Application Support Analyst to join our dynamic team of Fivers!
We are a vibrant third-party multifamily property management firm with locations across the United States. We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to grow
Invest in our associates to help them become the best version of themselves
Approach every important decision with our associates in mind
Celebrate our associates’ successes and encourage them to raise the bar even higher
Summary of Responsibilities
The application support analyst assists associates perform their day-to-day functions within our accounting and property management software applications. This role proactively troubleshoots issues, implements improved workflows and provides quality assurance across all applications. The system support analyst leverages their technical knowledge to educate end-users and reduce time on tickets and increase overall associate satisfaction.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
· Act as the primary point of contact for associate questions and troubleshoot technical issues within Yardi software.
· Perform analysis of the associates needs as related to Yardi software.
· Respond and manage to incoming service desk tickets through the phone, email and service desk software.
· Identify and analyze repeat associate requests and recommend viable solutions and/or training opportunities.
· Document processes and procedures as they relate to support solutions.
· Mentor systems support specialists on Avenue5 software systems.
· Provide timely responses in a professional, customer service-oriented manner.
· Assist with quality assurance testing for technical systems support team.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
· High school diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· One to two years of experience with technical system customer support is required.
· One to two years of experience utilizing a technical system support ticketing system is preferred.
· One to two year of on-site experience in property management is preferred.
· One to two years of experience providing technical systems support for Yardi Voyager and related modules is required.
Skills and Requirements
· Detailed oriented and desire to learn.
· Effective time management skills.
· In-depth understanding of technical support software systems.
· Intermediate level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Ability to correlate the use of system programs to business objectives and processes to streamline workflows.
· Strong understanding of accounting principles and how they relate to residential property management.
· Proven track record of delivering projects and assignments at or beyond expectations, and on deadline.
· Exceptional conceptual and creative and critical thinking skills.
· Flexible and adaptable, with a strong ability to pivot quickly when the need arises.
· Analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
· Positive demeanor, voracious appetite to learn new concepts, and excellent professional judgement.
· Required to complete and successfully pass the Avenue5 Fair Housing, Diversity and Inclusion Training within the first 30 days of employment.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.