Eau Claire, WI
Employer: DRM Arby's
Why should you join the DReaM Team?
* To be part of a family focused culture that allows you flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve your quality of life, an inspire the customer!
* As a member of our team you will have the opportunity and support to develop your professional and personal skills by participating in our free leadership development curriculum.
* Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted meal benefits, comfortable working attire (You can wear JEANS!), career advancement opportunities, as well as health benefits!
* Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance*
* Long Term Disability*
* Paid Time Off*
* Bonus Opportunities*
* 401(k) Plan*
* Employee Referral Bonus Opportunities!
What will you be doing in the restaurant?
* Inspire and supporting your team to provide their best service to the customers in ensuring they meet their hunger needs, to fulfill their DReaM's in making a difference in our communities. Examples including but not limited to:
* Lead and inspire your team to ensure our customers have a positive and inviting experience by providing positive feedback and setting goals.
* maintain adequate staffing levels by assisting in the development of weekly team schedules, interviewing, and hiring of new DReaM Team members.
* Ensure the restaurant remains clean and provides a safe environment by utilizing maintenance and food safety guidelines.
* Assist in restaurant operations management in inventory control and record keeping.
* Be adaptable to a variety of situations to support your team;'s abilities and knowledge to handle their roles in meeting customer needs.
* Remain calm and utilize your knowledge to help diffuse and resolve customer issues and employee wellness concerns.
* provide coaching, training, and positive feedback to your team in developing their professional and personal skills to take on new challenges.
* Make positive and inspiring relationships with customers and coworkers to fulfill yours and their quality of life.
* Have FUN!
What does it take to join the fun & inspiring DReaM Team?
* The desire to grow and succeed in your personal * professional development. Ex: Display strong, excellent, and effective people orientated relationship skills.
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
* Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain responsibility in working scheduled shifts.
* Have experience leading a diverse team in a restaurant capacity preferred.
* Adequate driving record t include valid driver's licence & insurance.
* Ability to work flexible hours an work independently as well with a variety of personalities.
* Background check completed satisfactorily & be at least 18 years old.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
DRM is EOE
* Based on Eligibility