Adjunct Instructor School of Nursing- Perth Amboy- Per Diem
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian
our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Maintains accountability for teaching, directing and evaluating nursing students in the clinical, laboratory, and/or theoretical settings.
Documents student progress in a timely manner. Keeps students informed of progress and returns graded material in a timely manner. Develops a plan of action when necessary.
Acts as role model for students. Provides clinical and/or laboratory support to students, faculty, and nursing staff.
Uses problem-solving skills when dealing with student and client issues; incorporates psychosocial, cultural, communication, spiritual, safety and evidence-based nursing aspects into educational activities.
Demonstrates ability to work with diverse groups of learners. Generational, cultural and age-specific considerations are included in educational approaches. 5. Documents student progress in a timely manner.
Keeps students informed of progress and returns graded material in a timely manner. Develops a plan of action when necessary. 6. Designs and revises educational activities utilizing principles of adult learning theory.
Maintains open lines of communication, communicates student educational activities to Course Coordinator, nursing unit managers and assigned staff nurses. 8. Evaluates and summarizes feedback from students.
Evaluates effectiveness and outcomes of educational endeavors. Plans, supervises, and evaluates clinical and/or laboratory performance to foster clinical judgment. 10. Uses a variety of creative teaching strategies and delivery methods.
Implements activities that involve learners, promotes critical thinking and technical skills competencies.
Maintains flexibility while managing roles and responsibilities.
Promotes self-development by remaining current in skills, practice area knowledge, advances in technologies and research.
Keeps current in specialty area by attending in-service programs, workshops, seminars and conventions. Is a member of a professional nursing organization and participates in professional and community activities.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Graduate of an accredited nursing program
Master's degree in Nursing
American Heart Association BLS for the Health Care Provider.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
At least five years of experience in nursing, three of which are in teaching
Licenses and Certifications Required:
NJ State Professional Registered Nurse License.
AHA Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification
Licenses and Certifications Preferred: 1. National League for Nursing Certification.-Certified Nurse Educator 2. Certification in clinical area of expertise.
$57k-109k yearly est.60d+ ago
adults, addictions, or children/adolescents at Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care. The Assistant Professor provides direct clinical care to patients in acute psychiatric services for The position is at the Assistant Professor level, commensurate with experience.$96k-144k yearly est.2d ago
Assistant Professor and Associate Director for Clinical Training
Saint Elizabeth University (www.steu.edu) announces the availability of a position starting in Fall 2023.$57k-75k yearly est.21d ago
Dance Instructor Aide
YMCA of Bucks and Hunterdon Counties is a charitable, nonprofit organization committed to strengthening our communities through membership and programs that foster youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility for all .$13 hourly31d ago
Engage Life Program Instructor
Your interview will be conducted by phone or in person with an Atria recruiter or hiring manager. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth.$15 hourly2d ago
Cycle / Spin Instructor
* Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures. * Demonstrate knowledge of the Crunch brand and model behavior in accordance with Crunch mission statement.$51k-96k yearly est.14d ago
Coding Instructor For Kids at Code Ninjas
Code Ninjas in Westfield, NJ is looking for one coding instructor for kids to join our 20 person strong team.$51k-97k yearly est.11d ago
Lecturer in Theater
The Program in Theater at the Lewis Center for the Arts, Princeton University seeks lecturers in theater. Application for Lecturer in Theater$62k-83k yearly est.12d ago
Remote Norwegian Instructor - US
As part-time a Norwegian Instructor, you will work in a diverse environment that offers you a flexible schedule and casual dress code. While working with your students, you will use the Berlitz Method of instruction to create an environment where students feel free to experiment with the language and motivate them to achieve their language goals. Students come to Berlitz not just to learn a language, but to also gain an understanding of the culture. * As an instructor you can attend group language sessions free of charge * Free intensive training of the Berlitz Method We provide you with a 5-day training course where you will learn how to perform the Berlitz Method.$51k-96k yearly est.13d ago
Family Faculty -Per Diem
Family Faculty will serve on committees affecting program, department and organizational-wide vision and operations. Family Faculty will mentor, advise, advocate, support and educate patients and their families as well as hospital staff.$68k-101k yearly est.4d ago
Nursing Faculty - North Brunswick NJ Campus
If you are passionate about nursing and advancing your career through the power of education, we encourage you to apply to our North Brunswick campus-based position today.$52k-93.9k yearly4d ago
Clinical Nurse Leader
Acts as a catalyst for change working collaboratively with the entire healthcare team to ensure high quality care and outcomes, by utilizing excellent communication and lateral integration through the continuum of care during a patient's hospital stay at the microsystem level.
Master's Degree in Clinical Nurse Leadership, prepared as a generalists.
Minimum Years of Experience (Amount, Type and Variation):
3 years of acute care experience in Medical/Surgical Nursing.
One year acute care experience.
License, Registry or Certification:
Current NJ RN licensure and American Heart Association CPR certification.
Certification in specialty.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
Must pass annual clinical competency based program and mandated in-service education. Unit specific skills may include but not limited to IV therapy, basic arrhythmia interpretation, vent training, critical care, conscious sedation, Bi-Pap/CPAP and EndTidal CO2. Skills will be determined by a challenge exam and/or skill performance or by completion of a Staff Development course.$66k-113k yearly est.60d+ ago
Part-time EEST Instructor
We're seeking an experienced, highly motivated part-time Electrical and Electronics Systems Technician instructor to join our faculty. * Minimum of 3 years of significant program related/industry experience for Technical Instructor$53k-60k yearly est.11d ago
Clinical Nurse II Ambulatory (Rheumatology) - Plainsboro, NJ - Part Time (Day Shift)
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is currently seeking a RN. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. 5. Leadership: The nurse effectively collaborates and applies innovative, systems thinking to engage in systematic, evidence-based problem solving and decision making to promote effective changes within a complex care delivery system supporting the vision of Penn Medicine. Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough.$88k-166k yearly est.5d ago
Advanced Plumbing Instructor
Advanced Plumbing, Sewer & Drain Instructor: Certified, licensed or accredited by the state or accredited by a professional trade organization. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.$32k-52k yearly est.5d ago
CSRI (30hrs) Summit BIL English | Spanish Preferred
TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth . TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US and www.twitter.com/TDNews_US .$20.8-29 hourly4d ago
Teach private and group squash lessons and using department programming brand standards and SOPs. Grow your book of business and revenue to meet and exceed personal financial goals. Demonstrate member-centric customer service to encourage repeat business and referrals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitors, demonstrates, and instructs students during squash lessons on proper techniques, tactics and strategies to improve their overall squash game. Approximately 80% of working time should be spent in on-court instruction.
* Develops safe, professional, and comprehensive squash lessons and programs to ensure students develop along a pathway that will encourage continued involvement and a positive Net Promoter Score.
* Creates exceptional member experiences by involving members with programs, tournaments and special events, fully utilizing available marketing support and tools, and ensures all squash courts and equipment are clean, organized and in good working condition.
* Ensures proper registration and billing for squash students and programming. Ensures all lessons/programs are booked in the Life Time court scheduling software and follow all company SOPs.
* Participates in the system wide sales effort with Membership Advisors and Member Activities, ensuring Squash is an integral component of the Life Time brand. Attends department and "all club" meetings.
* High School Graduate or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills, friendly, outgoing, and positive attitude
* Thorough knowledge of the game of squash and possesses effective teaching styles and techniques
* Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills
* Comfortable working with all age groups and building positive relationships with members and team members
* Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
* Authorized to work in the US or Canada, depending on work location
* Squash Level 1 Certified- or European Equivalent
* CPR and AED Certified within 30 days of hire
* 1 or more years' experience in Squash Instruction
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.$51k-96k yearly est.11d ago
Indoor Cycling Instructor
As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Part-time Indoor Cycling Instructor - Raritan, NJ HealthFitness is looking for an Indoor Cycling Instructor to join the fitness team at our corporate client site! + Cycling certification from a HealthFitness approved organization required.$32k-69k yearly est.60d ago
Nursing Faculty - Part-Time (Evening/Weekend) - North Brunswick NJ
* Serve as an informal leader, mentor, and role model for other faculty and staff in the areas of customer service, collaboration, communication, excellence and general professionalism. * Mentor new faculty members. Chamberlain University has a 130-year history and the mission to educate, empower, and embolden diverse healthcare professionals who advance the health of people, families, communities, and nations. If you are passionate about nursing and advancing your career through the power of education, we encourage you to apply to our North Brunswick campus-based position today. Professional Role Model/ Chamberlain University Care * Serve as a positive professional role model for students, assisting in their professional/social development.$89k-115k yearly est.13d ago
Cycling Instructor (Spinning)
* Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures.$51k-97k yearly est.17d ago