Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Head Coach & Community Manager (part-time) - Ashburn, VA
The HCCM is expected to role model all of the qualities and attributes of an exceptional coach - the Part-time Head Coach is expected to coach an average of eight (8) classes per week. [solidcore] is looking for a Head Coach Community Manager (HCCM) who is passionate about sharing the [solidcore] brand and workout. Reporting to the Area Manager, the Head Coach is responsible for various tasks that will not only support the studio and its success, but also support [solidcore] as a company in our mission to be the fastest growing and most successful boutique fitness studio.$25 hourly19d ago
Assistant Swim Team Coach (Seasonal)
* Promotes all Life Time products, services and programs As an Aquatics Assistant Swim Team Coach, you must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Life Time is a place for everyone. * Ability to communicate and exchange information with guests who have inquiries about Life Time products and services$34k-59k yearly est.39d ago
* Must be willing to obtain other certifications as directed by Gold's Gym DC Metro leadership. The Head Coach will lead members in a group environment, through a pre-arranged format of exercises designed to enhance overall fitness, strength and endurance, while ensuring that the safety of the members is not compromised. The Head Coach will also serve as a resource to educate members on various aspects of fitness. Job DescriptionScope of Position: Head Coach's will be responsible for running all aspects of the GOLD'S STUDIO program.$23k-32k yearly est.7d ago
Assistant Cheer Coach (Athletics) SY 2023-2024
Extra Pay for Extra Duty Position (EPED) Title: Assistant Cheer Coach - Winter General Responsibilities: The assistant cheer coach will be responsible for practicing and attend games. Assist the head coach organize, coordinate, and promote a comprehensive program that is designed to meet the needs and interest of the school community.$47k-63k yearly est.17d ago
Acknowledgement * I understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory Fitness franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its affiliates (OTFF). Youre passionate about fitness, and your enthusiasm is palpable and pure.Thats why we want you as a Head Coach at Orangetheory Fitness.$39k-61k yearly est.22d ago
Tennis Manager/Head Coach
Job DescriptionThe Tennis Manager/Head Coach is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Tennis Programming in Northern Westchester County (NY), as well as coaching a portion of the programs: * Recruit, Hire, Train Tennis Coaches * Ensure all classes are staffed properly * Collaborate with Director/Owner on a Strategic Growth Plan * Coach clinics and camps for kids and adults * Customer service * Partner relationships and management Compensation * Hourly Pay for Office Hours * Commission * Coaching Rate * Requirements * Passion for Tennis and Coaching * Work well as part of a team * Outgoing personality * Drive to to help grow a small business * Willingness to go outside of comfort zone * Creativity for finding coaches Benefits * Training & Development * Work From Home * Compensation for Travel within Region * Positively Impacting Lives through Sport * Reimbursement for Cell Phone/Internet$45k-72k yearly est.22d ago
JV Assistant Boys Lacrosse Coach
We are looking for a qualified coach that will emphasize the values of leadership, sportsmanship and goodness, values that lie at the core of the athletic program here at St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School. JV ASSISTANT BOYS LACROSSE COACH JOB DESCRIPTION: St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School is seeking a qualified JV boys lacrosse coach for the 2023 spring season. Job DescriptionLocated six miles from Washington, D.C., St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School, a JK-12 Episcopal School, educates the whole child by tending to the academic, social, physical, and spiritual needs of each of our students.$45k-54k yearly est.18d ago
Assistant Coach- Women's Rugby
Dartmouth College has a Tobacco-Free Policy. Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to Dartmouth College. Is driving a vehicle (e.g. Dartmouth vehicle or off road vehicle, rental car, personal car) an essential function of this job? Smoking and the use of tobacco-based products (including smokeless tobacco) are prohibited in all facilities, grounds, vehicles or other areas owned, operated or occupied by Dartmouth College with no exceptions.$38k-44k yearly est.23d ago
Assistant Wrestling Coach
Shenandoah University's Athletic Office is accepting applications for an Assistant Wrestling Coach . Shenandoah University values the unique and diverse perspectives of individuals and communities locally and globally and seeks to foster mutual understanding in an inviting community where individuals are welcome and respected. Shenandoah University is committed to enriching its educational experience and culture through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff. The Assistant Wrestling Coach is responsible for supporting the Head Coach in all program phases. This is a full-time benefited position on our main Winchester, Virginia campus.$31k-41k yearly est.12d ago
Assistant Actuary - CAS Track Remote Opportunity
In this position, you will integrate a variety of actuarial issues and insurance principles in support of the reserving, financial reporting and underwriting functions for our Worker's Compensation (WC) and/or Property and Auto Liability (PAL) lines of coverage. You will be responsible for a wide range of projects in support of these lines of coverage and you will need to execute sound judgment in the selection of key project assumptions.
* Complete loss and LAE reserve analyses for various WC and PAL lines of coverage and effectively communicate assumptions, trends, selections and insights to management; research new actuarial methodologies to incorporate into analyses
* Develop and produce monthly, quarterly and annual management information analyses in support of the financial reporting, reinsurance and claims functions; effectively communicate results of analyses to management.
* Support the pricing strategy of WC and PAL lines of business, including preparing collateral analyses and effectively communicating results to our business partners.
* Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
* Four or more years of property and casualty actuarial experience; Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Access skills a plus.
* Experience using Microsoft SQL and Visual Basic is a plus
* Demonstrated success managing projects with minimal supervision will be required;
* Ability to effectively communicate with contacts outside of the actuarial field is necessary;
* BS in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or related field is preferred
* Minimum of four (4) completed actuarial exams and active participation in the CAS exam track is essential$40k-60k yearly est.21d ago
Women's Tennis Head Coach
Work Location: UC Santa Cruz Main Campus UC Santa Cruz staff jobs are posted until filled. Job Code Classification: 000332 (HEAD COACH 5) At UC Santa Cruz, we strive to enrich the total educational experience by promoting physical activity, encouraging health and wellness, building community, and cultivating leadership. The Head Coach is devoted to the full time performance of the duties as outlined in the job description, and any additional duties required by the Director of Athletics that may be assigned. The Head Coach is directly supervised by the University's Director of Athletics & Recreation. UC Santa Cruz is a public university like no other in California, combining the experience of a small, liberal arts college with the depth and rigor of a major research university. Covered Individuals include all employees, students, or trainees who physically access a University facility or program in connection with their employment, appointment, or education/training. Covered Individuals do NOT include employees who work 100% remotely with NO expectation that they will physically access any University location or program at ANY time.$55k yearly34d ago
Assistant Cross Country Coach
Job Summary The Assistant Cross Country Coach is responsible for coaching student athletes in strategies and techniques to prepare them for interscholastic cross country competitions.$41k-60k yearly est.2d ago
Assistant Baseball Coach
The Assistant Baseball Coach's responsibilities include evaluating students' performance, encourage the pursuit of Associate's Degrees for your players, recruit and retain student-athletes, ensure that all baseball equipment is in good working order, and educating students on baseball strategies and good sportsmanship. We are looking to employ an energetic and passionate Assistant Baseball Coach to provide instruction to students of Patrick & Henry Community College and lead them into competition in the NJCAA. P&HCC staff members work with a student population that reflects the diversity of Virginia, with more than 40 percent of current students coming from racially and ethnically diverse backgrounds.$7.5k monthlyEasy Apply3d ago
Assistant Swim Coach
Job DescriptionBoar's Head Resort is now accepting applications for seasonal Assistant Swim Coach to join our Sports Club team!$29k-53k yearly est.4d ago
Assistant Coach, Club Rowing
Reporting to the Head Coach/Director of Rowing, the Assistant Coach of the Rowing Club will help with both Men's and Women's novice teams within the club to run club practices, including applying a graduated curriculum, presenting chalk talks and debriefs, and leading a variety of on-the-water drills and activities. The Assistant Coach will also travel to regattas to provide regatta coaching and perform logistical support for team activities.$39k-46k yearly est.31d ago
Assistant Coach - Baseball
Players respond positively to directions given by assistant coach and demonstrate the ability to adapt properly to changing game situations.$35k-59k yearly est.25d ago
Assistant Women's Tennis Coach
* Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a staff member at VCU. Reporting to the Head Women's Tennis Coach, the Assistant Women's Tennis Coach is responsible for assisting the head coach in the management and administration of the VCU Athletics Women's Tennis program. The VCU Department of Athletics seeks to hire an Assistant Women's Tennis Coach.$42.5k yearlyEasy Apply12d ago
Assistant Varsity Girls Soccer Coach
ASSISTANT VARSITY BOYS SOCCER COACH JOB DESCRIPTION: St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School is seeking qualified Assistant Varsity Boys Soccer Coaches for the fall of 2019. Job DescriptionLocated six miles from Washington, D.C., St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School, a JK-12 Episcopal School, educates the whole child by tending to the academic, social, physical, and spiritual needs of each of our students. We are looking for qualified coaches that will emphasize the values of leadership, sportsmanship and goodness, values that lie at the core of the athletic program here at St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School.$39k-47k yearly est.9d ago
Assistant Coach, Women's Lacrosse
UVA Wise is a four year liberal arts college located in the mountains of southwestern Virginia. The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician's Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. UVA Wise is committed to helping the campus community provide for their own safety and security. The University of Virginia's College at Wise invites applications for an Assistant Coach, Women's Lacrosse.$44k-58k yearly est.11d ago
* The Assistant Volleyball Coach assists the Head Coach is all aspects of the volleyball program with an emphasis on recruiting. It is the responsibility of the Assistant Volleyball Coach to supervise staff and student-athletes while traveling, to ensure the safety of staff and student-athletes. * The Assistant Volleyball Coach is responsible for recruiting players, holding tryouts and to assist in coaching the intercollegiate volleyball team at Bryant & Stratton College. Bryant & Stratton College's Virginia Beach Athletic department is the leading junior college Athletic Program in Virginia offering 10 intercollegiate sports programs. * The Assistant Volleyball Coach is expected to become knowledgeable of all National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) volleyball rules, including student-athlete eligibility requirements.$41k-55k yearly est.18d ago
Learn More About Assistant Track And Field Coach Jobs
Average Salary For an Assistant Track And Field Coach
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for an Assistant Track And Field Coach is $45,352 per year or $22 per hour.
The highest paying Assistant Track And Field Coach jobs have a salary over $71,000 per year while the lowest paying Assistant Track And Field Coach jobs pay $28,000 per year
Updated June 3, 2023
Average Assistant Track And Field Coach Salary
1 Common Career Paths For an Assistant Track And Field Coach
A head coach is responsible for managing teams, monitoring each player's performance, conditioning the team's skills by conducting training sessions, and encouraging the trainees to reach their full potential. Head coaches assess the team's coordination during training or a game, adjusting strategies and improving techniques as needed. A head coach evaluates the team's strengths and weaknesses while educating them on the proper sports ethic. A head coach must have strong leadership and organizational skills to develop plans and reach set goals.
Illustrated Career Paths For an Assistant Track And Field Coach