What Does An Associate Store Manager Do At LFP, Inc.
* Motivates and inspires the associates to build brand loyalty and create a positive store environment for all Hustler Hollywood Customers* Supports the management team in fueling the growth of the business through recruiting and internal promotions to develop future leaders of the organization* Serves as a positive role model for others in driving and maintaining high standards throughout the store while ensuring the integrity of the brand* Trains associates and monitors compliance to all company standard operating procedures* Fosters a positive work environment and provides direct, honest feedback in a timely manner* Manages company standards of merchandise presentation, signage and display* Guarantees company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures* Ability to model, encourage and demonstrate exceptional customer service behaviors while on the sales floor* Represents the company in a professional and positive manner* Responsible for assessing performance and providing the appropriate level of feedback daily and through the Annual Performance Review process* Serves as the Manager on Duty, performing all of the responsibilities of the Store Manager when he or she is away from the store* Exhibits the interest and ability to be a Store Manager* Excellent customer engagement* Develops talent* Plans and executes strategies* Demonstrates adaptability* Serves as a role model* Is fiscally responsible* Embraces self-development* Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
What Does An Associate Store Manager Do At Gap Inc.
* Product Pipeline, Asset and Supply Management* Visual Execution* Mapping, planning and timely execution of monthly sets in partnership with the General Manager* Resolve store specific merchandising opportunities that require adaptions based on store architecture, inventory levels and business trends.* Ensures that all brand concepts are represented per company direction* Merchandise Operations* Replenishment, shipment receiving and processing, backstocking, markdowns* Talent Builder:* Supports the General Manager with hiring, training and developing a Visual Team* Educates store team on standards, presentation and merchandise handling* Collaborate with General Manager to integrate both operational and visual objectives* Effectively manages time in order to complete all tasks in a timely manner* Clearly communicates visual successes and opportunities to the General Manager and provides feedback and ideas on current floor sets, tools and strategies* Drive a fun, exciting and rewarding culture within the store team that embodies the Athleta brand values* Communicate with General Manager any merchandise and inventory opportunities* Ensure company policies and procedures are followed* ASSOCIATE STORE MANAGER ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:* Implements action plans to improve key performance indicators to maximize business* Partners with GM to drive store employee talent attraction and retention efforts to drive maximum employee engagement* Responsible for hiring and recruiting of store employees* Provides on-the-job training to new employees* Assesses the effectiveness of the team, and provides the appropriate level of coaching performance feedback* Provides regular check-ins and on-going coaching/development for employees* Creates, reviews and adjust schedules to ensure appropriate staffing levels to deliver the customer experience* Ensures desired brand experience is being fostered in store through individual and team customer interactions* Promotes community involvement to drive brand awareness and loyalty, partnering with marketing team in creating and executing community initiatives, events and promotions* Fosters customer centric culture by recognizing and rewarding team* Ensures optimal floor coverage to maximize customer engagement, selling and task completion based upon the payroll goal* Serves as leader on duty* Responsible for employee files and audit compliance* Creates and outstanding shopping experience bringing Athleta to life through this new expression of the brand (understands and leverages Call Center, catalog & online store)* Has a passion for delivering exceptional service everyday and inspires by example* Creates an inspiring shopping environment through effective merchandising capability, high in store standards and compelling visual presentation* Completes projects as assigned by General Manager* Responsible for store opening and closing procedures* This role may require a focus on one or more specialties including but not limited to visual merchandising, human resources, community involvement, inventory management
What Does An Associate Store Manager Do At Ralph Lauren
* Help to oversee the entire recruitment process for roles including but not limited to: Full Time and Part Time Stylists, Keyholders, Stock Associates, Visual Associates, and Selling/Visual/ POS Supervisors through the implementation of a fitting recruitment strategy.* Create and maintain a personalized onboarding and training program for each new employee.* Conduct and coordinate continuous training sessions for both new and employees already in place relating to customer service and selling models, elevated service standards, product knowledge, and operational functions for the East Coast.* Assist in onboarding new management alongside the Corporate Senior Training Manager through trainings relating to elevated coaching styles, conducting difficult conversations, sensitivity, employee retention techniques, fair employment practices, and effective communication.* Develop a corporate partnership with key HR partners in order to provide store line support in the matters of Labor, Human Resources, Recruiting, and Training & Development.* Will also assist the SM or GM with the following areas: Operational Duties* Responsible for opening and closing the store on designated shifts* Ensure monitoring and execution of daily payroll goals* Assume Store Manager responsibilities in his or her absence* Organize schedules for Assistant, Managers-in* Training, and Stylists Financial* To achieve or exceed financial plans through effective planning and execution thereby contributing to the Company’s overall financial results* Analytical and strategic management of sales and wage budgets to determine and launch actions to meet/ exceed goals* Entrepreneurial innovation to utilize all tools / support available and within framework of business to develop creative approaches to driving the business results* Monitors sales and financial results and takes appropriate action at store level and communicates needs to supervisor* Ensures store actions optimize sales, merchandise investment, wage investment and minimize stock shortage* Ensures disciplined control of all store expenses* Leads the store’s business planning process Human Resources* To contribute to long term growth through minimum turnover, recruiting high level candidates as needed and maintaining and developing a store team of managers and service associates able to meet service and sales goals* Encourages empowerment, reinforces ownership and leads a positive work environment* Ensures management and service associates clearly understand and meet job expectations* Selects, trains and motivates management and associates to meet their responsibility of a full and functional team* Schedules and facilitates training sessions where needed to develop individual and overall team skills and abilities* Models and coaches selling service as well as other skills* Provides store management and service associates with continuous performance feedback and necessary training to assist them to meet current and future position requirements* Inventory Management and Marketing* To contribute to Company growth through marketing and inventory management and the achievement of appropriate gross margin return on investments* Maximizes inventory to achieve planned sales through actions focused on selling what we own today and communication on what is needed to build the business* Assesses and reacts to opportunities provided by competition* Ensures operational integrity in routines and practices in how the store works* Trains managers and service associates in inventory management and supervises physical inventory count* Trains / coaches and audits store management and associates regularly on meeting timelines and standards related to direction on markdowns, promotional set up, merchandising direction, damage processing, consolidations and overall store standards V isual Presentation/Store Maintenance* To ensure the Brand Integrity of the company is reflected to customer* Trains and supports management and service associates in the planning and supervision of store flips and regular merchandising needs* Ensures store works to merchandising/flip calendars* Ensures store meets visual merchandising and maintenance standards Policy & Procedures* To contribute to the success of the Company’s growth and securing of our assets through implementation of effective Loss Prevention methods and policies and procedures* Monitors the application of policies and procedures* Models accurate and appropriate knowledge and use of policies and procedures* Regular follow up and partnership with LP responsible on audit standards / results / training and actions needed to meet loss prevention standards in conjunction with maintaining service level* Reviews and audits all payroll procedures to ensure accurate reporting at store level and reports back to have any corrections made Leadership Attributes* To contribute to the building of a customer service driven Company through leadership skills and personal attributes* Store Opening/Closing* Responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the store on all designated shifts as per the store hours of operations
What Does An Associate Store Manager Do At Gap Inc.
* Leadership and People Management* Model behavior that reflects the company’s core values* In partnership with SL, manage overall team performance & growth* Hold people accountable to a high standard of excellence* Recognize contribution of others and celebrate success* Manage and monitor team morale & talent retention* Provide clear feedback and regular coaching* Foster team’s ongoing growth & development through both training & on-the-job learning* Manage performance, handle issues & resolve conflict in a calm, objective & fact-based manner* Assist in recruitment, selection and on-boarding of store staff* Partner with SL to execute effective store communications, ensuring that staff is involved & updated* Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth* Deliver the Customer Experience* Lead by example; train, guide and coach staff on selling & service skills, driving them to create transformational customer experiences & exceed sales targets* Partner with the SL to create the customer journey in your store – customize it for your customer demographic & manage your team to develop & maintain productive customer relationships* Build a strong consignment business in your store* Represent the Brand* Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude* In partnership with the SL, oversee the development of clientele by implementing strategic initiatives that build our customer base & increase repeat business* In partnership with the SL, take ownership for maintaining the Intermix aesthetic across all touch points including associate presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment* Operational Excellence* Understand the importance of efficient store operations & support the SL in achieving this* Consistently adhere to all operational procedures* Take ownership for accuracy of information entered in POS & other technology as required* Enforce our people policies & ensure accurate and timely processing of employee paperwork (including but not limited to payroll & time/attendance, employee changes & employee discipline)* Protect our assets by adhering to all loss prevention and operational policies & procedures* Communicate merchandise needs to SL to support sales* Ensure strong partnership with your SL to ensure alignment & timely two-way communication* Drive the Business and Deliver Results* In partnership with the SL, ensure the store is on target to achieve financial targets through monitoring and improvement of measureable statistics that drive the business* Monitor team sales targets & other metrics, provide feedback and analysis to the SM* In partnership with the SL, manage your people resources to maximize sales, traffic flow, floor coverage and customer engagement; adjust schedules as necessary* Ensure disciplined control of payroll expenses
What Does An Associate Store Manager Do At Gap Inc.
* Product Pipeline, Asset and Supply Management* Visual Execution:* Mapping, planning and timely execution of monthly sets in partnership with the General Manager* Resolve store specific merchandising opportunities that require adaptions based on store architecture, inventory levels and business trends