Senior Product Marketing Manager - Data Security
Senior Product Marketing Manager Job in Vermont, IL
We are a leading provider of data-centric security solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are dedicated to helping our customers achieve data privacy and protection from cyber threats while supporting their corporate financial, cost containment, and sustainability goals. We are seeking an experienced security Product Marketing Manager with skills in strategy, content, and pipeline development. In this role, you will be responsible for the go-to-market strategy for data privacy and protection solutions. You will work closely with the product management team to understand platform capabilities, translate to customer solutions, and develop marketing plans to drive demand and growth.
* Develop and execute marketing plans that drive demand and growth for our data security platform and solutions across multiple market segments from medium to large enterprises.
* Work closely with the product management team to understand the product / SaaS platform roadmap and communicate solution features and benefits to customers and partners/sales.
* Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product teams to drive pipeline and adoption.
* Collaborate with sales and marketing colleagues to drive demand-generation campaigns, including digital and field marketing programs.
* Engage analyst and market research to identify customer needs and market trends in data security and privacy, and use this information to inform product positioning and messaging.
* Develop and deliver presentations, demos, and other sales enablement and customer-facing assets.
* Attend trade shows and events to represent the company and promote our solutions.
* Develop and maintain product marketing content, such as videos, infographics, case studies, and collateral to support the buyer journey from awareness to loyalty.
* 7+ years of experience in product marketing or equivalent, preferably in the data security industry. Privacy domain knowledge is ideal with sales and/or marketing experience in the data privacy field.
* Strong understanding of the data security and privacy landscape and market trends.
* Excellent written communication and presentation skills with a passion for connecting technology to solving customer problems.
* Demonstrated ability to drive demand and growth through marketing campaigns.
* Experienced problem-solver with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and marketing.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are a strategic and results-driven marketer with a passion for data privacy and security, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, the expected salary range for this role in Colorado is:
Salary Minimum $97,115 - Salary Maximum $184,540
You can learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.microfocus.com/global/en/benefits.