Wholesale Payments Account specialists are at the forefront of our organization.$78.8k-100.1k yearly60d+ ago
Medical Management Assistant
Quartz is seeking detail oriented, well organized individual to support our Utilization Management team as a Medical Management Assistant.$20 hourly13d ago
Kwik Trip is an innovative company that offers a variety of careers paths, from Retail Leadership to our Support Center and Production and Distribution Facilities. Kwik Trip, Inc. is a family-owned, Midwest company, in operation since 1965. Kwik Trip has been rated as a Top Workplace 10 years running, both nationally and in the states that we operate.$50k yearly2d ago
Create an excellent customer experience by maintaining a friendly, safe and clean environment Greet customers and perform customer checkout transactions using a register. Follow front end checkout procedures in all transactions and expedite the checkout process. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
* Demonstrate teamwork to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant working and shopping environment.
* Provide friendly and efficient customer service by demonstrating sincerity, patience and respect in all customer interactions and by thanking customers for their business.
* Greet customers in a genuine and friendly manner throughout the store and assist them by escorting them to products, loading/unloading heavy items and helping them to retrieve out of reach items.
* Effectively communicate with customers and respond to questions and requests in a timely manner.
* Operate equipment (e.g., scanner, register, scale, check approval machine) per company standards.
* Request coupons and rewards card and inquire about items on the bottom of the cart before beginning the checkout process.
* Scan products and process the customer's order in an accurate, efficient, careful and prompt manner.
* Scan each item so it is properly identified by the register system; obtain prices for items not identified by the register system and complete scan error forms for discrepancies.
* Maintain a working knowledge of the most frequent PLU codes and new items.
* Ensure proper handling of all forms of tender and coupons; properly count and enter cash and food stamps into the register system and maintain a neat and organized till; ensure coupons are valid, properly entered and credited to the correct department.
* Verify check information and properly utilize check verification system; tender checks into the register system.
* Properly bag groceries for customers and apply security tape for proof of purchase.
* Direct customer concerns to the Customer Service manager.
* Assist with front end maintenance and cleaning (e.g., pick up floor, clear carts, clean and stock registers, fill bag stations, perform shop backs, straighten magazines, fill check stand merchandise and clean glass).
* Collect carts and remove all debris for customers' use.
* Comply with and reinforce all food safety and safety regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs; identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
* Report all safety risks or issues and illegal activity, including robbery, theft or fraud.
* Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
* Physical demands include, but are not limited to, frequent turning, squatting, stooping/bending, walking, standing in one location, repetitive forward reaching, grasping and gripping objects, fine finger motion and lifting objects 10 to 55 lbs., pushing/pulling objects up to 200 lbs. Occasional lifting over 55 lbs.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
* Effective interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Friendly, approachable and outgoing demeanor/team player
* Sound judgement/decision making skills
* Basic math skills (counting, addition, and subtraction)
* Willingness to take initiative
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
* High school diploma or equivalent
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Pick n Save: At Pick 'n Save, our values are rooted in the Midwest -we work hard and we believe in the team members that make what we do possible each day. It's these values that allow us to continue to grow and provide our customers with the best value and service as we have for over 140 years. Here, you'll find opportunities to advance your career, fulfill a leadership role and be a member of a team that is dedicated to supporting our stores and creating a shopping experience that customers love.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI || Mosinee || 10101 Market Street || 54474 || Roundy's || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None$26k-31k yearly est.7d ago
CDL-A Local Delivery Truck Driver - Up to $15,000 Sign-On Bonus
It takes a special kind of CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to work for Sysco. Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable local CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Sysco is more than just a place to work. + Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY). OVERVIEW: Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. Company: US0018 Sysco Baraboo, LLC$105k yearly4d ago
The Janitor/Custodian will perform general cleaning and upkeep for a large distribution center or warehouse center, typically a building that has more than 1 million square feet, schools, medical facilities, or office buildings. The person in this janitorial/custodian position is a motivated individual that loves to clean and has high attention to detail. KBS, the largest privately held facility services company in the nation with 100,000+ active client locations, is currently searching for a Janitor/Custodian. * Must successfully pass KBS background check and may be required to pass a drug test depending on the location being serviced; in healthcare settings, a drug test is required$15 hourly21d ago
Stocking & Unloading
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. + Job Function Walmart Store Jobs + Career Area Walmart Store Jobs As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world.$35k-42k yearly est.32d ago
Availability - Shift/Days
Customer Service Representative
We want you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and to grow your career - look no further.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy:
* Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/Short & Long Term Disability
* Flexible Schedules
* Weekly Pay
* Full-Time or Part-Time
* Large, Stable Employer
* Fast Career Opportunities
* Work With Fun, Motivated People
* Task Variety
* Paid Comprehensive Training
* 401K With a Competitive Company Match
* Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
Your key responsibilities:
You will greet customers, run the register, cashier, make purchase suggestions and sometimes work with our food program. There is never a dull moment as you will be working around the store (inside and out) in many different areas to help maintain our high standards for store appearance and provide fast and friendly service to our customers.
Provide regular and predicable onsite attendance.
You will interact with many customers daily, all while working with a fun, energetic team accomplishing daily tasks around the store!
You are good at:
* Selling products to customers
* Providing excellent customer care
* Communication and friendly conversation
* Performing at a quick pace while having fun
* Working as part of a team to accomplish daily goals
* Coming up with great ideas to solve problems
* Thinking quickly and offering suggestions
Great if you have:
* Retail and customer service experience
* Sales associate or cashiering experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Motivation to advance in your career!
* Willingness to learn and have fun!
* Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours
* Lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes in a shift
* Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level
* Push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
* Bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour a shift
* Grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
In Spanish$22k-27k yearly est.3d ago
K4-8 Teachers at Milwaukee Scholars 2023-24 School Year
Prepare to assume responsibility of a classroom teacher when a vacancy becomes available. Teacher in Residence (TIR) is a great way to bring your passion for being a teacher to our school! QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold a valid teacher license or meet alternative requirements in the state you are applying. National Heritage Academies (NHA) partners with communities to build and operate public charter schools.$40k-47k yearly est.60d+ ago
As you progress through the Manager Trainee program, your General Management team, Department Managers, and Store Team Members will work alongside you to develop your understanding of our business and help prepare you to take on a management role in the near future! Our Manager Trainee Position is a paid, full-time, hands-on training program designed to develop and prepare you for the world of Menards Management. Make BIG Money at Menards! We are now hiring with immediate openings and excited to help you begin your Menards career! Menards success relies on our promote-from-within culture that is filled with home-grown leaders that have completed the Manager Trainee program. Start Building your Career with Menards Today!$39k-48k yearly est.1d ago
Laundry Assistant - Part-Time 1st Shift
Trust, engagement, competence, respect and passion - these are the values under which North Shore Healthcare operates every day. We would like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you. If you value being a leader, working in a progressive environment and having opportunities to grow in your career, North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.$30k-37k yearly est.9d ago
Unit Manager (RN) - Full-Time ALL SHIFTS
Trust, engagement, competence, respect and passion - these are the values under which North Shore Healthcare operates every day. Our dedicated team of professionals strive to deliver quality care to our residents and their families. We are one of the leading employers and providers of post-acute care in the Midwest and we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you value being a leader, working in a progressive environment and having opportunities to grow in your career, North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Responsible and accountable for assigned core programs, leads nursing staff through daily oversight of nursing care on assigned unit(s). Adheres to the standards of care, manages the environment to maintain resident safety, supervise the resident care activities performed by RNs, LPNs and nursing assistants. May occasionally act on behalf of the DON in her/his absence.
Required Education and Experience
* Current license to practice in the State as an RN (Registered Nurse)
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification
* Previous supervisory experience
* 1-year LTC experience
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft products
Preferred Education and Experience
* Experience in a fast-paced environment
We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
* Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
* Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
* 401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
* 6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time staff
* Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
* Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time staff
* Paid Time Off
Our mission is to establish a culture that reinforces the values necessary to be the premier health services provider and employer in each of the communities we serve. We understand that choosing where you want to go in your career is a big decision. We would like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.$50k-79k yearly est.15d ago
: At Bluelinx, if you are a Driver, Material Handler or Fabricator, you are eligible for our Big Blue Bonus(B3)! BlueLinx provides a wide range of value-added services and solutions to our customers and suppliers._$36k-42k yearly est.33d ago
The Delivery Driver will inspect and clean the company vehicle to keep it presentable and functioning. Responsibilities The Delivery Driver is responsible for driving a straight truck along a daily delivery route. Individuals seeking employment at HOM Furniture are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, creed, public assistance status, disability, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic or classification protected by federal, state or local law.$20 hourly60d+ ago
Appointment Coordinator - Ob/Gyn
The Appointment Coordinator serves as an initial contact for patients and customers, in-person and via telephone, and assists them in a manner consistent with Marshfield Clinic Health System's customer service standards. The Appointment Coordinator assesses needs of the patients or customers to determine appropriate scheduling with health care providers within a time and sequence acceptable to the patient and customer's needs and clinic policy. **Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable and compassionate healthcare. ** **At Marshfield Clinic Health System, we are fully committed to addressing health equity, diversity and inclusion for our employees and providers, our patients, and the communities we serve. ** **Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal** **Opportunity/Affirmative** **Action employer.$28k-32k yearly est.8d ago
Fixed Operations Director
Our vision is to build a long-term legacy business that makes RVing fun and easy, and our Camping World and Good Sam brands have been serving RV consumers since 1966. Camping World Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL, (together with its subsidiaries) is America's largest retailer of RVs and related products and services. With RV sales and service locations in 42 states, Camping World has grown to become the prime destinations for everything RV. Camping World offers highly competitive performance driven compensation plans, immediate enrollment in a comprehensive benefits package, and true training and advancement opportunities.$52k-89k yearly est.26d ago
Accountant - Accounts Payable
Are you an Accounts Payable professional seeking an opportunity to make an important contribution in a fast-paced, rewarding work environment? Are you known for your attention to detail and accuracy? Do you pride yourself on being precise and proactive to positively impact company financials? If so, come find your spark at Quartz!
Quartz is seeking an Accountant-Accounts Payable to join our Accounting Team. The Accountant is responsible for overseeing accounts payable subledger accounting functions.
* Highly engaged, supportive team where members are encouraged to bring forward ideas and input on decisions that will impact the overall accounting team
* A collaborative, cross-functional environment, with the ability to interact with all levels of staff across the organization
* In-person, hybrid, OR telecommute work environment options available
* Starting pay range, based upon skills and experience: $55,000-$60,000 + competitive benefits and total rewards package
* Process all invoices submitted to Oracle accounts payable system daily - verify general ledger coding, approver routing, and assess for use tax
* Supplier profile set-up and maintenance - collection of W9 and ACH forms, ensure all routine supplier payments are paid monthly, and existing supplier profiles are maintained in Oracle
* Batch invoices and pay suppliers by check, ACH, and outsourcing options, meeting payment deadlines timely & consistently
* Review monthly credit card transaction logs for each corporate cardholder, validate and reconcile receipts to statements, ensure cored documentation and coding of expenses to general ledger accounts
* Support compliant monthly and annual filings and financial close, including: monthly Sales & Use Tax returns, monthly Medicaid-related reporting, and annual reconciliation & filing of 1099 NEC and MISC, prepare GAAP journal entries and perform account reconciliations as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar field
* 3+ years of Accounting experience, including complex account reconciliations with strict deliverables and reporting deadlines in a highly-regulated, compliant environment
* Knowledge of personal computer, analytical software, and automated general ledger systems using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
* Advanced experience and demonstrated skill with Excel (pivot tables, V lookups, link workbooks, etc.)
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills (written & verbal)
* Works well independently, adaptable to change, and working under tight deadlines
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and complete timely
This position can work 100% remotely or from our office in Madison, WI in a hybrid or full-time on-site arrangement, if preferred. Hardware and equipment will be provided by the company, but candidates must have access to high-speed, non-satellite Internet to successfully work from home.
We offer an excellent benefit and compensation package, opportunity for career advancement and a professional culture built on the foundations of Respect, Responsibility, Resourcefulness and Relationships. Quartz is a federal contractor and supports a safe, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
Quartz values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.$55k-60k yearly4d ago
Job DescriptionSalary: Hourly DOE Swiderski Equipment, one of Wisconsin's premier and long-established agriculture and construction equipment dealerships, is seeking a full-time Yard/Facilities Maintenance.$28k-36k yearly est.29d ago
Festival Foods believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates, products, and our community strengthen our ability to serve our guests, as we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people. A Cashier is responsible for maintaining outstanding guest service through efficient and courteous cashiering by processing sales quickly, reacting to guest needs and safeguarding company assets. The Cashier is an hourly, part or full-time position.$24k-29k yearly est.19d ago
Class A CDL Transportation Driver - Home Daily | $.77/mile
Valid Class A CDL with Hazardous Materials and Tank Endorsement$32.8 hourly14d ago