Auditor-In-Charge Statistics and Facts in the US
Research Summary. Using a database of 30 million profiles, Zippia estimates demographics and statistics for auditors-in-charge in the United States. Our estimates are verified against BLS, Census, and current job openings data for accuracy. After extensive research and analysis, Zippia's data science team found that:
- There are over 117,321 auditors-in-charge currently employed in the United States.
- 46.8% of all auditors-in-charge are women, while only 44.8% are men.
- The average age of an employed auditor-in-charge is 44 years old.
- The most common ethnicity of auditors-in-charge is White (68.0%), followed by Hispanic or Latino (10.8%) and Asian (9.9%).
- The majority of auditors-in-charge are located in NY, New York and PR, San Juan.
- Auditors-in-charge are most in-demand in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditors-in-charge are paid an average annual salary of $63,840.
- New York, NY pays an annual average wage of $72,365, the highest in the US.
- Auditors-in-charge average starting salary is $53,000.
- In 2021, women earned 96% of what men earned.
- The top 10% of highest-paid auditors-in-charge earn as much as $75,000 or more.
- Delaware is the best state for auditors-in-charge to live.
- Auditors-in-charge are more likely to work at private companies in comparison to public companies.
Auditor-In-Charge Statistics By Gender
Gender Pay Gap For Auditor-In-Charge
Women Earn 96¢ For Every $1 Earned By Man
Auditor-In-Charge Gender Over Time
This data shows how men and women predominate in the auditor-in-charge position over time.
Auditor-In-Charge Male to Female Ratio
We compared this job title with other job titles to see how gender percentages varied. As you can see, renewable energy system finance specialist and audit partner have the biggest difference in gender.
|Loan Processing Supervisor||22%||74%|
|Chartered Finance Analyst||73%||11%|
|Renewable Energy System Finance Specialist||84%||13%|
Auditor-In-Charge Statistics By Race
The most common ethnicity among auditors-in-charge is White, which makes up 68.0% of all auditors-in-charge. Comparatively, there are 10.8% of the Hispanic or Latino ethnicity and 9.9% of the Asian ethnicity.
- White, 68.0%
- Hispanic or Latino, 10.8%
- Asian, 9.9%
- Black or African American, 9.0%
- Unknown, 1.9%
- American Indian and Alaska Native, 0.4%
Auditor-In-Charge Race And Ethnicity Over Time
Using the Census Bureau data, we found out how the percentage of each ethnic category trended between 2008-2018 among auditors-in-charge.
- Hispanic or Latino
- Black or African American
Auditor-In-Charge Wage Gap By Race
Average Age of an Auditor-In-Charge
We determined the average age of auditors-in-charge based on ethnicity and gender.
Auditor-In-Charge Age Breakdown
This chart breaks down the ages of auditor-in-charge employees. Interestingly enough, the average age of auditors-in-charge is 40+ years old, which represents 61% of the population.
Types of Auditor-In-Charge Degree Levels
Auditor-In-Charge Employment Statistics
This section highlights the information we gathered about the types of businesses and industries that employ auditors-in-charge. We found that the most common company type is private. In addition, the industry that employs the most auditors-in-charge is the health care industry.
We created this chart to show you the average size of companies that typically hire auditors-in-charge.
< 50 employees
50 - 100 employees
100 - 500 employees
500 - 1,000 employees
1,000 - 10,000 employees
The Types Of Companies Auditor-In-Charge Work In
Employees with the auditor-in-charge job title have their preferences when it comes to working for a company. For instance, most auditors-in-charge prefer to work at private companies over public companies.
Top Industries Hiring auditors-in-charge
Just based on the number of employees within each industry, we were able to determine the most common industries that employ auditors-in-charge. Those industries include health care, professional and finance.
Auditor-In-Charge Turnover And Employment Statistics
Auditor-In-Charge Unemployment Rate Over Time
The Bureau of Labor Statistics came in clutch when it came down to figuring out how the unemployment rate has changed over time. Between 2008 and 2018, this is how the number of auditors-in-charge changed.
- Unemployment rate
The Average Number of Years That Auditor-In-Charge Stay in a Job
By looking over 603 auditors-in-charge resumes, we figured out that the average auditor-in-charge enjoys staying at their job for 1-2 years for a percentage of 42%.
Foreign Languages Spoken By Auditor-In-Charges
The most common foreign language among auditors-in-charge is Spanish at 59.4%. The second-most popular foreign language spoken is Portuguese at 9.4% and Mandarin is the third-most popular at 6.3%.
- Spanish, 59.4%
- Portuguese, 9.4%
- Mandarin, 6.3%
- Cantonese, 6.3%
- Chinese, 3.1%
- Other, 15.5%