- Repaired and replaced malfunctioning or damaged components by utilizing engineer drawings, military specifications, safety directives, and maintenance manuals.
- Utilized schematics and maintenance manuals to identify problem areas in discrepancies solving engine related and aircraft systems issues.
- Consult manufactures and airlines maintenance manuals for specifications and to determine feasibility of repair or replacement.
- Initiated revisions which were incorporated into various overhaul maintenance manuals.
- Used maintenance manuals and blueprints for troubleshooting, repair and overhaul of components.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance in accordance with the maintenance manuals.
Show More333 Maintenance Manuals Jobs
No jobs at selected location