Remote or Seattle, WA
Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we're on a mission to Protect Life. We're explorers, pursuing society's most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you'll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We're committed to hiring the best talent - regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances - and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
Our mission is to protect life.
We're out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing our customers with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It's a big mission, but it's one we'll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Scottsdale and Seattle are Axon main offices so make ideal locations, however, this role is remote based and can live anywhere within the United States.
Your Impact: The Customer Success Manager, Enterprise will work Axon's Security and Enterprise customers to build long-term, strategic partnerships and help build out a new market for Axon. You will work closely with your clients to understand their workflows, organizational structures and overall requirements. As their main point of contact, your customers will lean on you to provide best practices and to help them achieve their operational goals through the use of Axon's products.
You will also work closely with multiple cross-functional teams by providing invaluable insight into customers' needs and challenges, helping influence and guide internal product road-maps and projects.
As someone that wears multiple hats, from project management to product expert to consultant, you will continually be focused on making your customers more efficient and more confident within their daily workflows.
* Engage with your customers through regular calls, business reviews and daily needs
* Monitor and manage adoption metrics to ensure customers are utilizing the full Axon platform
* Create success plans for your customers and document customer progress toward established goals and results
* Manage escalations closely, acting as the quarterback for all critical issues and ensuring multiple internal teams are aligned
* Communicating major milestones and updates to Sr. Leadership on a regular basis
* Work closely with Axon's marketing and training teams to conduct regular training webinars and calls
* Develop a deep understanding of Axon's product line and ensure proper implementation in every customer's environment
* Learn and share industry best practices in order to solve customer needs
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years' working in a customer-facing role and 2+ years working with Enterprise-level customers
* Strong project management skills with a proven system for tracking multiple customer requests, issues and strategic plans
* A proven track record of leading process improvements within large organizations
* Previous experience tracking product adoption and customer engagement through data-analysis tools
* Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
* Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
Compensation And Benefits
* Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
* Discretionary paid time off
* Robust parental leave policy
* An award-winning office/working environment
* And more...
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.Some roles may require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.Pursuant to Axon policy, you are required to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, unless you have an approved accommodation for religious or medical reasons.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), breastfeeding (or medical conditions relating to breast feeding), age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability (including medical condition), veteran status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities and/or religious reasons to perform the essential functions of this position. Additionally, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or religious reason for any part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.