Welder-Sign On Bonus $1500
Wenger Manufacturing Inc.
Welder Job in Sabetha, KS
Would you like to join a team of professionals for the world's leading supplier of pet food processing systems?
Prior experience and certification appreciated, although we offer training on-site with pay/benefits for individuals supporting our Company Values of Integrity, Ingenuity and Initiative.
This entry level position has a number of duties within the Welding Shop. This job requires strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills to support the organization.
* Understand and able to read blueprints
* Understand weld symbols
* Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly and welding
* Lays out, positions, aligns and fits components together
* Bolts, clamps and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding per engineering drawings and must be able to pass internal inspection
* Sets up equipment and welds parts, using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc or gas welding equipment.
* Assembles parts by bolting and riveting.
* Operates lift truck with certification.
* Adhere to safety regulations and operate safely a shop environment
* Manufacturing environment: may be exposed to loud noises, machinery with moving parts
* Standing on a concrete floor.
* Wearing proper personal protective equipment when in manufacturing areas (safety glasses and safety shoes)
* Bending, stooping, twist, turn, standing for extended time periods, reaching, climbing stairs, and lifting up to 50lbs occasionally.