Local Warehouse currently hiring for warehouse associates to join their team! The DC in Hagerstown stocks bulk and seasonal items so most handling will be with dock stockers and pallet jacks. Associates will be building orders, staging for outgoing deliveries and loading outgoing trailers. Additionally, associates will be responsible for receiving incoming product and organizing within warehouse.
All associates should be comfortable working on both the dock stocker or moving product by hand. Due to the unpredictability of the incoming trucks, some days could be all manual lifting and others could be all forklift.
Forklift, Warehouse Pick/pack, Warehouse Forklift, Order Picking, Material Handler Warehouse, Pallet Jack
Top Skills Details:
Forklift,Warehouse Pick/pack,Warehouse Forklift,Order Picking,Material Handler Warehouse,Pallet Jack
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Forklift Experience
- Order Pick/Pack
- Pallet Jack
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
Nice to have:
- Dockstocker experience or Stand Up Forklift
- Clamp truck Experience
Entry LevelAbout Aerotek:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.co
At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, you are not just a Hairstylist…you are a Salon Professional! Salon Professionals provide guests with a world-class hair experience starting from the moment they step into our salons offering a full menu of cutting, coloring, waxing, and texture services with or without an appointment.
Your Benefits include:
• Up To 75% Commissions and Advanced Career Growth Opportunities
• Free Advanced Education
• Flexible Scheduling Availability
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
• Health Savings Account
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Vacation & PTO
• Career Advancement & Performance Awards
What makes us different?
• EXCELLENT COMMISSION AND CAREER GROWTH
We have a tiered level system that allows you to advance your career from
Stylist to Master Designer and earn strong commission based on productivity.
• TOP EDUCATION
Increase your knowledge as well as your earnings with continuing education from
in-house trainers and Redken professionals. That's right…free advanced
• CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Our exclusive stylist app makes it easy for you to grow and track your
business, appointments, and income.
Salon Professional Requirements:
• Current cosmetology or barber license applicable to state requirements
• Must have a passion for people and providing exceptional customer service
• Able and willing to work various schedules including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to show technical skill-set in terms of layered cuts, clipper cuts and basic color application
• Eligible to work in the United States