Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Kitchen Team Member
Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love-and love what you do. Location: Charlottesville, VA Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans. Wegmans pizzas are crafted with only the best ingredients, and you will work to create delicious and unique meals that everyone will love. At Wegmans, we've long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. As a team member in our Pizza Department, you will work with a team to deliver incredible service and be responsible for the creation of delicious pizzas, calzones, chicken wings, and more!$15-15.5 hourly3d ago
Food Service Worker - FT Rotating
City/State Charlottesville, VA Click hereto hear Sylvia tell us about a day in the life of a Food Service Worker with Sentara Healthcare. Sentara Healthcare prides itself on the diversity and inclusiveness of its close to an almost 30,000-member workforce.$27k-31k yearly est.4d ago
Line Cook - Team Member
They provide dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili's. Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975.$19k-29k yearly est.26d ago
Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide
Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide US-VA-LEESBURG Requisition ID: 2023-527178 Shift: Multiple Shifts Available Overview Who We Are Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner managing housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the healthcare market.$22k-29k yearly est.3d ago
Food Service Worker - Henrico County East
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. The Food Service Worker will assist the manager with food/meal preparation; maintain cash receipts and meal records.$22k-28k yearly est.26d ago
Food Service Worker
Location: Charlottesville, VA Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans. Our customers choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, help with delicious meals, and the freshest ingredients. At Wegmans, we've long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. So, when you bring your culinary talents and passion for food to Wegmans, you're joining a team of difference-makers. At Wegmans, we're on a mission to help people live healthier, better lives through exceptional food.$16-16.5 hourly17d ago
Chick-fil-A - Front of House Team Member (Day or Night) $16-$35/hr
Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. No experience requited, hiring immediately, appy now.At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity.$20k-25k yearly est.4d ago
Burger King Team Member $16-$35/hr
About this great opportunity: Burger King is currently looking for energetic personalities to join our growing team! Here at Burger King your job really can be all you want it to be!$20k-25k yearly est.4d ago
Team Member (Blockstar)
Job DescriptionDESCRIPTION: As a Blockstar, you are the ambassador of South Block and our Mission. Your smiling face and positive vibes is how we create an awesome guest experience, because making people feel awesome is what we do! Blockstars come to work every day to support the South Block vision of "Building healthier communities, ONE Block at the time." WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU: * Competitive hourly wages + tips (Tips average between $3 to $6 per hour worked) * Flexible schedules * Casual and comfortable working attire * Closed on Thanksgiving, December 24th, and December 25th * Free shift meals (smoothies...bowls...juice... KALE YEAH!) * Employee discounts when not working * Friendly, positive, & inclusive work environment * Opportunities to grow with an expanding local brand * Generous referral bonus for bringing your friends to the team * Health, Vision and Dental* * 401k matching* * Discounts on childcare, auto, electronics and more through LifeMart * Make an impact on your community WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE: * Positivity and an outgoing personality. (GOOD VIBES) * Ability to make people feel awesome (Guests & Coworkers!) * The ability to communicate in English and in a professional manner. * Schedule availability that meets the needs of the business * Be 16 years of age or older. * Multitasking skills in a fast pace environment * Responsibility and reliability * Commitment to deliver the best quality product! * Good stamina and energy: Able and willing to be on your feet for long hours, and easily lift up to 25 pounds. We are always looking for amazing people to join our team! No prior experience is needed, just bring those good vibes, and we will show you the rest! We value team players, work ethic, solution-minded people & positive vibes! If you demonstrate these qualities, you will have opportunities to grow at South Block! Life is better on The Block!$20k-27k yearly est.30d ago
Full Time Deli Bakery Clerk
This is a full time position.$24k-28k yearly est.18d ago
Food Service Worker - Part Time
Sentara Healthcare prides itself on the diversity and inclusiveness of its close to an almost 30,000-member workforce. Sentara Rockingham Memorial Hospital, located in Harrisonburg, VA, is hiring a Click to hear Sylvia tell us about a day in the life of a Food Service Worker with Sentara Healthcare. City/State Harrisonburg, VA$27k-31k yearly est.4d ago
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME)
+ We are hiring immediately for a full-time FOOD SERVICE WORKER position. + Location: United Airline Clubs - Washington Dulles International Airp44844 Autopilot Drive, Sterling, VA 20166 Note: online applications accepted only. The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group.$18 hourly12d ago
Store Team Member - #710 - Days
Work as part of a team to engage customers with hospitality in all aspects of their experience at a Sheetz Convenience Restaurant. When you are at Sheetz you can do more! If you have a strong commitment to teamwork, excellent communication skills, are flexible and adaptable to change as well as have the ability to handle difficult situations, then you would be a GREAT fit for our Store Team Member role.$16 hourly12d ago
* Community volunteer opportunities with Landry's League * Have 1+ year fine dining Line Cook experience$21k-33k yearly est.25d ago
Cashier-Food Service Worker
The Cashier/Food Service Worker works primarily in the foodservice operation, handling cash and credit transactions from Sodexo customers. + Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures. + Understands and follows Sodexo cash-handling policies and procedures. Full-Time Position open at Reston Hospital Center Cafeteria.$21k-28k yearly est.20d ago
Dietary Cook - Full Time
The COOK prepares large quantities of quality meals for residents in accordance with all laws, regulations, and company standards. Reports to Director of Food and Nutrition Services.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
* Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of dietary services.
* Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and complaint procedure.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
* Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents.
* Must be able to prepare meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance, and appropriate for each resident.
* Must be knowledgeable on ordered diets (i.e., NCS, NAS, 1800 ADA) as well as food consistency.
* Must be able to ensure food and supplies for next meal are readily available.
* Must practice dependable, regular attendance.
* Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment.
* Must be able to communicate and function in an interdisciplinary team.
* Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, and move intermittently during working hours.
* Must be able to clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
* Must be able to cook foodstuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, or numbers of portions to be served.
* Must be able to clean, cut, and cook meat, fish, or poultry.
* Must be able to monitor use of government food commodities to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
* Must be able to wash pots, pans, dishes, utensils, and other cooking equipment.
* Must be able to compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures.
* Must be able to direct activities of one or more workers who assist in preparing and serving meals.
* Must be able to bake breads, rolls, and other pastries.
* Must be able to take inventory of supplies and equipment.
* Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
* Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
* Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
* Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
* Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
* Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
* Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
* Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
* Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
* Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
* Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
* Experience : One to two years related experience
* Must have experience in preparing and cooking food in large quantities.
THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE FOR FULL-TIME POSITIONS ONLY!
* Medical Plan: Major Medical Insurance with HSA plan and prescription coverage
* Dental Plan: Met Life Voluntary Dental Plan (various levels of coverage available)
* Vision Plan: Met Life VSP Network (various levels of coverage available)
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Bereavement Leave
* Company Paid Life Insurance (Voluntary Supplemental Term life is offered and available through Lincoln Financial Group)
* Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance is available through Lincoln Financial Group
* Paid-time-off (to be used for vacation, holiday, illness, etc.)$24k-27k yearly est.13d ago
Cook at Rai's Pizza
Job DescriptionSully's Pour House in Sterling, VA is looking for one cook to join our 13 person strong team.$20k-27k yearly est.15d ago
Team Member: Food Champion
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates.$20k-26k yearly est.31d ago
Produce Team Member
Our mission is to make every day eating extraordinary for our guests, and we are looking for a new team member who will commit to helping us deliver on this mission. External Company Name: The Fresh Market Inc$26k-30k yearly est.40d ago
Job DescriptionSalary: $12+/hr We are hiring immediately! MightyMeals is a fast growing company and is looking to hire Food Preparers and Packers - positions available both part-time and full-time. We are looking for people who want to start a career with us! Bilingual - English + Spanish, preferred ***We are interviewing Tuesday through Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm*** WHAT WE OFFER: * Shift meal + coffee * Flexible work options * Medical, dental and vision insurance * 401(k) with employer match * Financial planning * Life and AD&D insurance * 1 week vacation * Employee Discount on MightyMeals$12 hourly25d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Bakery Associate is $28,963 per year or $14 per hour.
The highest paying Bakery Associate jobs have a salary over $47,000 per year while the lowest paying Bakery Associate jobs pay $17,000 per year
Crew members assist in the overall daily operations of a business, including restaurants, hotels, resorts, and other industries needing a large workforce. Crew members' duties include attending on a customer's needs, processing payments, taking orders, and handling sanitation services. Crew members should have excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task, especially for the fast-paced operations. They must also adhere to the safety standards and procedures as required by the business. Crew members should also report incidents and escalate concerns from the clients to the management as needed.
Housekeepers are responsible for taking care of their employers' houses. They are usually tasked to do work related to cleaning. Their primary responsibilities include sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping floors, managing recycling, taking out the trash, dusting surfaces, cleaning the bathroom, among others. They are also responsible for doing laundry, folding clothes, and storing clothes in cabinets. They may also be given additional responsibilities such as shopping for groceries, managing and stocking the pantry, cooking, walking pets and watering the plants. Housekeepers should be responsible, trustworthy, and knowledgeable on housework.
A certified nursing assistant generally assists patients in their healthcare needs and medical procedures. They support patients in their daily activities by monitoring patients' temperature and food intake, ensuring the cleanliness of the patient's room, and keeping documentation of patients' conditions for reference of nurses and doctors. A certified nursing assistant should also communicate with patients' families and provide updates as often as needed. It is also important that a nursing assistant is patient and compassionate enough to attend to direct patient needs, which could get demanding or challenging at times.
A cake decorator is responsible for designing cakes for special occasions, following the clients' specifications and special requests. Cake decorators directly communicate with the client for their orders, suggesting decorations based on the event's theme, and delivering the item securely. Cake decorators also strictly adhere to the highest sanitation and hygienic standards to ensure the product's quality. They monitor inventories and stock supplies and research current market trends. Meeting client demands to increase sales and revenues.
Bakers arrange quality ingredients to mix and craft specific recipes to make all kinds of pastries and baked goods such as cookies, brownies, muffins, bread, tortillas, and cakes. They prepare doughs, batters, icings, or fillings and use several types of equipment like scales or graduated containers to weigh or quantify ingredients. Baking is a science that requires precise measurement and temperature conditions, so bakers should have keen attention to detail, great accuracy, and good organizational skills. This career may not sound as glamorous as it could be, but this is a very physical and demanding type of job.