Registered Nurse Emergency Department
Job Title: Registered Nurse Emergency Department
Location: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
Job Category: Inpatient RN - Registered Nurse, Nursing and Nursing Support
Work Type: Full time
Department: GMCM Nursing Department
Date Posted: 09/23/2021
Job ID: R-20146
Assesses plans, organizes, performs, and evaluates nursing activities to meet the needs of the patient. Promotes adaptive responses of patient and family to achieve the highest level of patient care, promote safety, and maximize patient satisfaction. Exhibits compassionate care during patient-nurse interactions. Coordinates patient care and interaction of staff. Meets the qualifications to provide care for patients in their assigned nursing unit. Responsible for ensuring the very best patient and family experience by optimizing all interactions.
* Completes assessments as established by scope of practice and unit standards.
* Addresses physical, psychological, social, cultural, and spiritual needs of patient and family throughout the continuum of care.
* Formulates, coordinates, and provides plan of care as established in unit standards including, patient and family education, family needs and discharge planning throughout hospitalization with members of the interdisciplinary team.
* Provides direct patient care including, treatments, medications, and diagnostic studies according to policy and procedure.
* Evaluates effectiveness of nursing interventions and revises plan of care based upon patient response to interventions.
* Initiates collaboration with physicians, ancillary personnel, and other interdisciplinary team members and acts to proactively resolve and facilitate patient needs.
* Problem solves, troubleshoots and takes corrective measures in the care and handling of equipment.
$42k-70k yearly est.