$2,500 Sign On Bonus
Schedule - Sunday - Thursday
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking a Hospice Aide to join our team of professionals. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.
The Hospice Aide works under direct supervision of a registered nurse, and as a member of the interdisciplinary team, provide personal care for the patient and assist with activities of daily living.
Certified by the state(s) as a nurse's aide, having completed a course and certified by the state.
* CA: The Hospice Aide will be certified by the state as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA).
* MD: The Hospice Aide will also have passed a geriatric aide test. And be certified as a Certified Geriatric Nurse's Aide (CGNA).
* NJ: The Hospice Aide must be certified by the state as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA).
* GA: Current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required only for:
* GA: Either CGNA certified; or will have completed and can provide validation or documentation of having completed a home health aide training and competency evaluation program conducted in a Medicare-certified home health agency; or will have successfully completed a personal care aide training program that is provided by the hospice under the direction of a RN.
Listed on the state aide registry with a clear record able to deliver care to patients in their own homes, nursing facilities, or hospitals.
Successfully complete the agency Home Health Aide Competency Exam with an 85% or better.
• CT: Minimum of six months experience in a supervised setting (preferably a healthcare setting).
Must have and maintain reliable automobile, valid driver's lic
A Career That Puts You in the Driver's Seat
Enjoy predicable home time with higher pay, great benefits and more with dedicated truck driving jobs at Hub Group. We're looking for experienced van, container, and flatbed drivers all throughout our national network.
You can always be sure a move to Hub Group is the right decision because our professional dedicated drivers support some of the world's leading brands. Our focus is to provide an environment that supports you while you're behind the wheel.
Sound like your kind of driving job? Join us today as a CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver at Hub Group. 866-652-8218
This position qualifies for a $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Shift: After Hours
A Hospice Nurse - RN (Registered Nurse) understands that it is the small things that matter. A warm smile and reassuring touch that shows you care. A kind word that soothes the heart and fosters a personal connection. A Hospice Nurse - RN believes in the importance of building relationships, and is ready to make a difference.
Being a Hospice Nurse - RN isn't just a job, it's a calling. Here at Seasons Hospice, nurses are at the forefront of the care we provide. We tailor our orientation program to each specific RN using a combination of e-learning and hands-on training at the bedside, giving our RNs the education and tools they need to guide and care for our patients at one of the most critical times in their lives. The reward for doing so is immeasurable.
Consider joining the Seasons team today: where those who give, receive.
The role contributes to Seasons mission of Honoring Life and Offering Hope by utilizing the Case Management Recipe to facilitate comprehensive nursing assessment, planning and care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care and regulatory requirements.
1. Associates degree, preferred
2. Registered Nurse license required in state(s) practicing
3. Current and valid CPR certification, preferred - required in Georgia
4. Minimum one year of experience, preferred - required in California
5. Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics, pediatric, etc.) nursing.
6. Willingness to serve on-call
7. Must have reliable automobile, valid driver's license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance
8. Meet the regu
Boulder Ridge Day Camp
Metropolitan District Commission
Barkhamsted elementary school
STERLING BANK A DIV OF COMERICA BANK