AMC Entertainment Inc.
West Orange, NJ
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Current and relevant knowledge of film and entertainment content.
* Greet guests in a timely and professional manner while exhibiting excellent guest service skills.
* Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations.
* Accurately take beverages orders from guests and deliver within established time frames in the bar and lounge area. At dine-in locations, this may also include food items.
* Prepare beverages that are consistent, and not deviate from procedures and ingredients outlined in recipes. Pour beer and wine to specific portions.
* Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
* Verify the age of all guests who purchase alcohol in accordance with company policy. Limiting sales only to guests who are at least 21 years of age.
* Ensure that all state, local, and company guidelines regarding the responsible service of alcohol are strictly adhered to. Ensure that alcohol is consumed in designated areas only.
* Complete all transactions accurately and within the designated guidelines.
* Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar.
* Maintain cleanliness of the bar and lounge area, including related equipment.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment.
* Complete all deep cleaning and assigned tasks prior to the end of shift.
* Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
* Follow instructions for the safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
* Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
* Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
* Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
* Provided by theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
* Provided by associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Prepare bar items that are fresh, appetizing, and properly prepared. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.