Triumph Bancorp, Inc.
Client Service Associate Job in Bayfield, CO
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
As a Client Services Associate, you'll have the opportunity to build professional relationships and provide an exceptional client experience. You will use your knowledge and skills to help clients meet their financial goals through daily transactions and quality referrals to other departments within the bank. Major responsibilities will include:
* Providing prompt and accurate teller transactions, in accordance with the Bank's policies and procedures.
* Balancing currency, coin, and teller drawer at the end of each shift.
* Opening new accounts per Bank and regulatory requirements, as well as performing account/file maintenance and other personal banker duties.
* Providing exceptional customer service and identifying appropriate cross sell opportunities with professionalism and enthusiasm.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
* Must be 18 years old
* Six to twelve months of bank teller experience required
* Customer service or sales experience required
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
* Provides exceptional customer service by standing to welcome the customer, using the customer's name, taking responsibility for the customer, thanking the customer by name and exceeding the customer's expectations.
* Responsible for balancing currency, coin, and checks in teller drawer at end of shift in comparison to computer totals. Maintains appropriate cash levels in teller drawer in accordance with the security policy. Complies with the Teller Over and Short Procedure.
* Performs all customer teller transactions and inputs them into the computer system in accordance with established procedures. Includes cashing checks, receiving cash for deposit, verifying amounts, verifying customer balances and examining checks for appropriate signatures and endorsements.
* Processes savings bonds, branch capture, cashier's checks, and other items based on branch.
* Opens new accounts; prepares and compiles new customer information in accordance with the banks CIP and Know your Customer policies, as well as ensures completeness and accuracy of documentation including scanning into the system, and timely follow up on missing or incomplete documents.
* Successfully complete Account/File Maintenance with proper documentation.
* Help customers with items such as Stop Payments, Debit Card Orders/Reorders, Debit Card Disputes, IRAs, Heath Savings Accounts, Wire Transfers, Directo-a-Mexico, Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
* Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds in accordance with regulations.
* Allows customers access to safe deposit boxes following specified procedures.
* Capable of assisting tellers with balancing daily transactions.
* May assist in balancing vault.
* Knowledgeable of bank products and services to best serve customer's financial needs. Includes recognizing, responding and or referring sales opportunities (Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans, etc.), as well as making quality referrals to other areas of the bank and bank partners (Commercial and Consumer Lending, Treasury Management, etc.)
* Takes initiative to answer customer phone calls/email, takes ownership of their issue, takes proper steps to resolve their issue and provides the customer with appropriate feedback in a timely manner.
* Promptly responds to customer's inquiries and requests regarding account and suggests resolutions on account disputes and other account activity.
* Works professionally with, and generates goodwill between the retail banking department and other internal departments.
* Protects and safeguards customer information and bank property.
* Adheres to all bank and regulatory requirements and participates in required training.
* Actively participates in local community and bank sponsored events
* Other duties as assigned.
Hourly: $17.00 - $19.00
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!