New Grand Chain, IL
This position provides instrument and electrical technical support to construction, plant facilities and field operations. The position will repair, install, troubleshoot, and perform predictive and preventative maintenance tasks on control systems, natural gas compression or pump stations, SCADA, and other equipment contained within gas and liquid facilities and pipelines. Additionally, this position will inspect, troubleshoot, and maintain process control systems such as PLCs or DCS and other similar equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The essential job duties for this position are listed below:
* Install, diagnose, and maintain SCADA systems, plant, pipeline, and compressor instrument and electrical equipment components with all job duties and responsibilities executed in a reliable and efficient manner while in compliance with the Partnership's procedures and regulatory requirements.
* Install, diagnose, and maintain pneumatic and intelligent instruments, electrical distribution systems, motor control gear, and associated equipment software
* Install, diagnose, and maintain PLC's or DCS systems process or safety controls
* Read and interpret manuals, policy, engineering standards, regulations, drawings, and schematics, including electrical, pneumatic, and PID's
* Test, calibrate, and document plant and compressor station control and safety devices per DOT 192, DOT 193, DOT 195 or applicable PSM 1910 requirements and ensure frequencies of required preventative maintenance task are kept current
* Participate in call out/on call requirements
* Actively participate in partnership safety programs and initiatives
* Perform specialized technical skills (i.e. develops complex design projects, cost estimates, evaluates electrical systems, build and maintain ESD systems, maintain gas turbi