Largo Company now seeking a Lead Production Operator
Pay - $16-18 hr
Shift - 1st
1) Instruct employees assigned to a line, during a given shift, as to proper work methods and safety procedures.
1b. Observe, monitor and coordinate the workflow and operational tasks performed by operators during a work shift to establish and reinforce procedures.
2) Ensure proper raw materials are staged and areas are clean and neat.
3) Inspect product line operations and finished goods to ensure adherence with quality control procedures, proper level and visible appearance of product, correct carton, and labels are being used.
4) Ensure adequate raw materials are available and alert supervisor of any material needs and required repairs to equipment.
5) Operate all roller equipment including peripheral equipment and other related equipment when necessary.
6) Train new employees and inspect pre-production line work.
7) Ensure operators are maintaining equipment in proper, clean working condition and request maintenance help when needed.
Benefits for working here :