Talent Management Intern (On-Going 2021-2022)
The Talent Management Intern is responsible for assisting with various department functions, including selection and testing initiatives, workforce planning, employee surveys, and strategic HR analytics. Expectations include strong analytical capability, effective communication (verbal and written), and the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks, track project details, and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
Essential Job Functions:
* Assists with the management of large-scale projects such as test battery validation studies and research projects.
* Assists with the administration, proctoring, and scoring of various test batteries.
* Assists with the development and review of assessments used for selection, training, qualification, and employee development which may include item writing and review.
* Extracts data from various systems (SAP, OBI, and various in-house systems), cleans data to ensure data integrity, and provides basic summary reports of key trends.
* Assists with designing and administering surveys as needed.
* Helps with adhoc requests for strategic analysis on various topics such as employee turnover, recruitment activity, internal sourcing, the intern program, exit interviews, etc.
This position is hourly nonexempt status, which means you are eligible for overtime pay.
* Currently pursuing a bachelor's or graduate degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Applied Statistics, or other related field required.
* Overall GPA of 3.0 (or higher) on a 4.0 scale preferred.
* Graduation date between August 2022 to May 2024 required.
* Obtained at least 60 credit hours by the start of internship (May 2022) required.
* Able and willing to work 20-25 hours per week during the Fall/Spring semesters, including university breaks as needed required.
* Able to work 40 hours per week during the summer required.
* Candidate req
$59k-107k yearly est.