Bethany Lutheran Homes
La Crosse, WI
Bethany Lutheran Homes d.b.a Eagle Crest Communities is the largest care provider to seniors in Western Wisconsin, where we lead the industry in innovative services and a compassionate caring team. We provide opportunities to meet any candidates needs; whether that's a rewarding, new career, or a unique learning experience while attending school.
Create Your Own Schedule!
In an effort provide a better work-life balance for our employees, while also maintaining the same standard of quality care to our residents, we're offering all new Resident Care Assistants at Eagle Crest South a chance to create their own schedules! We have various shifts open from working only every other weekend to full time 80 hours a pay period. Days, PM, or overnights available. All positions enjoy every other weekend and every other holiday off.
Typical AM shift times are from: 8:00am-12:00pm, 6:00am-10:00am, 7:00am-1:00pm, 6:45am-3:15pm.
Typical PM shift times are from: 4:30pm-8:30pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm, 3:00pm-11:15pm.
Typical NOC shift times are from: 11:00pm-7:00am.
About the Position:
The work you do with us is meaningful and worthwhile at Eagle Crest South in La Crosse! In this role, you will primarily work with our 34+ residents in high acuity assisted living apartments or our 30+ residents in memory care apartments. Occasionally, you may be asked to assist in our independent living plus apartments. Being a Resident Care Assistant is not just a job, it is a meaningful experience that goes beyond a paycheck. You will make a difference in the lives of our residents by assisting them with personal cares, activities of daily living, and social activities while helping them maintain as much independence and dignity as possible. Responsibilities include medication administration, light housekeeping, and a variety of other tasks.
If you're looking for a career that rewards you for the challenging work you do, we'll invest in you! Eagle Crest South provides all of the necessary CBRF training, required continuing education, and facility training, with pay.
What We Need From You:
* Must have a genuine interest in caring for seniors, with a can-do attitude.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Must be at least 18 years of age, or qualify for a waiver
* Must have at least one of the following: Certified Nursing Assistant experience or training (CNA can be expired or from another state) OR at least six months of directly related experience
* Background checks are ran after an offer has been made, and offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Qualifications for Higher Starting Pay:
* Certified Nursing Assistant training (in any state)
* CNA, Resident Care, or Home Health Experience
* CBRF Certification(s)
* Working Full Time
* Our starting wages are between $14.65 to $18.70+ per hour, based on your experience and qualifications.
* Certifications are not required - we will train the right fit for our team!
* New PM Differential, Increase NOC Differential, NEW Weekend Differential, and on-call pay are also provided.
* We pay for performance! Performance reviews 3-6 months after you start and again at least annually.
Available at 50+ hours/pay period: Health Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Dental Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability.
Available at 20+ hours/pay period: Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Cancer & Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital & Intensive Care Insurance.
Available to all: Employee Assistance Program, 401(k).
Bethany Lutheran Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer!