Our client is now hiring a Plant Superintendent for their Milford, NJ facility. They are seeking a dynamic leader with a thorough understanding of process improvement, demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to motivate and engage others to contribute at the highest level to optimize equipment utilization to better meet and anticipate the customer s needs.
In this role, the candidate will:
- Advance the application of Market Based Management (MBM, this company s guiding principles) throughout the operation departments to create maximum long-term value for our customers, company, and society
- Promote safety excellence through employee involvement, ownership, and accountability to proactively identify and mitigate critical hazards
- Manage and advance all aspects of manufacturing, safety, and health, environmental, reliability, quality, productivity, cost, yield, compliance, and capital/maintenance investment
- Measure production efficiencies, analyze and solve machine downtime causes, eliminate waste, maintain budgetary raw material usages, perform root cause analysis, schedule production, and establish standard operating procedures
- Identify, understand, and adopt relevant best practices to advance faster than the competition
- Have direct and indirect responsibilities for salary and hourly operation employees, including development of roles/responsibilities/expectations, performance reviews and compensation evaluations for each individual employee
Base, bonus paid quarterly (typically about 10%), relocation and great benefits.
Monday - Friday, day shift position (with some "on call" responsibilities.)
$71k-127k yearly est.