Operations Manager (relative to project duties) and Division Manager (relative to BD duties)
Project Manager(s), Superintendent(s), Senior Estimator(s), Design Manager(s), Safety Manager(s), and Quality Control Manager(s)
Educational Requirements of position:
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant curriculum from an accredited college or university + minimum of 5-10 years of relevant experience
Technical Requirements of position:
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
* Proficiency in Primavera P6 (or similar scheduling software/application)
* Proficiency in Timberline PJ (or similar project management software/application)
* Proficiency in Viewpoint (or similar AP software/application)
* Working knowledge of Navisworks, Revit and Sketch-up
* In-depth of estimating strategy and protocol
* In-depth understanding of building components and trade sequencing ü Working knowledge of construction surveying/layout
* In-depth understanding of contract language
* In-depth understanding of risk management and risk mitigation
Essential Function of the position
* Oversees Project Manager In the absence of a PM, these responsibilities shall be handled directly by PX.
* Enforces jobsite safety protocol
* Preconstruction planning & job set up
* Oversees schedule development, management and reporting
* Oversees cost control and reporting
* Develops and enforces risk management parameters
* Enforces adherence to contract requirements
* Dispute resolution for issues requiring advancement beyond Project Manager
* Client retention and business development for assigned Business Unit
* Maintains considerable focus and concentration with frequent interruptions
* Establishes and maintains relationships with architects, engineers, consultants and clients spanning current and past
* Establishes and maintains relationships with subcontractors and vendors spanning current and past
* Ensures positive exposure to community
* Lead role or board member on one industry organization and one community service organization
* Advises project team(s) in regard to community service (No direct participation)
* In-depth understanding of and increasing involvement in BLHI Business Development process
* Embraces BLHI Corporate Values
* Demonstrates adherence to BLHI Corporate Value in daily management
* Interacts with professionalism and pro-activism
* Continually seeks feedback and personal development for advancement
* Trains direct reports for advancement
* Seeks to understand and further the overall objectives of BLHI
Considerable mental effort and comprehension, sustained concentration with frequent interruptions
Requires moderate, varied physical effort and dexterity including: sitting, standing, walking, seeing 20/20 (with or without correction), talking, and hearing (with or without aids)
Varied - Small private office, cubical or shared office with public contact/fellow employees. Location may be on jobsite or in corporate or regional office.
Requirements for Advancement
* In-depth understanding of contract language and mastery of subcontract
* In-depth understanding of BLHI estimating systems and protocol and integration with project management
* Highly effective internal and external relationship management
* Embodiment of BLHI Corporate values and requiring same of all direct reports
* Understanding of BLHI overall goals and objectives as related to strategic planning
* History of effectively developing direct reports for advancement ü In-depth understanding of risk management and risk mitigation ü Leadership role in business development process
* Acquire relevant industry accreditation or certification (LEED, Lean, PMP, HCC, CCM, .)$85k-105k yearly est.19d ago
.Net + C# Developer
Net + C# Developer
Mode of Interview: In person
Applicant must have 7 years of relevant experience with the following:
Web application development
Web application development using ASP.Net, MVC Framework, C#, Entity Framework
Experience in writing MS SQL Stored Procedures/Functions for application use.
Experience in Configure/Create/Modify Entity Framework
Exprience in Implementing Windows Service
Experience with Visual Studio
Experience in database design
Experience in Python, Angular, React, React Native
Experience in AngularJS and Web API
Experience with Dreamweaver
$75k-95k yearly est.4d ago
We are looking to fill an Onsite Contract role as Software QA in Richmond, VA.$74k-94k yearly est.12d ago
Hybrid: Data Protection Analyst
Experience as a data analyst with experience collecting, organizing, and managing data using tools such as Purview or Azure Information Protection$67k-87k yearly est.12d ago
Senior Estimator (Self-Perform Construction)
Clark Water/Clark Construction is seeking an Estimator, to be based in and out of our Sterling Virginia office, to help grow our backlog of projects in the Water and Wastewater treatment plant market, using all types of delivery methods.$68k-93k yearly est.44d ago
Mode of interview: Both Web Cam and In Person Interview
Work arrangement: Onsite
Applicant must have 5 years of relevant experience with the following:
5+ years of experience in report development using a report writer
2 + years of experience with Logi report writer
5+ years of experience in developing using Oracle databases.
2+ Experience in supporting procurement systems.
Experience with Oracle stored procedures.
Experience with Crystal Reports
Experience with Office 365 Microsoft tools including Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint
Strong communication and personal management skills.
Demonstrated analytical capabilities.
Can effectively identify and resolve problems.
Familiarity with BizTalk and or other middleware tools.
$64k-82k yearly est.13d ago
Hybrid: Lead Engineer
Mode of interview: Web Cam Interview Only
Work arrangement: Hybrid
Mostly ON SITE and some remote and some ON-CALL required
Applicant must have 8 years of relevant experience with the following:
Lead exp with participating in and supporting capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems
Lead exp with participating in the development of IT strategies in collaboration with the management team.
Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development
Lead exp with performing network design
Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disast
Establish service level agreements with business units.
Coordinate with business application, and database administration functions to implement desktop and server systems to industry best practices
Deploy workstations, servers, printers, scanners, firewalls, encryption systems, and all host security systems. Req
Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
Provide guidance to junior members of the team
Demonstrated leadership and personnel/project management skills
Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose of creating needs assessments, budgets
Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
Ability to conduct research into hardware and software issues and products as required.
Network Infrastructure related Certifications
$76k-97k yearly est.16d ago
We are looking to fill an Onsite Contract role as Java Developer in Richmond, VA.$71k-89k yearly est.12d ago
Medicaid Data Architect
We are looking to fill the Onsite Contract role for Medicaid Data Architect in Richmond, VA$86k-119k yearly est.15d ago
Hybrid: Release Engineer
Solid understanding of SAFe Agile Release Train Engineer Responsibilities and Experience.$66k-88k yearly est.12d ago
Software Manual Tester-Elections Project Preferred$72k-90k yearly est.14d ago
The Civil / Structural Engineer will monitor the Building Information Modeling and Civil 3D integration process B.L. Harbert International is looking for a Civil / Structural Engineer to work in our International Construction Group in Washington, D.C. The Civil / Structural Engineer will assist site teams as needed with submittals and RFI's and will also provide support for project proposal development. The Civil / Structural Engineer will be responsible for providing professional engineering support to BLHI projects in the design and construction phases. The Civil / Structural Engineer will actively participate in weekly meetings, integrated design reviews, over the shoulder reviews and design workshops for all design-build projects.$70k-87k yearly est.19d ago
ELECT - .NET Programmer Analyst 3 Location: 1100 Bank St. Richmond, VA Title: ELECT - .NET Programmer Analyst 3$64k-82k yearly est.13d ago
Hybrid: SharePoint Developer
$76k-95k yearly est.13d ago
ISP4230 Manual QA(Local to Virginia)
Skilled in performing quality assurance and software testing processes and creating supporting deliverables$63k-81k yearly est.14d ago
Assistant Project Manager
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting their assigned Project Manager in the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects. * Prior experience at the Assistant Project Manager level or above, managing project budgets, design/build and other construction work activities.$68k-86k yearly est.19d ago
QA/UAT Testing Lead
$76k-96k yearly est.15d ago
Hybrid: Web Developer
local Richmond, VA candidates ONLY$67k-85k yearly est.12d ago
The Assistant Superintendent's responsibility includes supporting the Sr. Project Superintendent with managing the overall day-to-day supervision of field related construction activities for the project. * 1-3 years' experience as an assistant superintendent with 3 years of total construction experience$51k-95k yearly est.19d ago
Hybrid: Cloud Engineer
Deep knowledge and experience working within Microsoft Azure (or similar cloud provider) as a lead/senior administrator/engineer$65k-82k yearly est.13d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of BL Harbert International, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about BL Harbert International. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at BL Harbert International. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by BL Harbert International. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of BL Harbert International and its employees or that of Zippia.
BL Harbert International may also be known as or be related to B.L. Harbert International LLC, B.L. Harbert International, LLC, BL Harbert, BL Harbert International, BL Harbert International LLC, Bill Harbert International Construction, Inc. and Bl Harbert International Llc.