Assembly Technicians needed ASAP!
Bloom Energy is a leading force in transforming the way energy is generated and delivered. We are driving toward the parallel goals of growing a dynamic and forward-thinking company while creating a positive impact on our environment. Our company is filled with smart and innovative thinkers and doers, and we never stop striving to improve our technology, to expand and improve our company performance, and to develop and support the many talented employees that serve our mission.
We are looking for Assembly Technicians to join our team in one of today's most exciting technologies and will be based in the Sunnyvale.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Depending on where you are assigned, you may be responsible for manual component assembly, equipment operation, preparing kits for assembly, material kitting, loading/unloading the furnaces, standard work creation, material/tool cart improvements, using designated inspection equipment, performing minimal tool preventive maintenance, screen printing, or other duties as assigned.
- As an Assembly Technician you will be working in a fast paced manufacturing environment and must be able to follow established safety guidelines. You will most often be standing, and you will need to regularly walk, bend, twist, reach and perform repetitive motions. You must be able to lift 50 pounds and carry 15 pounds multiple times per shift.
- Good Attendance, positive attitude, excellent follow through, eagerness to learn.
- Able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent hand and eye coordination.
- Willingness to maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Flexibility with changing shift or work schedule.
- Effective communicator/team player.
Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Experienced positions require prior use of automated equipment, manual assembly, and ability to use small hand and power tools, preferably in a light industrial setting. Previous experience with p.c. based testing equipment is a plus.
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy is working to address both the causes and consequences of climate change. Our Energy Servers provide clean and reliable power for microgrids today and are readily adaptable to utilize renewable fuels tomorrow. We see hydrogen as a significant game-changer in the world's energy usage, and Bloom Energy fuel cells and electrolyzers will be the industry standard for clean, efficient, and reliable energy production. We anticipate being able to work in concert with other renewable energy technologies to create a comprehensive system that will change the way energy in the world is produced, stored, transmitted, and used. For more information visit: www.bloomenergy.com.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.