Retail Merchandiser Part Time
Retail Merchandiser Job in La Vale, MD
Looking for a flexible part-time gig during the week?
Are you skilled at following instructions and completing hands-on projects?
Come join our Electronic Display Team! No weekends or evenings required.
ActionLink connects people with the brands they love inside the top big box retailers! Our team of Electronic Specialists visit major box stores to service, build, and maintain promotional displays for our innovative clients such as Microsoft , Samsung , Bose , among many others.
WHEN & WHERE WILL YOU WORK?
* Flexible schedule - around 10-15 hours per week
* Retail visits are scheduled and completed Mondays through Fridays
* Visits are conducted within a 30-mile radius of LaVale, MD in Big Box Retailers.
* Walmart at 12500 Country Club Mall Rd, Lavale, MD 21502 is the center of the territory
* Must cover Oakland, Cumberland, MD and Uniontown, PA.
PAY & BENEFITS:
* This role operates on a 2-tiered pay rate system depending on the specific in-store task being done:
* $13.00/hour for General Merchandising tasks - these are routine, visual maintenance assignments such as product stocking/placement, updating signage, auditing inventory, tidying up the display, basic endcaps, changeouts, etc.
* $15.00/hour for Merchandising Plus tasks - these are more advanced, technically involved assignments such as electronic device set ups/hook-ins, power functionality, display troubleshooting, interactive installations, etc.
* Reimbursement for all training, reporting, and store-to-store drive time and mileage
* W2 employment with biweekly pay schedule
* Paid time off
ARE YOU A MATCH?
* Strong detail-orientation to follow complex written instructions and technical display diagrams
* Ability to work independently and communicate reliably as a remote field employee
* Access to reliable transportation to cover our retail vendor locations within the radius
* Access to internet, basic hand-held tools, and smart device with Wi-Fi/GPS
* Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
* Access to a laptop/desktop computer
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ActionLink is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider all job applicants solely on the basis of job-related qualifications. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, military status, citizenship, age, disability or any other status protected by law.