Licensing fees paid and computer equipment provided by Assurance Assurance empowers you to take control of your future. If you receive a conditional offer of employment from Assurance, a vendor will perform a background check, including a soft credit check. Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle.$75k-77k yearly6d ago
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
* Headway currently supports thousands of mental health clinicians across the United States in our mission to rewire the mental healthcare system for access and affordability by equipping mental health practitioners with the tools and resources they need to run their practices. * *Use Headway's practice management software* to run your practice, but if using your own works better, that's fine too! * *Licensure*: You're a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in Louisiana *Are you a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in Louisiana looking to launch a private practice, or grow your existing practice? * *Maintain a flexible schedule* by deciding how many clients you see through Headway, so that you can set the hours that work for you.$40k-61k yearly est.41d ago
Lead Project Controls Engineer
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Project Controls Engineer working on a long term contract for our client who a large global mining company. You will initially be working from home then eventually to the New Orleans, Louisiana offices.$48k-71k yearly est.13d ago
Work From Home Customer Success Director
Recognized as the leading software development company in the Americas, our client offers 100% remote modality and an excellent work environment where professionals can thrive and work in multicultural teams with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Director, you will identify and win new clients by attending relevant events, networking, and meeting with potential clients face-to-face. You will play a critical and active role in growing our company.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee a team of managers who support all clients.
- Develop and maintain trusted, long-term relationships with C-suite partner leaders.
- Create and implement growth strategies for our top-tier portfolio companies.
- Present to and influence potential and existing customers using excellent communication skills.
- Conduct regular financial data reviews and reports.
- Negotiate and close transactions.
Here's what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a sales executive/client partner - or equivalent - in the B2B and SaaS industries.
- Extensive experience in customer relationship management, closing deals, and developing long-term client relationships.
- Executive-level planning and strategizing skills.
- Proven ability to deliver visually appealing presentations.
- Outstanding team management abilities.
- Advanced negotiating abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, keen attention to detail, and an advanced command of the English language.
- Worked in the Lead Generation/Sales Enablement industries previously.
- Previous team-building experience (role definition, staffing strategies, etc.).
- 100% remote work.
- Work-from-home hardware setup.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- PTO, parental leave, and other special leaves.
- Healthcare coverage (Vision and Dental).
- Life Insurance.
- 401K Plan.
- An excellent compensation package, including base salary and commissions - well above the market average.
- Strong sales operations and travel & events coordination teams within the company to support your role.
- You can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
- An innovation-driven, diverse, and multicultural work environment that provides the support and resources for its professionals to thrive.
Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!$30k-51k yearly est.1d ago
Post Production Coordinator
Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more. At Hearst Television we tell stories every day. Hearst Television owns and operates 33 television and two radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Very Local Studios, Hearst Television's national production outlet, is responsible for the production of great branded and episodic content across the country and has an opening for a Post Production Coordinator.$46k-54k yearly est.6d ago
Through Assurance, you will have access to trusted carriers like UnitedHealthcare, Aetna, Humana, Anthem, WellCare, and more. Fill out our form, answer some questions, and attend our free webinar to learn more about becoming an independent agent with Assurance! 3 or more state licenses prior to starting with Assurance Assurance is looking for licensed and experienced insurance sales agents to help Medicare beneficiaries find the plan that is right for them. Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on$30k-100k yearly4d ago
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC)
* Maintain a flexible schedule by deciding how many clients you see through Headway, so that you can set the hours that work for you. * *Licensure:* You're a fully licensed, ANCC Board-Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) in Louisiana *Are you a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) in Louisiana looking to launch a private practice, or grow your existing practice? Psychiatric care practitioners use Headway in a number of ways, ranging from conducting psychotherapy sessions with patients to providing and overseeing medication management. * Headway supports thousands of mental health clinicians across the United States in our mission to rewire the mental healthcare system for access and affordability.$78k-140k yearly est.41d ago
Entry Level Sales Rep - Part Time - Work from Home
Summer is our busy season. We have an immediate need for part time sales reps. Interview now and start within the week!
Our company that has been around for over 40 years is looking to fill immediate sales positions, flexible schedules with an option to set your own schedule. Previous sales or work experience not required, we provide all of the training needed.
Vector Marketing customer sales reps sell Cutco products through appointments. The products are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about kitchen tools or sales isn't needed. We work with a lot of people who are just looking to build up their resume, communication, and networking skills. We provide all of the training needed for success.
Paid weekly – $20.00 base-appt not based on sales. We have a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
Solid training – We've been training people to do well for over 40 years. Even if someone doesn't decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work a few hours a week to earn some extra income around vacations, other jobs, or family commitments, and others are looking for summer work.
Choice of location – Sales reps can work from home or locally after training, some meetings and trainings are held in the office/in person.
Enjoy working with people
All ages eighteen plus or seventeen and a 2023 high school graduate
Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - admin, retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.$35k-43k yearly est.8d ago
Instrumentation Engineer - REMOTE
Junior- Principal level
Full-time and Permanent
Onsite or Remote: Senior must be onsite in Metairie 2-3 days a week but others can sit remote
Design experience with AutoCAD and Intools
Minimum 10+ years of experience for Senior
3-5 years of experience for level II
Experience working in environmental, oil and gas, chemical, operations, maintenance, fabrication, or construction
Smart Plant Instrumentation (SPI) software training
$87k-120k yearly est.14d ago
From online matching to full-service recruitment, CyberSN provides professionals and hiring teams with the expertise, information, tools, connections, and services they need to maximize career success, job satisfaction, team performance, diversity, and retention. Security Engineer - Fully Remote CyberSN is the Cybersecurity Jobs and Career Marketplace.$73k-101k yearly est.3d ago
RN Health Care Facility Surveyor - Louisiana
Job #1155 - RN Health Care Facility Surveyor - Louisiana Impact Recruiting Solution - Remote, LA JOB TITLE (#1155): RN Health Care Facility Surveyor - LouisianaCMS's Long-Term Care Basic Training and SMQT certification are required Impact Recruiting Solutions is currently seeking a RN Health Care Facility Surveyor to fill an opening with a Quality Improvement Consulting Company and will work in a technically exciting environment supporting internal and external customers nationwide Requirements of the RN Health Care Facility Surveyor:Must have an Associate or Bachelor's degree in nursing Must have successfully completed CMS's Long-Term Care Basic Training and passed the Surveyor Minimum Qualifications Test (SMQT).Must have At least two (2) years of recent experience working as a surveyor accrediting or certifying facilities that serve the residents of long-term care facilities.Must maintain current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN).Demonstrated a history of independent decision-making skills to direct and effectively manage the survey process.Ability to set priorities independently and collectively in performing survey tasks.Ability to openly discuss conflicts/controversy, and to seek assistance when appropriate to make decisions and resolve conflicts.Ability to travel up to 75% of the time on a regular basis is required.Benefits of the RN Health Care Facility Surveyor:The salary for this position is $75,000 To 90,000 / yr This is a Full-time position (Monday - Friday) Flexible paid vacation days Paid holidays Company-issued and company-paid Amex card for travel All travel expenses paid directly by the company Airline and hotel points accumulate for employee's personal use Employee discounts Employee retirement plan (401k) with a generous match and immediate vesting Company-paid tax-free Health Savings Account (HSA) Health insurance Dental insurance Vision insurance Company-paid life insurance Company-paid disability insurance Extensive training opportunity Predictable work schedule Responsibilities of the RN Health Care Facility Surveyor:The position is 100% remote with up to 75% travel. The Surveyor will serve as a team member or team leader on various types of surveys (i.e. re-certification, comparative, complaint investigation, and revisits) for long-term care and non-long-term care surveys, which can include; ambulatory surgical centers (ASC), Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICFs/IID), end-stage renal disease (ESRD), Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF), hospital, critical access hospital, and hospice facilities. Surveyors travel to healthcare facilities nationally conducting surveys to assess compliance with requirements and regulations guiding the quality of care for residents/customers of the facilities. The responsibility of the Surveyor is to apply approved survey protocols for conducting on-site surveys. Specific activities include the following:Conduct on-site surveys of Medicare-Medicaid certified health care facilities to determine compliance with Federal regulations.Surveys require preparations such as off-site preparation, tour of the facility, observation of care, record review, interviews of staff and families, etc. Determine if care, treatment, and services are consistent with Federal requirements.Evaluate many aspects of the healthcare facility system from the quality of care to the consumers' rights and physical plant.Communicate the non-compliance issues with key personnel throughout the site review and during the exit conference to assure an understanding of the deficiencies cited.Determine if a plan of correction is acceptable.Conduct follow-up visits and monitoring surveys to ascertain if facilities' plans of correction to resolve the deficient practice have been implemented.Training: Assist with facility and bureau training. Participate in work groups as needed$75k-90k yearly12d ago
Salesforce Director - Center of Excellence (REMOTE)
We are hiring a Salesforce Director for one of our clients in the Financial industry. The Salesforce Director will play a key role in both delivery of new projects - and strategic roadmap development.$73k-130k yearly est.8d ago
Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more. Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. Robert Half is working with a client in Baton Rouge, LA to fill a Graphic Design role. Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies.$33k-47k yearly est.4d ago
Field Service Engineer
Anton Paar's high-precision instruments help our customers develop every-day products from your shampoo to your shoes, your lunch and favorite beverages, your computer and medication, jet engines, batteries and the pavement on which you commute every day. Life at Anton Paar is more than just work, with an employee-led In Motion Program organizing active social events during and outside working hours. Anton Paar USA offers full benefits and a profit sharing contribution to your 401k retirement savings. We are Anton Paar's highly diverse sales and service organization for the US, and Caribbean, headquartered in Ashland, Virginia, with offices in Los Angeles, Houston and Chicago. If so, then let's talk about the Field Service Engineer/Technician position at Anton Paar USA. Anton Paar is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and operates worldwide.$28-32.5 hourly2d ago
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
* Headway currently supports thousands of mental health clinicians across the United States in our mission to rewire the mental healthcare system for access and affordability by equipping mental health practitioners with the tools and resources they need to run their practices. * *Licensure*: You're a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in Louisiana *Are you a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in Louisiana looking to launch a private practice, or grow your existing practice? * *Use Headway's practice management software* to run your practice, but if using your own works better, that's fine too! * *Maintain a flexible schedule* by deciding how many clients you see through Headway, so that you can set the hours that work for you.$22k-46k yearly est.41d ago
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR 2 (WAE)
(https://doc.louisiana.gov/about-the-dpsc/careers-in-corrections/) + Culture: DOC values and supports employees through numerous recognition programs, creating a sense of community, prioritizing internal promotional opportunities, clear communication, and professional development. Location Angie, LA$1.6k-3.2k monthly4d ago
Grooming Technician in Training, Petsense
This position is responsible for enrolling & completing the training course Level 1 provided by Petsense, "Paragon," in preparation for a career in grooming and/or bathing.
Paragon is a virtual distant learning program where students are guided through a 15-week training program designed to educate students on the fundamentals in bathing and grooming, while also providing the necessary basic skills in safety, pet first aid and CPR, pet handling skills, dog anatomy and dog physiology. This is achieved through a combination of hands-on practice, book work, online exams, watching videos and submitting photos of practical application for grading.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Min 5%)
1. Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
2. Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends and overtime as dictated by business needs.
3. Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (TEAM):
* Thank the Customer
* Engage with the customer and/or pet
* Advise products or services
* Make it Memorable
4. Groom Technicians in Training are required to learn & perform a combination of the following duties throughout their training program. Although daily tasks may vary day to day, our business and staffing model makes it essential every Groom Technicians in Training should be able to perform all fo the following duties accurately, efficiently, and safely on a regular basis and without advance notice:
* Successfully enroll & complete the Paragon training for Level 1 (Groom Tech) by the required timeline of five weeks.
Safe Pet Handling
Bathing, Drying, Brushing and Combing all coat types
Preparatory Hair Trimming
Basic Clipper Techniques
Basic Finishing Techniques
Customer Service Skills
Equipment Handling and Maintenance
* Ensures the safety and well-being of animals
* Inspects animals for external signs of parasites, disease or injury and reports findings to pet owners.
* Practice Safety and Sanitization protocols
* Sanitizes and maintains upkeep of all grooming tools and equipment to eliminates injury and spread of diseases to other pet clients.
* Assists in generating business by calling existing and new customers, scheduling appointments, follow-up phone calls and reminders to customers, and verifying vaccinations.
* Maintains records of all pet clients to include services provided and vaccination records.
* Operate computer as needed.
* Recovery of store, if needed.
* Ensure the safety and well-being of live animals. Sanitize and maintain holding tanks and care for live animals as required
* Complete all documentation associated with any of the above job duties
5. May also be required to perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma is required
Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
High Demand IT Specialized Skills
Preferred knowledge, skills or abilities
* Operate and use all grooming tools and equipment including bathing tubs, brushes, combs, scissors, clippers, dryers, and bathing products such as perfumed shampoo and soaps
* Communicate effectively with Associates and customers
* Display compassion with animals and treat them accordingly
* Exhibit attention to detail
* Read, write and count to accurately complete all documentation
* Problem solving skills
* Basic computer skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
* Working environment is favorable, generally working inside with moderate noise.
* Exposure to sharp grooming instruments, perfumed shampoos and soaps, pets, and pet waste.
* Exposure to wet conditions, particularly when bathing dogs.
* Exposure to cats and dogs of all sizes, breeds, and temperaments.
* Work shifts vary from one store to another, but generally are no less than 4 hours and may exceed 8 hours
* Promote a safe and productive work environment for Team Members and customers and adhere to Company safety training and guidelines
* Ability to move and transfer live animals, equipment, and merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to stand and maintain a stationary position for up to 8 hours while grooming animals.
* Ability to frequently move for 4-8 hours per day around the salon to groom animals, clean, and maintain the salon.
* Ability to utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers.
* Ability to occasionally lift or reach merchandise overhead.
* Ability to bend, kneel, and squat frequently to position oneself to groom animals, clean shelves, and stock merchandise and equipment.
* Ability to constantly operate store equipment such as computer, cash register, and other store equipment.
* Ability to read, write, and count accurately to complete all documentation.
* Ability to utilize strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with team members and customers.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. A team member should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.$50k-69k yearly est.19d ago
GI Gastrointestinal Coder Remote
Banner Health provides your equipment when hired. Great careers are built at Banner Health. Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. Looking for a motivated, experienced **Certified Medical Coder | Physician Practice Complex Coder with GI-Gastrointestinal Coding experience** to join our talented Team.$20.6-30.9 hourly17d ago
Registered Nurse Full time Openings - 30K sign On Bonus- Flex Schedule- 92+ openings All Units
This Jobot Job is hosted by Brett Soble$35-75 hourly6d ago
Production Support Specialist
**Work Schedules:** Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. **Ability to Work Remotely:** Onsite Full.time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. ** At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.$44k-57k yearly est.3d ago