What you'll do...
What you'll bring to the team...
Education These skills are acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent. Additional coursework in accounting or business-related studies is preferred. Experience These skills are typically acquired through one year of experience in bookkeeping and accounting concepts such as accounts payable and receivable, and the creation of journal entries in a general ledger and six months experience with basic office procedures are required. Ability to work independently Analytical and detail oriented, with the ability to be creative Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment Strong organizational and prioritizing skills are essential Good verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines, while organizing multiple projects Demonstrated knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal wage and hour laws. Preferred Qualifications Two years of experience in bookkeeping and accounting concepts such as accounts payable and receivable, and the creation of journal entries in a general ledger. Technical Skills Demonstrated understanding of the applicable bookkeeping software application and computer system. Special Requirements Specific to Job PC data entry and 10-key calculator skills are required.Knowledge of the client's bookkeeping/payroll software in order to effectively maintain financial records.$32k-40k yearly est.39d ago
Cut Off, LA 70345$30k-41k yearly est.35d ago
Benefits * Health * Dental * Vision * 401K Plan * Long Term Disability * Short Term Disability * Paid Vacations * Life Insurance * Direct Deposit * Employee Discounts About Us At Greg LeBlanc Toyota, we are always looking for great talent.$29k-39k yearly est.18d ago
★Mech, A/C Cert A&P Houma★
Under the general guidance of the Lead Mechanic, perform all related functions associated with the service and inspection of aircraft and aircraft components in accordance with current FAA regulations, manufacturer's specifications, and company policies. Work with Lead Mechanic and Management to meet goals and objectives in completing aircraft services meeting quality and FAA airworthiness regulations and standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Knowledge of inspecting, repairing, and maintaining aircraft within FAA regulations and company standards.
* Responsible for understanding the current instructions of the manufacturer and the maintenance manuals and company specifications for work assigned.
* Ability to maintain standards when asked to make changes.
* Strive for excellence in repair and maintenance of aircraft and aircraft components in a 135 field environment.
* Responsible for maintaining aircraft parts, aircraft logbooks and other items necessary to the particular assigned job.
* Positive mental attitude, determined, self-starter utilizing initiative in a team environment.
* Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
* S92, S76C++, AW139, BK117D2 or/or 407 experience preferred
* 5+ years total time helicopter experience preferred
* 2+ years total time of field operations on helicopters preferred
* Ability to learn aircraft maintenance database applications
* Working knowledge of PHI General Maintenance Manuals
* Ability to pass Background screening and DOT drug testing
ORGANIZATIONAL CORE VALUES
1) Safe - We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
2) Efficient - We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity as a high performing organization.
3) Quality - We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance, which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
4) Service - We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
) Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
2) Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
3) High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
4) Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
5) Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded
The above Statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
PHI Aviation LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
PHI, Inc. https://phihelico.hirecentric.com$28k-35k yearly est.23d ago
Accounts Payable Supervisor
* Quickly adapt to new technology implementation and actively participate in training / change management within the team to ensure value is maximized for Oceaneering * Work closely with Source to Pay / SCM leadership and peers to drive compliance with Oceaneering policy and engage in the appropriate dialogue where deviations occur * Supervise accounts payable clerks/specialists and support a positive and customer focused service delivery team * Oversee the Accounts Payable activities for the AP department, which includes work allocation, problem resolution, training, and cross-training team members Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. * Minimum of five (5) years related accounts payable/accounting experience$52k-73k yearly est.8d ago
Job DescriptionWatkins CPA is a full service, Houma based, accounting firm offering comprehensive tax preparation and planning, financial statement preparation and analysis, bookkeeping services, payroll services, accounting software support and business formation and consulting. We are currently seeking a full-time Staff Accountant.$38k-49k yearly est.22d ago
Cardiovascular Institute of the South is a dynamic and growing organization, and we are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our world-class team. Location: Cardiovascular Institute of the South ACCOUNTING This position requires the knowledge, skills, and abilities of a professional accountant to perform a wide range of duties relating to the financial management and reporting of the company.$38k-48k yearly est.14d ago
We currently have an opening for an experienced and ambitious Bookkeeper to join our team of Property Management professionals at our Clearwater Creek apartment community in Elmwood. 1st Lake Properties offers free education and training to all of our team members, and we also offer benefits and paid time off to help you achieve the perfect mix of work-life harmony!$30k-39k yearly est.21h ago
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. - Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred Offered as a short-term contract to full time opportunity, this Bookkeeper position will be based in the Laplace, Louisiana area. If you're an experienced Bookkeeper with a knack for accuracy, Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for you to check out. Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers.$30k-39k yearly est.14d ago
Operator Assistant II-Service Operator II - Sand Control
Location 54 Norman Doucet Drive, Golden Meadow, Louisiana, 70357, United States$54k-97k yearly est.9d ago
Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Job DescriptionPosition Overview Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products. Responsibilities * Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed. * Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options. * Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services. As an Agent Team Member, you will receive... * 401K * Salary plus commission/bonus * Health benefits * Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days) * Flexible hours * Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency * Hiring Bonus up to $ Requirements * Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs * Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening * People-oriented * Detail oriented * Proactive in problem solving * Able to learn computer functions * Ability to work in a team environment * Property and Casualty license (must have currently) * Life and Health license (must be able to obtain) If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps inthe interview process. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm.$41k-60k yearly est.11d ago
Job Location: US-LA - Jefferson$38k-48k yearly est.2d ago
AR and Collections Specialist
Job DescriptionDescription: The AR and Collections Specialist monitors accounts in the Coastal Region to ensure accurate and timely payment as well as account status relative to collections and COD operations.$27k-35k yearly est.9d ago
* Possess and maintain knowledge of, and accurately apply, generally accepted accounting principles and practices (GAAP).
* Ability to effectively and efficiently utilize standard office equipment.
* Degree in accounting preferred, or equivalent work experience.
* Knowledgeable in various software applications such as Microsoft Office.
* Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Responsible for the timely and accurate journalizing of general ledger entries. Reconcile general ledger accounts and balance sheet. Assist in preparation of financial and operating reports.
* Accurately input journal entries in a timely manner.
* Reconcile general ledger accounts as assigned.
* Prepare financial statements for quarterly and annual financial reports.
* Prepare various reports as assigned.
* Provide assistance to outside auditors by preparing work papers and financial reports as needed.
* Other duties as assigned by management.$40k-49k yearly est.5d ago
Accounts Payable/Receivable Representative
We're currently seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as an Accounting Clerk at our Metairie office. Established in 2000, Engineering & Inspection Services, LLC (EIS) provides quality engineering, inspection and design services, with over 130 employees across Louisiana and Texas. About the Position: * Process accounts payable using accounting software and other programs.$25k-32k yearly est.7d ago
Job Location: US-LA - Jefferson$38k-55k yearly est.2d ago
Benefits * Health * Dental * Vision * 401K Plan * Long Term Disability * Short Term Disability * Paid Vacations * Life Insurance * Direct Deposit * Employee Discounts About Us At Greg LeBlanc Toyota, we are always looking for great talent. Job DescriptionAccounts Receivable/Payable Clerk Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk.$27k-35k yearly est.23d ago
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry.$43k-62k yearly est.22d ago
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Cut Off, LA 70345 The accounts receivable clerk is responsible for assisting the accounting department by completing invoices for the company and verifying all revenue is entered in the system.$28k-35k yearly est.35d ago
Accounting Clerk I
Job Location: US-LA - Jefferson The Accounts Payable Service & Support Center handles phone calls, e-mails and heat tickets from our locations and suppliers. Knowledge of customer service practices and principles$31k-38k yearly est.8d ago
How much does a Bookkeeper earn in Bayou Blue, LA?
The average bookkeeper in Bayou Blue, LA earns between $26,000 and $44,000 annually. This compares to the national average bookkeeper range of $30,000 to $52,000.
What is the job market like for bookkeepers in Bayou Blue, LA?
The job market is good for bookkeepers in Bayou Blue, LA. The number of bookkeeper jobs have grown by 447% in the last year. Right now there are currently 186 bookkeeper jobs available in Bayou Blue, LA.
Active Bookkeepers Job Openings By Month
Number of Bookkeeper Jobs
You can compare the number of available jobs in Bayou Blue to the number of bookkeeper jobs in surrounding cities.