JOB TITLE : Certified Medical Assistant
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES : Responsible for performing or assisting with a variety of tasks in a clinical setting including: patient preparation, physical and drug screen collection, sterile techniques, instrument care, medications and injections procedures. Communicates with patients, physician offices and testing facilities.
SUPERVISOR : Clinical Office Manager
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Clinical duties include taking medical histories and recording vital signs, explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for examination, and assisting the physician during the examination.
2. Perform routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the offices of physicians, and other health practitioners running smoothly.
3. Instruct patients about medications, prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician, authorize drug refills as directed, telephone prescriptions to a pharmacy.
4. Prepares exam rooms for patient visits; measures vital signs, data collection and appropriately documents information.
5. Document current medications and prescriptions that need to be renewed.
6. Instructs patient how to prepare for the physician (assisting as necessary).
7. Anticipates/sets up special equipment and/or supplies needed for the visit.
8. Alerts the physician when patient is ready and communicates pertinent clinical information.
9. Assists patient through check-out process when visit is complete.
10. Cleans and prepares room for next patient.
11. Responds to needs to expedite visits and keep on schedule.
12. Assists the physician with patient care during the visit.
13. Adheres to hand hygiene and standard precaution guidelines.
14. Provides care appropriate to age group of patients in practice setting and documents data per practice protocols age-appropriate vital signs measurements.
15. Perform other duties as required.
1. Certification required
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Prior health care experience and/or training is preferred.BehaviorsPreferred
|Job Title||Company||Location||Start Date||Salary|
|Anesthesiologist||KTE Services||Brandon, FL||Jan 22, 2020||$400,000 - $425,000|
|Cardiac Anesthesiologist Position Near Brandon, Florida Full Benefits and Partne||KTE Services||Brandon, FL||Jul 28, 2020||$400,000 - $425,000|
|Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician||Fl-I Medical Services, LLC||Brandon, FL||May 01, 2015||$313,050 - $417,400|
|Executive Vice President, Brand Development||Ashley Homestores Ltd.||Brandon, FL||Jan 31, 2019||$270,000 - $400,000|
|Medical Doctor/General & Colorectal Surgeon||Suncoast Surgical Associates, P.A.||Brandon, FL||Apr 01, 2014||$250,000|
|Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician||Fl-I Medical Services, LLC||Brandon, FL||Sep 05, 2015||$240,000 - $300,000|
|Surgeons||Suncoast Surgical Associates Pa||Brandon, FL||Jun 05, 2014||$225,000|
|Executive Vice President||Krush Communications, LLC||Brandon, FL||Dec 01, 2013||$200,000|
|President/Ceo||Krush Communications, LLC||Brandon, FL||Sep 10, 2014||$200,000|
|General Surgeon||Suncoast Surgical Associates, Pa||Brandon, FL||Apr 01, 2011||$200,000|
Curious about who enjoys the biggest paychecks in Brandon? You're in the right place -- Zippia compiled data on the highest paying jobs in Brandon so you know exactly how much your dentist makes or how the lawyer down the street is able to afford the biggest house on the block.
The data scientists at Zippia looked at our data and found that that highest paying job in Brandon, FL is an executive vice president with a median salary of $176,712. Executive Vice Presidents pay starts from $91,000 in Brandon.
The top ten highest paying jobs in Brandon, FL are:
Ask anyone to rattle off the first three jobs that come to mind and they'll probably mention teachers or police officers. And while those are some of the most common jobs kids want to be when they grow up, they aren't actually one of the most common jobs in Brandon.
So we asked our data scientists at Zippia to identify what the most common jobs in Brandon, FL actually are. Using data aggregated from public sources including the BLS and Census, they came back with an answer. The most common job in Brandon, FL is a sales associate with 1,156 current sales associates and 107 open positions.
The top ten most common jobs in Brandon, FL are: