$20 Per Hour Office Administrator Job in Morganfield, KY
Performs a full range of administrative support duties, including; cashier (if applicable), balancing cash receipts, preparing bank deposits, Farm Plan and credit card receivable, time card processing, and new-hire processing.Responsibilities:
• Job Trainer for any new office coordinators.
• Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers, ensuring these individuals are directed to the proper parties within the dealership or delegates this duty to another when needed.
• Prepares bank deposits and balances cash receipts, Farm Plan and credit cards.
• Distribute all inter/intra company mail.
• Monitor and stock office, cleaning, and vendor supplies.
• Provide invoices, reports, or other documents as needed for sales, parts, or service department.
• Maintain office equipment in working condition.
• Maintain petty cash records.
• Scan documents and load them into Sales Workflow.
• Run cards and complete customer signatures for sales.
• Utilizing checklist, verify that all sales documents are included in each deal. Experience, Education, and Skills:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• 2 years of customer service experience required.
• Work independently with little or no supervision while functioning in a team environment.
• Ability to work with various computer software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Ability to communicate with customer and solve any problems that may arise.
• Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Verbal and nonverbal communication skills.Essential Eligibility Requirements:
• Valid Driver’s License Essential Job Requirements:
1. General Physical Requirements:
• Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.2. Physical Activities:
• Reaching, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, and Repetitive Motions3. Visual Acuity:
• The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (includes inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
• The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.4. Working Conditions:
• None: The worker is not substantial exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
$26k-34k yearly est.