Maintenance Service Technician
Maintenance Service Technician At Brookfield Properties, the foundation of our continued success is our people. Our talented associates build rewarding and challenging careers within our industry-leading real estate services business. We focus on long-term development of our people through our "promote from within" philosophy and have maintained an entrepreneurial, innovative approach to our business ndash; keeping us nimble and setting us apart as a landlord partner of choice.
Build a better world, together.nbsp;
With a time horizon that is both short-term and long-term, next week and next decade, we view our employees, residents, and communities as long-term partners in building a better, stronger, and more beautiful future for all of us.nbsp;
For all open positions and to read an IMPORTANT PHISHING and FRAUDULENT WEBSITE WARNING, click here.nbsp;
keywords: who we are,join,quality assurance,what do we do,maintenance,additional maintenance,skills,education,require,experience,great incentives
At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. Itrsquo;s a feat that wouldnrsquo;t be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings donrsquo;t simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities mdash; but exceed them, every day.
We know that a ldquo;one-size-fits-allrdquo; approach doesnrsquo;t work when it comes to residential living. Thatrsquo;s why, at Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled quality, service, and support our residents deserve.
If yoursquo;re ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
Are you a talented maintenance professional who takes pride in their work? A problem solver? Someone who likes to work within a team environment? If so, this job could be for you!
We thought you might want to check out where you could be working next.nbsp;Click herenbsp;to take a peek at the property! Trust ushellip; you are going to like what you see.
We are searching for a talentednbsp;Maintenance Service Techniciannbsp;to be based out of ournbsp;NEW development, The Edmund, in Reston, VA!
Entity of type com.vizirecruiter.common.domain.model.Label with id: 2024 Entity of type com.vizirecruiter.common.domain.model.Label with id: 7972 Entity of type com.vizirecruiter.common.domain.model.Label with id: 395 Entity of type com.vizirecruiter.common.domain.model.Label with id: 13114
Responsibilities: The Maintenance Technician skilled requirements within the apartment community:
* HVAC: repairs, cleans, replaces, etc.
* Plumbing: repairs, replace parts, installation (sinks, toilets, faucets, etc.)
* Carpentry: repairs and installs doors, shelves, countertops, locks, etc.
* Painting: drywall/plaster repairs, painting
* Electrical/Appliance: lighting, wiring, power circuits, replacing switches, lamps, etc.
* Machinery: repair and maintain chillers, belts, pumps, fans, etc.
* Other duties as assigned
* Most importantly is the ability to provide exceptional customer service
Entity of type com.vizirecruiter.common.domain.model.Label with id: 316 Entity of type com.vizirecruiter.common.domain.model.Label with id: 13349
Requirements: The Maintenance Technician required and preferred qualifications within the apartment community:
* 1-2 years of required experience in Commercial Property or Multi-Unit Residential Property.
* This position requires a High School Diploma/GED. 3-4 years of experience can offset minimum educational requirements for this position.
* Preferred certifications for this position include: HVAC (depending on property), Electrical, or Plumbing.
* This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property.
* Required skills: self-motivated, team-player, communication, interpersonal, attention to detail, customer service, and personal accountability.
Great Incentives! Brookfield Properties cares about the well-being and work-life balance of our valued associates! To show how much we care, we offer awesome incentives that include:
* Full benefits package
* Generous paid time off
* 401(k) with company match
* Growth and advancement opportunities
* Lucrative referral bonus program
* Incredible associate rental discount if you choose to live on-site! Who wouldn't want to live at one of our beautiful properties (especially at a discounted rate)?!
Entity of type com.vizirecruiter.common.domain.model.Label with id: 1143 Entity of type com.vizirecruiter.common.domain.model.Label with id: 163 Entity of type com.vizirecruiter.common.domain.model.Label with id: 7934 Entity of type com.vizirecruiter.common.domain.model.Label with id: 553 Entity of type com.vizirecruiter.common.domain.model.Label with id: 10237