With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience As part of this dedication, the grounds department serves to provide a safe, healing and relaxing environment to both employees and patients. Kettering Health is a network of eight hospitals, Kettering College, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio.$28k-34k yearly est.2d ago
Nanny Needed For 1 Child In Batesville.
We would prefer a nanny who has their own car, who does not smoke, who is comfortable with pets and who is CPR certified. We are looking for a great nanny for 1 child in Batesville.$30k-45k yearly est.25d ago
Part Time Local CDL A Driver
We re looking for a Part Time Driver in the Cambridge City area to fill in when needed for local Spotters, Shuttle Drivers and other tasks.$51k-80k yearly est.16d ago
Nanny Needed For My Children In Moores Hill.
Looking for some one to spend time with my year old in the afternoons! He is having a hard time adjusting to our 8-week-old and is missing his afternoon outside play time.$30k-45k yearly est.25d ago
CDL A Lease Purchase Flatbed
Lease purchase CDL-A flatbed truck driver opportunities with WTI. Lease purchase truck driver opportunities at WTI Transport give you every chance to succeed as a CDL-A flatbed professional! WTI Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Receive: MAKE IT YOURS with WTI Lease Purchase CDL-A flatbed truck driver opportunities today!$50k-78k yearly est.16d ago
Visiting Assistant Professor/Instructor Miami University
M-WET Operations Director (Research Associate) - McKetta Department of Chemical Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering
Position Open To:
Weekly Scheduled Hours:
Earliest Start Date:
Expected to Continue
UT MAIN CAMPUS
To conduct and oversee scientific, programmatic and research operations of the Department of Energy (DOE) Energy Frontier Research Center (ERFC) entitled Materials for Water and Energy Systems (M-WET).
* Facilitate communications to ensure that all Principal Investigators (PIs) and participating institutions in the Center for Materials for Water and Energy Systems (M-WET) provide necessary input for Center and Department of Energy (DOE) reports. Generate research highlights for the DOE, in coordination with project leaders. Request and compile periodic progress reports from project teams. Assist Director in generating and providing reports to the sponsor.
* Provide technical input to Center research teams in different thrust areas, projects, and institutions to synergistically and equitably connect diverse research projects and team members across the Center to increase research project and inclusive team integration. Identify and curate information regarding equipment, facilities, expertise, and other resources across the institutions to network with existing M-WET projects to increase their impact and accelerate progress. Maintain detailed technical understanding of M-WET projects to facilitate greater research integration and impact. Be technically cognizant of research external to M-WET relevant to M-WET research projects and raise awareness among M-WET researchers of significant external developments.
* Document all project and funding decisions (e.g., rationale for project selection and resource distributions among Center PIs, expected deliverables, etc.). Ensure research objectives are being met. Disseminate guidance from funding agency to Center members to ensure compliance. Assist Director in generating and providing reports to the sponsor. Organize the annual call for Directors' Discretionary Projects, manage proposal submission process, and organize submitted proposals for evaluation.
* Examine drafts of academic journal publications to review acknowledgements, authorship and manuscript scope relative to the Center (M-WET) goals. Organize logistics, together with the administrative staff, for the annual all-hands meeting and other recurring meetings, including setting agendas and recruiting presenters/speakers. Manage and produce content for the Center website and data repository. Assist the Center leadership in creating technical operating plans, including staffing plans and budget.
* Other related functions as assigned.
Ph.D. in relevant science/engineering discipline (e.g. water purification technology, polymer science, membrane science, water/energy nexus or related fields) and at least 1 year experience working in water purification technology, polymer science, membrane science, water/energy nexus or related fields. Proven track record of managing collaborative research projects in a highly complex organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-institutional, interdisciplinary environment.
Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
Knowledge of UT Austin systems and familiarity with sponsored federal research project record keeping and reporting requirements. Excellent organizational skills, effective time management skills, website maintenance skills, ability to work independently and creatively, strong problem solving skills.
This job requires a class "C" operator's driver's license. The applicant selected must provide a current three year driving record from the current state of residence. If not currently a Texas resident, a Texas driver's license must be obtained within 30 days of becoming a Texas resident. Employees who are required to have a CDL are subject to drug and alcohol testing (pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, random, return-to-duty, and follow-up drug and alcohol testing).
$125,000+ depending on qualifications
* May work around chemicals and chemical fumes
* May work around standard office conditions
* Repetitive use of a keyboard at a workstation
* Use of manual dexterity
* Occasional evening or weekend work likely.
* Some travel, including on-site and off-site event coordination will be required
* 3 work references with their contact information; at least one reference should be from a supervisor
* Letter of interest
Important for applicants who are NOT current university employees or contingent workers: You will be prompted to submit your resume the first time you$125k yearly2d ago
To fill out an on-line application: www.merakey.org/careers Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. BENEFITS Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and much more! We are seeking a Case Manager to join our team at our program in Hamilton, OH location to serve counties across the area. At Merakey, we put heart and soul into everything we do. Merakey strictly follows a zero-tolerance policy for abuse. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.$18 hourly3d ago
Assistant Director Nursing
Heritage House Nursing and Rehab is now hiring an Assistant Director of Nursing (RN)to join their team.$69k-94k yearly est.6d ago
Neptune Retail Solutions has immediate availability for a Part-time Retail Merchandiser who will specialize in the installation and maintenance of the iconic Instant Coupon Machine, at-the-shelf advertisements, and shopping cart ads. The territory covered is Dayton, Eaton, New Lebanon and Oxford, OH .$23k-30k yearly est.6d ago
The Planner is also the primary project manager for operations related implementations and projects. The Planner will research create and maintain routes, schedules, strategic plans, regulatory plans and associated peripheral software used for these purposes. Butler County is experiencing exciting developments that is creating great opportunities! The Planner is the primary resource for all route planning and service development activities.$55k-77k yearly est.13d ago
Assembly and Quality Inspection $18.50/HR
Assembly and Quality Inspection
No experience needed - All training is provided
QUALITY INSPECTION - LOCATION:
6am - 6pm - $18.50/hr
WORK 36 HOURS - GET PAID FOR 40
SHIFTS ARE 12 HOURS -
6AM - 6PM THURSDAY - FRIDAY - SATURDAY
Apply today by clicking the APPLY NOW button on our home page.
Not sure if you already have an application in with us?
Please call our office 513.783.4722
$18.5 hourly28d ago
Substance Abuse Counselor
Groups Recover Together is an outpatient addiction medicine provider that delivers comprehensive outpatient treatment for opioid addiction. * Attend and participate in community meetings related to substance abuse and addiction topics$50k-62k yearly22d ago
Outside Sales Representative
A career with NFIB provides a flexible work/life balance while still maintaining full-time effort in the field. NFIB was chosen as a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Places to Work. NFIB has been fighting for independent business owners for over 79 years. External Company Name: National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) We educate small business owners through in-person prospecting (no appointment setting) using NFIB's success-proven verbatim sales presentation. NFIB is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, and member driven organization.$52k-66k yearly est.28d ago
Registered Nurse (RN) HOSPICE IPU
NOW OFFERING A $400 SIGN-ON BONUS! ALL NEW HIRES ARE ELIGIBLE TO EARN THEIR FIRST PAYOUT OF $200 IMMEDIATELY.
Arcadia Home Care and Staffing is hiring Registered Nurses (RN) for Hospice IPU 7p-7a position in the Cincinnati area. Great Pay Rate! (1 year hospice experience with a hospice company and/or program is preferred)
Here are some of the benefits of working for Arcadia Home Care:
* Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available!
* Ability to earn PTO.
* Weekly pay & direct deposit.
* 24 hour support staff.
* Competitive salaries.
* Flexible schedules.
* Career stability.
* Palliative/Crisis care, supervision of CNAs, STNAs
* Other duties as requested by supervisor
We are looking to hire Hospice RNs this month. Ideal candidates will have the following:
* Must have access to reliable transportation.
* RN Certificate
* Current CPR, Physical.
* Clean background check and drug screen.$56k-83k yearly est.7d ago
The OSP Engineer will perform all aspects of OSP engineering including but not limited to engineering of line extensions for service order activity, pole replacements facility installations and facility relocation. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan. The OSP Engineer's duties may include OSP staking, work order package preparation including but not limited to field notes, cut sheets, schematics, and acquiring permits and private rights-of-way. MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Outside Plant Engineer in the Lawrenceburg, IN area. System One, and its subsidiaries including Joul , ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America.$62k-90k yearly est.60d ago
Front of House
Our Front of House positions may include a few different positions.$29k-45k yearly est.60d+ ago
Continuity Program- Merchandising
SRS is Urgently hiring Retail Merchandising Representatives.$12-15 hourly54d ago
Credentialed Medical Assistant - Hamilton - Infusion Center - FT/First Shift
+ In 2020, KH Hamilton received several awards from Healthgrades: Kettering Health Hamilton Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. + Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire + Kettering Health Hamilton, formerly Fort Hamilton Hospital, has been serving the Hamilton community for over 90 years. + Must either have six months of experience as a Medical Assistant, OR, have graduated from an accredited MA or Medical Office Management program that meets nationally accepted standards. + Follows principles of medical ethics for medical assistant. + KH Hamilton offerings include maternity, emergency, the most advanced wound healing in Butler County, and a range of outpatient services. + In 2020, KH Hamilton received an "A" from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States.$31k-39k yearly est.14d ago
General Labor-Trabajo General NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Positions located in Fairfield General Labor-Trabajo General NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED - All Training Provided$29k-38k yearly est.28d ago
Psychiatrist - Telehealth
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. Program Summary: DDTT is comprised of a specialized mobile team of professionals including a Psychiatrist, a Behavioral Specialist, Recovery Coordinators, a Nurse, and a Pharmacist, providing treatment, support, and education for individuals in the community diagnosed with a mental illness and co-morbidity development disability. Qualifications: * Psychiatrist Licensed in OH. The treating psychiatrist works in conjunction with all team members, Merakey internal supports, and Interagency Team. As a member of the Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT), the Treating Psychiatrist is qualified in the mental health profession, and possesses the clinical skills and experience to assess, plan, develop, coordinate and collaborate treatment, and rehabilitation for youth, adolescents and adults with mental illness and intellectual developmental disabilities (dually diagnosed). Merakey strictly follows a zero-tolerance policy for abuse. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.$159k-242k yearly est.16d ago